Friday, January 26, 2024

It's Been A Long Test

 It Is Just A Test

 

HEADLINE:

 

Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures. 13 And I appointed him a name, from the four component parts, from east, from west, from south, 14, 15 from north, and I appointed for him four special stars, and I called his name Adam, and showed him the two ways,. the light and the darkness, and I told him: 'This is good, and that bad,' that I should learn whether he has love towards me, or hatred, that it be clear which in his race love me.
________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The Great One wants to know the answer to that one!  How will you answer Him, or show Him?  Can you prove it?!


What is the First Great Commandment and the Second one, which is just like it?

Do you think you love God?  He made all His children from smaller pieces of Himself.  (We are His Body “cells”).

He called these images of His likeness, "My children"?  Are you ready to receive the Kingdom of Heaven?

 

All men who ever came to Earth in every previous generation of humanity are up there in their true glory.

If you do not love all men as you love yourself, then you are not ready to ENTER THE KINGDOM. 

 

God made all men in the "image of His face".  You do not recognize God's face.  If you despise anyone, you despise God's face.  I am not kidding you.

God planted (stamped) an image of His face on each created child.  Do a self-inventory!

Do you hate or despise anyone?  How about White people?  What about Black people?  Now grade yourself!

Are YOU READY FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN?  All those despised by men, who have passed away

are CHILDREN OF GOD.   God is the SUM OF ALL HIS PARTS (CHILDREN)!  They are ALL

UP THERE waiting on you and your embrace!  Say, "Amen"!  Praise God!  He promised, “We shall all be   CHANGED”!

 

John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. 32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

 

Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 2 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

 

John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

 

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice.

 

Luke 20:38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

 

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

 

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

 

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

 

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

 

Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

 

John 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

 

I love my Father, Creator-God, and everyone He and Mother Wisdom Created.  We are all “ONE FAMILY”! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment