Friday, May 20, 2011

The Ungodly Shall not Stand Before Him

The Ungodly Shall not Stand Before Him

Psalm 1 5Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment (they must fall in bottomless-pit circles), nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. 6For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
Since verse 5 is TRUE, what makes the following also TRUE?  Check this out:

Psalm 22:27All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. 28For the kingdom is the LORD's: and he is the governor among the nations. 29All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul. 30A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. 31They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Isaiah 25:6And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.

Isaiah 66:18For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

(I guess that says it all, doesn’t it?)   

Romans 14: 4Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.  7For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.  10But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Isaiah 57: 16For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made. 17For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart. 18I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. 19I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.

Isaiah 45:21Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. 22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 23I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

As the text in Psalm states, “the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous”.  These are “images of the beast”, seed of the serpent, and the offspring of devils having demon-DNA.  All men are Godly and created in His in image and after His likeness having His spirit-DNA heritage.  Oh!  You thought men have sins?  What was the purpose of the Lamb of God and his death upon a cross?  Hint:

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Isaiah 44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Jeremiah 50:20 In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

Micah 7:18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy. 19He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Perhaps now you see why and how all men were observed STANDING IN HEAVEN face-to-face with their Creator-Father.  The “ungodly and sinners” (demons) cannot do this. Look for these “tares” (the serpent and his seed) in the lake of fire in the second death.  In the meantime you will find ungodly sinners, the demonic tares, groveling on hands and knees as they bow down before Father-God.  You are a tiny cell container of Father's life shaped like a son or daughter.  Father told us, "I will dwell in them and walk in them".  So devils DO BOW BEFORE HIM, albeit unwittingly because they cannot stand on solid ground like men and animals do. They clutch and cling to flesh and blood life-forma to end their non-stop falling.  They clutch and cling to all flesh using hands and feet to avoid slipping off and falling again.  Since God is the spirit of life in all living entities including animals, birds and fish, ALL DEVILS BOW BEFORE HIM as they avoid falling around in endless circles.  If you could see them, you would see them prostrate and often face down to avoid getting bumped off when men and animals make sudden movements.  When the jurist-Witnesses look down from Heaven as they "Watch over" us as guardians, this is how they see the kingdom of devils as they deal with their curse!  Many of them are down on their faces clutching the flesh and hoping to avoid slipping off.  All knees do bow before Him, and all tongues do confess".  God lives our lives for us and with us, and everything that happens to any of us simultaneously happens to Him.  Our world is the Outer (Utter) Court where the Great Judgment merely CONTINUES.  There is only one WITNESS we need, the Father Himself..  Whatever devils do to any man, they simultaneously do it to Him,

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Matthew 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

Glorify God,
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment