Thursday, July 27, 2023

Getting to Know My Dad

 Getting To Know My Dad

 

HEADLINE:

 

Ode of Solomon 26:11 Who is able to interpret the wonders of the Lord? 12 For he who could interpret would be dissolved and would become that which is interpreted.

 

II Hermas I:1-3 First of all believe that there is One God who created and framed all things from nothing into a being. He comprehends all things and is only immense, NOT TO BE COMPREHENDED BY ANY. Who can neither be defined by any words, nor conceived by the mind,

 

If you get the drift of those Words, you understand the futility of my position.  I am a small child seeking to know my Father, and I have no clue about WHO I am dealing with, and how impossible my desire is from a human perspective.  I was born exactly the way all humans are born.  On September 7, 1943, Father delivered me from my mother’s womb.  I was like all newborn infants.  I was totally helpless and completely void of any understanding of everything.  I was a newborn baby.  Father showed me that day in 1943 in a dream/vision.  I saw our family doctor masked and wearing glasses standing under a very bright surgery light.  He lifted up the baby in his hands and said in his deep bass voice, “It’s a boy”!  Later I felt sharp pain on my rear and I woke up.  I understood that “Dad” was showing me, “Who He is, and what He can do”.  It was like “I remembered it as my first conscious moments”!  I realized He was showing me when and how He delivered me.  He should know, because He is living the lives of all men as He “dwells in us and walks in us”!  He was living the life of every person working in the surgery room that morning. Even so, He is living the life of every human being on Earth right now!   After that event, I was given to my parents, and they took me home to “my first family” on Earth.

 

My parents were religious and I needed such an environment to prepare me for the purpose God planned for me.  I knew nothing about God, nor what He is doing.  I had a great learning experience that I had to begin.   God had left a legacy of His Words in Judeo-Christian Archaeological writings in many languages for the coming generations of men.  I had to be placed in a family environment where I could be exposed to and access such records.  In the Webb family, I learned of God and Jesus and what men thought we are required to do to please Him and “be saved”.  And they like to add to that thought, “before it is too late”!  Too late for what?!  In the Christian world, we are taught to fear eternal damnation, because “men are given life to battle in a contest between good and evil”.  If we can be faithful and endure until the end, we will be rewarded with eternal life.  That is “what devils have taught men about our purpose for existing”.  I learned from my Teacher, that this world is filled with overwhelming darkness, so dark that it can be felt.  I was taught that there are invisible enemy spirits called the “powers of darkness”, who engage human beings on an obstacle course fraught with evil experiences that men must overcome.  The problem here is that man is in total darkness about these enemies, who actually dwell on the bodies of men.  They ride our bodies like men ride horses.  As fast as men are born into hell, this life on planet Earth, a bunch of demonic prisoners await to jump on the infant and claim his body as “my house”, Revelation 12:1-3, Matthew 12:43-45.  As my Teacher began to open His Words to me from “the Book”, I became very angry about our plight of being enslaved by demonic prisoners, who delight in oppressing and harming men for sport.  By showing me these things in the Bible, I became intrigued by the Word of God and I was determined to learn what He is saying to us.  I learned that “no man can choose God”, but God must choose His students Himself, John 15:16, Matthew 11:25-27.   I looked at all the different religions on Earth and all those that claim to be serving the only true God.  They all have different prescriptions about God, His plans, and His purpose for mankind in the end.  Because I know devils ride men and mislead us, we cannot trust our own thoughts, because devils also pretend to be God and men have been deceived by them.  How?  Tell me how can I find God, when “He hides Himself”?  And how can anyone understand the Words of the Book when Father has SEALED them with seven seals? Daniel 12:4; Revelation 5:5.  I was determined to find God and seek His instructions for my life.

 

I remember advice, that a man should “study to show one’s self approved unto God”.  To me that meant reading the Word from cover to cover, over and over again until I am familiar with what it says.  But that does not open up the Words for understanding.  There are similes, metaphors, parables and allegories, even plain English words that have hidden meanings.  How can I learn what God is saying in the biblical texts?  The wisdom of man is at best carnal and “natural”, and because men teach using human opinion, there are so many conflicting and opposing religions that I cannot have confidence in the exegesis of men.  That leaves me only “One Source”.  I have to contact the Teacher Himself and attempt to persuade Him that I am a sincere “prospective student”.  I know you cannot approach the Almighty in “filthy rags”, so I tried to “become righteous” by consciously doing all the “works of righteousness” that I could, and asking for pardon for my previous sins.  I recalled what happened to Joshua in Zechariah 3:1-4.

 

And guess who was watching all this like a hawk watching a chicken on the ground?  I was not aware that He was leading me to Himself.  Being a young kid, I did not know that I was a subject in the exercise of Psalm 23.  I know that now!  Back to our story:

 

John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

 

I read about Solomon, who was the wisest man on Earth in his time.  He said that he sought “Wisdom”, who taught him how to please God as His son.  So I set out to do what Solomon did.  I learned that Mother Wisdom is God’s Wife and our real Mom!  She and Father-God wanted a humongous number of duplicate twins of themselves.  I did not learn these things immediately.  I will be 80 years old in September. 2023.  It has been around 8 decades for me to accumulate this knowledge.

 

2 Corinthians 10::4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

 

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

 

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. 8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

 

Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

 

2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

 

II Baruch 15:1 And the Lord answered and said unto me: 'Thou art rightly astonied regarding the departure of 2 man, but thou hast not judged well regarding the evils which befall those who sin. And as regards 3 what thou hast said, that the righteous are carried off and the impious are prospered, And as 4 regards what thou hast said "Man knows not Thy judgement" -- On this account hear, and I will 5 speak to thee, and hearken, and I will cause thee to hear My words. Man would not rightly have understood My judgement, unless he had accepted the law, and I had instructed him in understanding.

 

There is a BIG DIFFERENCE between having a man as one’s instructor and The Creator as your personal Teacher.  The wisdom that man teaches is darker and filled with “in part” understanding.

 

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

 

I remembered a scripture that says: James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

 

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

 

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

 

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

 

Isaiah 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: 14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

 

Since Father is the Origin and Source of His own Words, I could not ask for a better Teacher.  Solomon asked for Wisdom   And when I found Her, She told me to ask my Dad!  I asked Him and the rest is history.  We have been “partners” ever since then.

 

Who Am I

 

I was not concerned about the answer to that.  I know I am a son of God among billions of children.  I know God loves us all, and He will REDEEM everyone of us.  Did you get that?  I said HE WELL RDEEM EVERY ONE OF US!  But having heard so much negativity from preachers, and Christians, and the churches, I needed to know from God that “He really loves us”.  I learned that devils have been lying to men about God and His attachment to us as human beings.  They are “crowns of thorns” on our heads piercing our minds with lies and deceits. That is all I needed to know.  I was determined to expose the lies and refute them so that men can discover and appreciate a loving Father, who will not let go of one child so devils can boast about breaching the Family Circle.  I have been very angry with devils for lying about God, and teaching men to doubt God’s love and integrity.  I consider it an honor and a privilege to stand for God and Heaven and witness about the steadfastness of Father’s love for all of us.  Not only are devils testing men, but they are testing God, too!  How much evil can He forgive?  What if men blaspheme His name and glory?  What if men actually worship devils?  Will He still accept them into the holy family above?  God has passed every test in every generation with flying colors!

 

Jesus proved himself in his days on Earth.  He sacrificed himself on a cross to remove all sin from applying to each and every human born into this pit of hell.  Jesus was a SUCCESS, and now no man is guilty of any sin committed in this world.  No man can be charged for SIN in the Heavenly Court.  Jesus sits on God’s Throne to rebuff any lying slanders against mankind coming from serpents in the pit of hell or from their captive human preachers and religionists.

 

I was not concerned about who I am to God!  I was just happy that He told me the TRUTH, and He allows me to share the light I learn with my human brothers and sisters.  But God had more to tell me about “who I am to Him”.  I was not seeking great things for myself.  All I wanted was more light and the most efficient means of spreading it. 

 

When I was still a kid living with my parents, I might have been 10 years old at the time, I had a dream that some men came to our house and opened our bedroom door.  I looked out into the hallway.  One of them had a very bright light and shined it directly into my face and it stunned me for a second.  Then one of them said, “Come on kid!  Let’s go”!  The next thing I saw was me walking away with them and leaving home.  This was quite unlike me to go away with persons I do not know.  I understand it today.  God sent “the Boys”, the Archangels, to collect His “new student”.  Just like Jesus collected the disciples and asked them to, “Follow me”, and they did so, I did not question the men!  I just went with them.

 

I had another dream/vision.  I was sleeping and I woke up in a large building with large rooms like a hospital.  I was a bit surprised and amazed about where I was, and I was apparently naked.  The door to the room was open and a nurse was passing by the door and yelled out, “Put that man some clothes on”!  I noticed some white towel-like garment on the bed and I assumed it was meant for me.  I remember I was standing up and someone put a white robe over me. and this was not like any garment that I am used to on Earth.  Next they put a vesture on me and a golden chain on my neck.  In my mind I was told that this is for my ordination as a priest to God.  I recalled how Aaron was dressed for his priesthood.

 

On another occasion I was invited as a guest to dinner.  They had spread out an excellent table.  But what they served me was a Bible, and I saw it open.  Instead of words and scriptures, I saw chilled ground beef that you see in a grocery store.  You know what that means.  God made me into His “Word-man”.  Jesus said, “Lo I come in the volume of a book, it is written of me”.  My job is to serve my Father and the Son, using the legacy-Word of scriptures that He left for our direction.

 

God told me WHO I AM

 

This part of the story frightened me and I was too intimidated to “face” God’s cross examination of me.  God is no one to play with and behave foolishly around.  He is the Great Majesty and King-Creator of Heaven and Earth.  Angels reverence Him and fall down before Him in reverence and worship.  I was taught to “fear God” because He is Holy and the Source of Awesome Power.  I read about how those who saw His glory described their experiences.  I remember two men who touched the Ark of the Covenant to steady it and prevent it from falling while the Tent moved forward.  They were killed for this act of “touching it”.  (I did not understand about death!  He actually blessed them)!   So I was reluctant to get too close and “involved with God”.  In short, I was afraid!  Slowly, He let me know that I was already doing part of my “job-description”.  So gradually He showed me “scriptures defining who I am to Him”.  I even wrote a GOOD NEWS document detailing it.  But it was something I avoided reading and focusing on it with undivided attention.  (If you want to see what upset me and frightened me about my Father, you can read all about it : http://www.goodnewsinc.net/v3gn/endlasda.html).  I see myself as just one of many children, no one special, an “average Joe“ among many.  Apparently “they” got tired of me avoiding the music and forced me to FACE IT and dance!  They told me, “God is IN YOU dwelling in and walking in you” every day.  And NOW you want to avoid Him because He wants you to serve Him more?  You were not afraid of Him before you had these dreams, so why are you shying away from Him now?  That kind of reasoning made me feel a bit embarrassed about my conduct.

 

They told me there is a firstborn son in every family, and there is also a lastborn son in God’s Family.  No “average Joe” can be the lastborn son.  Only one person can be the lastborn Son, and that is who God reveals him to be.  So I found some courage and faced the music.  The lastborn son has to be a priest to God, because our RISING is by our birth numbers and Order.  When Father or Jesus calls my “TRUE” name, God will remove the demonic veil covering His life-forms on Earth.  He will whisk all 7.8 billion of us to Paradise and drop the demons back into their fall.  All those older than me will have to rise in actual birth order ahead of me.  He will rendezvous with them a bit later and light our bonfire.  All devils will be executed before our eyes and the Feast of Tabernacles will be celebrated in earnest.

 

The last vision I had was about a question the spirit asked, “What do I think about the number of children God created”.  They also asked me “What is your number”?  Of course I could not answer that one right away.  They also added a golf club and an open refrigerator door showing the night sky.  They expected me to answer the questions.

 

I did not want prominence in our Family, and I did not want to be the focus of attention before the Family.  But when I finally faced the Words of my job-description, there was nothing that I could do about it.  In fact I was already doing some of the particulars described in the Words.  So I bucked up some nerve and accepted WHO I AM TO MY FATHER.  I read where it is written “God is First and last and “with the last” born son. 

 

Isaiah 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

 

They told me, He is not going away!  He has been with you ever since He created you in Mother’s womb.  So now that you understand your place in the Family. Let’s keep working!  No one will challenge your “place” as the “lastborn son that God created”.  What “glory” is in it?  That removed my fear and reluctance. 

 

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

 

Only Creator-God knows the ID’s of His children who remain hidden from everyone.  So the Spirit also asked me, “What is your number” in the Family of God?  I did not know and had never thought about it before.  I know my “position” on the Family “totem-pole”!  Everyone created is before me and above me!  That does not bother me at all, because I know about II Esdras 5:40-42.  Another thought: What good did it do Jonah to try and run away from God?  He ended up preaching to the Ninevites as Father asked him to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment