Friday, August 11, 2023

Only the Righteous Shall See God

Only the Righteous Shall See God

 

The wicked cannot and shall not see God’s face.  Our Father shall appear before them as The Supreme Judge/ “Executioner” to destroy them all.  At that time they will be “FIRED upon” and burn to nothing in a one-time act for every crime they committed against God, and Heaven, and all of mankind.  We have been discussing, “Why I cannot see God’s face” even though I really want to see my “Dad”!  I am not the only one who cannot see Him!  Devils cannot see God’s face either.  Father will come to visit them because they are trapped in the bottomless pit and then He will set them afire.  But before they can take a good look UP, fire will rain down upon them and burn out their eyes as it consumes them.

 

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

 

I am not the only man God prevented from seeing Him.  Moses was taken to the place on the mount Sinai where God stood, and he asked God to show him His glorious face and God denied that request.  You ought to be able to guess why, since we have been discussing what it takes to “SEE GOD’S FACE”.  One must first be able to see and comprehend the faces of ALL THE CHILDREN CREATED at once collectively and in order to then say, “I have seen God’s face”!   NO ONE has seen HIS FACE yet, not even the angels who have been with Him since time began.  I will not prolong this thought any longer.  To see God, you must be able to see ALL VERSIONS OF HIS FACE STAMPED and SEALED on ALL THE CHILDREN HE MADE.  They are all HIDDEN right now.  There are tiny seedling-infant-spirit children in the Chamber of Stars, whose little faces no one has seen.  Add to that 7.6 billion human beings on Earth, who are dressed in clay suits and wear clay masks for human faces.  No one can see them yet.  Men on Earth will not be seen in glorious form until Father “makes the Earth empty“ and ADDS OIL to us .  You ought to know what will transpire at that moment.  What happened to Enoch when Michael “added oil“ to him?

 

Secrets of Enoch 22:8 And the Lord said to Michael: 'Go and take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of My glory.' 9 And Michael did thus, as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its 10 smell mild, shining like the sun's ray, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

 

He will ADD OIL to the entire brood reaped from planet Earth:

 

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

 

All those who are in the Chamber of Stars will have to be revealed as mature, glorious angels also.  And with the entire group of Our Family standing before Him on our first Family Reunion gathering called the Feast of Tabernacles, we all will eyeball one another in that grand spectacle.  BEFORE US WLL BE THE WHOLE FAMILY standing there in radiant glory and splendor.  If you can take a mental snapshot of all of us as we sport our glorious beauty and take a good look at our Father, ONLY THEN CAN WE ALL SAY, “I HAVE SEEN ALMIGHTY GOD, OUR FATHER”!  Do the same thing for “Mom” and all our sisters, we can then say, “I have seen Mother Zion”!

 

Revelation 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

 

Let us mentally go there NOW, and see us ALL STANDING THERE!

 

2 Esdras 2:38.Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.' 42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.

 

At this point Father-Creator God will be seen for the very first time by ALL HIS CHILDREN at once!  NOW consider the truth of 2 Esdras 5:40-42:  This is early TODAY, Family Reunion AM:

 

II Esdras 5:40 He said to me, 'Just as you cannot do any of the things I have put to you, so you will not be able to find out my judgements or the ultimate purpose of the love I have promised to my people.' 41 I said, 'But surely, lord, your promise is to those who are alive at the end. What is to be the fate of those who lived before us, or of ourselves, or of those who come after us?' 42 He said to me, 'I will compare the judgement to a circle: the latest will not be too late, nor the earliest too early.'

 

Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

 

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

 

No one can see HIS FACE until and unless we SEE ALL VERSIONS OF IT.  This means, we must see the faces of all the children in a mental collage along with His face and “Mom’s face our parents’ present at that moment.  This means “every eye shall see Him” … on that day Ezra described in his vision.  We shall all see Him as He is at the same moment as we STAND before Him on the opening ceremonies day of the Feast of Tabernacles.  So God was not being mean to Moses, nor was He brushing me off as a “pesky kid” bugging Him!  God is just a REALIST!  He is so BIG and MASSIVE that we cannot truly see Him except in the way He has chosen to present Himself as our “Dad”.  God is so HUGE that, what we call SPACE and “the cosmos”, are God’s “insides”.  SPACE is His inner parts.  We really live inside Him, Acts 17:24-28.  He told me to consider the seahorse to understand this aspect of His glory.  Then He said to “Imagine a mountain”.  People live on it from its peak if there is breathable air there down to the bottom.   He created each offspring in the image and likeness of His face and SEALED IT on him. 

 

Secrets of Enoch 44:1 The Lord with his hands having created man, in the likeness of his own face, the Lord made him small and great.

 

Ode of Solomon 8:15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby.

 

Every child’s face is his personal unique version and copy and of God’s face.  To see God’s full FACE, you must see all the version copies He gave to ALL the children.  So if you want to see God’s FACE, you cannot see Him truly by observing the face He may be displaying in the moment you are speaking to Him.  He was not being mean to Moses when He told him, “I will show you my back side, because no man can see my face and live” as a man on Earth.  You cannot see all the versions of His face stamped on the children in the Chamber of Stars who are yet to be born, nor yet the versions stamped on men wearing clay suits on Earth.  Father is not mean and brusque to His children.  There is so much hidden that we cannot possibly comprehend as men on Earth.  God has certain times selected in which to reveal His mysteries and secrets.  Fortunately for us that time is “the END”, and the person is His LAST-BORN son.

 

If you are human, you have a ticket to join the “Grand Feast of Tabernacles”!  Just bring your personal card, “YOU”, (yourself)!   Your TRUE NAME is written in the Book of Life.  And that amazing “Jesus-card” is calling-out-loud every name by number and Order of birth as he finds them written on the pages.  Only humans have their TRUE NAMES written in the Book of Life.

 

Psalms 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

 

.Matthew 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

 

Absent from the group Ezra saw in his vision of those at God’s table are the wicked.

 

Psalms 1:4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. 5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. 6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

 

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

 

Isaiah 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD

 

Psalms 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my (off) springs are in thee.

 

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

 

We will all see “Dad” together for the first time at the same time with every version of His face present and accounted for.  I do not know what I will look like, nor do I know my TRUE-name and ID number.  But I will meet you there, and I will gladly exchange that personal information with you for your information.

 

Isaiah 60:21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

 

Enoch 10:21 And all the children of men shall become righteous, and all nations 22 shall offer adoration and shall praise Me, and all shall worship Me. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and for ever.

 

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

 

Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. 16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. 17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ. 18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

 

Mad demons say, "You gave them a free ticket into Paradise and they do not have to work for it!  How is that FAIR?"  Let's go back to God's proclamation of His name to Moses:

 

Exodus 33:19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. 20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. 21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: 22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

 

Father-God “shows mercy to those to whom He shows mercy”.  We are His "Body cells" in the form and shape of "children".  God will not destroy Himself, not even one tiny piece of Himself, so that devils can boast and brag that, "We forced Him to destroy Himself, too" as they got some revenge.  If we want to SEE GOD, we must see ALL OF HIS PARTS TOGETHER.  The WHOLE of anything is the SUM OFALL ITS PARTS.  You studied math and you know that!  Let’s check Him out together on AT-ONE- MEN-T DAY!  God cannot be Himself without every one of YOU!  I do believe the AMAZING “Jesus-card” left you a clue.  Do you remember this: 

 

Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

 

Now here is something for you to think about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aScuqPSgUQY


No comments:

Post a Comment