Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Making All Things New

 I Will MAKE ALL THINGS NEW

 

HEADLINE

Revelation 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

 

Get ready for a NEW CREAION OF FAMILY!  I tell you this is STUNNING TO IMMAGINE!  His Majesty, the Great ONE, will RE-DO “US”!  Gone will be “human” looking faces, names, and appearances.  All that is of this realm from all generations will be GONE FOREVER!  The memory of SIN and “sinners” among former generations of mankind will not be recalled.  It will be IMPOSSIBLE to accuse a man or a former human of anything.  No One “up there” looks like a man and no one up there has a human name.  This means once I go “upstairs” I will forget my present human face and my earthly name.  I will “be a new creature”!  God will tell me my TRUE NAME and thereafter, I will respond only to my new name.  I will know better than to ask, “Where is my mom and dad”, when I rise.  EVERY PERSON who was planted as “human” on Earth will be RENEWED! 

 

1 John 3:2  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

 

 

 

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

 

Isaiah 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

 

Isaiah 65:16 That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. 17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

 

II Baruch 43 1 'But, do thou, Baruch, direct thy heart to that which has been said to thee, And understand those things which have been shown to thee; For there are many eternal consolations for thee. 2 For thou shalt depart from this place, And thou shalt pass from the regions which are now seen by thee, And thou shalt forget whatever is corruptible, And shalt not again recall those things which happen among mortals. 3 Go therefore and command thy people, and come to this place, and afterwards fast seven days, and then I will come to thee and speak with thee.'

 

49 1 Nevertheless, I will again ask from Thee, O Mighty One, yea, I will ask mercy from Him who made all things. 2 "In what shape will those live who live in Thy day? Or how will the splendour of those who (are) after that time continue? 3 Will they then resume this form of the present, And put on these entrammelling members, Which are now involved in evils, And in which evils are consummated, Or wilt Thou perchance change these things which have been in the world As also the world?" '

 

50 1 And He answered and said unto me: 'Hear, Baruch, this word, And write in the remembrance of thy heart all that thou shalt learn. 2 For the earth shall then assuredly restore the dead, [Which it now receives, in order to preserve them]. It shall make no change in their form, But as it has received, so shall it restore them, And as I delivered them unto it, so also shall it raise them. 3 For then it will be necessary to show to the living that the dead have come to life again, and that 4 those who had departed have returned (again). And it shall come to pass, when they have severally recognized those whom they now know, then judgement shall grow strong, and those things which before were spoken of shall come.

 

Now I think I will let Enoch answer Baruch's question about "how shall we appear":

 

Secrets of Enoch 22:5 and the Lord with his lips said to me: 'Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity.' 6 And the archistratege Michael lifted me up, and led me to before the Lord's face. And the Lord said to his servants tempting them: 'Let Enoch stand before my face into 7 eternity,' and the glorious ones bowed down to the Lord, and said: 'Let Enoch go according to Thy word.' 8 And the Lord said to Michael: 'Go and take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of My glory.' 9 And Michael did thus, as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its 10 smell mild, shining like the sun's ray, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

 

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

 

Now I have never seen how I really look as a “spirit-son” to Father-God.  But I do know that when God “turned on” Moses head like a power-lamp, the children of Israel were terrified and ran away from him, because the light of his glory was too radical and awesome for their earthly senses to contemplate.  That brings me to the question, “What would happen if God showed me a true angel of glory in this life”?  If seeing my own face would discombobulate me, perhaps I need to WAIT UNTIL I AM IN MY NEW BODY to see myself.  Here is how Baruch had our glory explained to him:

 

II Baruch 51:7 But those who have been saved by their works. And to whom the law has been now a hope, And understanding an expectation, And wisdom a confidence, Shall wonders appear in their time. 8 For they shall behold the world which is now invisible to them, And they shall behold the time which is now hidden from them: 9 And time shall no longer age them. 10 For in the heights of that world shall they dwell, And they shall be made like unto the angels, And be made equal to the stars, And they shall be changed into every form they desire, From beauty into loveliness, And from light into the splendour of glory. 11 For there shall be spread before them the extents of Paradise, and there shall be shown to them the beauty of the majesty of the living creatures which are beneath the throne, and all the armies of the angels, who [are now held fast by My word, lest they should appear, and] are held fast by a 12 command, that they may stand in their places till their advent comes. Moreover, there shall then be 13 excellency in the righteous surpassing that in the angels. For the first shall receive the last, those whom they were expecting, and the last those of whom they used to hear that they had passed away. 14 For they have been delivered from this world of tribulation, And laid down the burden of anguish. 15 For what then have men lost their life, And for what have those who were on the earth exchanged their soul? 16 For then they chose (not) for themselves this time, Which, beyond the reach of anguish, could not pass away: But they chose for themselves that time, Whose issues are full of lamentations and evils, And they denied the world which ages not those who come to it, And they rejected the time of glory, So that they shall not come to the honour of which I told thee before.'

 

And this is what Jesus said to John in a vision after he was crucified:

 

Acts of John, New Testament Apocrypha by Hennecke-Schneemelcher, Vol. II, Westminster Press.

100. The multitude around the Cross that is not of one form is the inferior nature. And those whom you saw in the Cross, even if they have not (yet) one form -not every member of him who has come down has yet been gathered together. But when *human* nature is taken up, and the race that comes to me and obeys my voice, then *he who* now *hears* me shall be united *with this* (race) and shall no longer be what he now is, but (shall be) above them as I am now. For so long as you do not call yourself mine, I am not what I am; but if you hear me, you also as hearer *shall be* as I am, and I shall be what I was, when you* (are) as I am with myself; for from *me* you are what I am.(?) Therefore ignore the many and despise those who are outside the mystery; for you must know that I am wholly with the Father, and the Father with me.

 

Clearly CHANGE is coming to mankind of a nature so new that we will be as amazed as Enoch was to view ourselves.  Standing on the Sea of Glass we can take a look at our new profiles.  No one we see will look earthly, or remind us of Earth in the least way.  What God is saying is that, “I will create my Family in the glorious form that I have always wanted.  There will be no more weakness, fragility, and lack of greatness.  We will be powerful, bright, and have the mental strength of God.  I have wondered about what talents I will have, since I seem to have little capability in this life.  We’ll save that thought for when I appear upstairs later this Heavenly “AM”.

 

We can look forward to a new angelic body that does not age and grow weak.  We can anticipate shining like the sun in brightness and glory.  You see the power of our yellow-sun shining by itself. Can you imagine what a number so VAST that they cannot be counted will be like standing side-by-side in abounding JOY??   That is the Family Reunion Joy I am thinking about!  It makes me want to be there NOW!  I am aware that God has an ORDER to calling the Family roll.  I do not mind losing my weak flesh and blood body and profile.  I want to be who God intended me to be from the beginning.  Do you think a butterfly cares about the cocoon it escapes from after its wings are dry?  It could care less and it flies away to new adventures.

 

Furthermore, all Family members are in “pairs”.  You will have your personal companion with you to tag along wherever you two go.  And when you have learned to fly and navigate, you will be given your own planet or world as a gift from Father.  You might want to visit your neighbor, but you will need to know directions and how to fly there.  What do you think He was teaching us here?

 

Genesis 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, 5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. 7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. 8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

 

You will not need a sun and moon to light up your heritage-world.  You and your partner will brighten the place everywhere you go.

 

Do you remember what was happening in the moments before you were born on Earth?  I cannot remember anything like that.  I do know this, Jesus said, “Ye must be born again”!  We have already been born from flesh and blood into the prison-pit of hell where a strange set of invisible prisoners waited to devour us as fast as we were born alive and well.  Being born of the spirit requires a similar proposition.  Just as we remembered nothing of events that happened prior to the moment we took our first breath and opened our eyes, we will go through the same process again.  Again, here is what the angel said to Baruch, “For thou shalt depart from this place, thou shalt pass from the regions which are now seen by thee, and thou shalt forget whatever is corruptible, and shalt not again recall those things which happen among mortals.” II Baruch 43:2.  This is the standard procedure for all the children.  God has a reason for this.  His purpose is to delete and ERASE the memory of SIN and EVIL that we experienced and suffered from as we recalled those events.  An aid in this is removing us from our flesh and blood stage clothes.  There will be no more human face, profile, and appearance identifiable as “man” that we will see as a reference source to the time of captivity in hell.  No human names will be spoken, because every reference to human life on Earth will be purged from our conscious minds.  When God says, “I will make all things new”, He means even to your mental awareness.

 

Daniel9:24  Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

 

The only faces we will know and recognize are the new bright LIGHT FACES burning like the sun that each spirit child has upstairs.  You cannot be “accused” by devils enslaving men on Earth below!  You cannot be identified to the judge as a participant in wicked activities, because the enemies below have never seen the face of God’s sons and daughters.  Devils cannot behold the “brightness of our light”.  God and Heaven will only call you by your TRUE NAME and you will not learn it until Jesus calls that name found written in the Book of Life.  We will “NEVER BE ASHAMED” in the judgment, nor saddened by a terrible memory from our time of enslavement by devils.  Father’s ERASING SKILL is so great and thorough that it will be as if the earthly prison captivity time “NEVER HAPPENED” to us.

 

Enoch 10:4 And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening 5 in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may 6, 7 not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire.

 

Devils have been cursed so that they cannot see LIGHT, nor behold the GLORY of God Almighty.  We are also “Father’s LIKENESS created in the image of His face”.  None of the spirit children have been seen by devils and none can be accused by name before the Supreme Judge and the Heavenly Court.

Genesis 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. 29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there. 30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. 31 And as he passed over Penuel the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh.

 

Jacob did not get this one right.  He thought that he had seen God's face.  Here is what the scriptures say about God's face:

 

Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

 

Revelation 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

 

Isaiah 2:19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

 

Jacob was not aware that Father was using him to teach us what all men must endure in the pit-prison with devils.  Paul taught us,"We wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with demons". Ephesians 6:12. They will wrestle us for dominance over our lives until we rise up as newly REDEEMED SON-SUNS after taking our last breath.  God is not afraid to see the brightness of His own face, but devils are afraid of it!

 

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

 

Devils cannot look upon the face of one glorious angel because we all look like God.

 

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

 

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

 

I can tell you today, “I do not know my TRUE NAME, and I have never seen my glorious face”.  But Father showed me I am a child of light, when He showed me a beam of light shining from my forearm.  If the devils riding my body want to accuse me of anything before my Father-God and the angelic Court, they must produce a TRUE NAME and ID me as the culprit.  I am sure they cannot to that before the Supreme Judge because WE ALL SHINE LIKE THE SUN!  They all hide from that glorious LIGHT!  So what else do you suppose is shining beneath my skin?  I am sure a son-sun LIGHT is inside waiting to be called Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment