Monday, May 13, 2024

We Must Minister to God

Ministering to God

 

Since God is ever-present and everywhere at once how do we “minister unto Him”, when “He is an invisible God”?  You can perfect your worship and honor of our Father by ministering unto Him!  All you have to do is open up your eyes and “see Him” everywhere!  “When I look around I do not see the invisible Creator of all things”!  Men have two types of eyes, (1) flesh and blood eyes made of clay, and (2) spirit eyes in your invisible spirit-self, where your conscious awareness abides.  Your flesh and blood eyes cannot see the spirit things.  They can only see natural and carnal things.  But there are “keys” that open the spirit things to our conscious awareness.  Since God is “everywhere”, you should be able to recognize Him by turning the keys a little bit.

 

It is written that God abides in mankind as a “secret agent man” waging warfare against our enemies!  I bet you have heard of and remember these Words:

 

 

John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

 

2 Corinthians 6:16  And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

 

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

 

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40  And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

 

Matthew 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 9 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

 

Men are God's “Body cells”, dwelling, walking and prancing around on Earth's surface as Father God uses us as "sock puppets" doing all the works we assume that we are doing.  So when we open our spirit eyes we understand that "without God in us, we can do absolutely nothing”.  We see mankind as the Body of God collectively running around on this planet as separate, individual men, but still connected to the Creator by His power.  That is why the First Great Commandment is the love of our Father, but the second Great Commandment is LIKE THE FIRST BECAUSE Father is in men "doing all the works".  You see, it is EASY to SEE using you spirit eyes.  All you need to do is look at the Words and apply them realistically.

 

We must take Father at His Word, “inasmuch as you have ministered to the least of these my children, you have ministered unto me.  So open your spirit eyes and cast aside your darkness and blindness, and minister to your fellow-man whom you can see.  It is counted by Father-God as a kind deed to Him.  He suffers inside with each man that suffers.  Men can experience nothing except it is happening to God simultaneously with him.  So we are commanded to love our fellow-man as we love ourselves.  We are all ONE WITH GOD!


 John 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.


Psalms 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment