Friday, June 30, 2023

Cursed to Darkness and Oblivion

 Devils Are a “Cursed Seed”

 

They are not like men, and they cannot be, and should not be compared to mankind.  Devils are the seed of the Serpent, and humans are the “seed of the woman” and all are Fathered, or planted by Creator-God.  Our spirits were made inside Mother Wisdom’s womb and Father delivered us all in a single instance on the 4th Creation Day.

 

Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

 

Do I need to include scriptures that spell out clearly that the Creator, Father-God, is the true Father of all mankind?  I. do not think so, but I will just give you two, Psalms 82:6-8 and Matthew 23:9.  Mary was not the only human woman, who gave birth to a man by “immaculate conception”.  All human females give birth to men planted in their wombs by the Creator and picked by numbers from the Chamber of Stars, just for them.  Human female clay-bodies are the clay fields with furrows that God chooses into which to plant His human “spirit-seed”.  Sorry, fellows!  We father no one, male or female!  We as parents are “surrogate dads”.  If this deflates your ego, just get over it!  God plants children, and we have to take care of them.  Remember both Adam and Eve were commanded take care of the Garden of Eden, and all the trees are allegories for men, planted in it, Psalms 1:1-3. Isaiah 41:19-20; 61:3.

 

Genesis 2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the Garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

 

Secrets of Enoch 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil (Mother Wisdom) came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

 

Psalms 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my (off)springs are in thee.

 

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

 

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

 

I am reminded of the time in my ignorance, when devils had convinced me that they are at least equal to men.  They were trying to convince me that they are next to God in rank and quality, and men are no better than dust on the ground.  They wanted me to feel less than they are, as they exalted themselves over mankind.  They wanted me to think they had as much of a chance for salvation as men do.  They had me believing that it is “only fair” that devils born down here at least have a chance at repentance and obedience, since those born down here did not reject God like their forefathers did, who got flung down from Heaven.  After all Jesus said, "Whosoever will, let him come and drink of the water of life freely".  Being an ignorant rookie, (a green “would-be Christian” novice), I thought that might be a “fair position”, that the demons born after the fall should have a chance at redemption.  But that was a “rookie mistake”!  My Father was not going to allow me to drink snake oil and think it is milk.  My crown angels got to work to persuade me to cast that line of thinking aside.  They told me, "You have to believe Jesus and pay close heed to his Words!  What did Jesus tell you?

 

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Devils had tried to convince me that, “I could be a devil, too.  Didn’t the fallen angels have sex with the children of men and bring forth giants?”  I did not buy that!  My angels said, “God is your Father, and He is a “Holy Spirit”.  He told you no man is worthy enough to be your Father.  He told you to “Call NO MAN your Father upon this Earth, because HE (God) IS YOUR FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.  ALL devils are “EVIL SPIRITS,” and their father and mother are very different from yours”  Then God told me a secret that gets by most men!.

 

John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

 

You are so much better than a lying demon spirit.  They are far below mankind in quality.  They are INFERIOR to man and they were created that way backward and wicked..

 

Obadiah 1:1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle. 2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.

 

God speaks to devils directly through His prophets.  Edom was under the control of devils who ruled their nation.  God is a Master tactician.  He called devils out, EDOM=DEMO(N).  Here He showed me a clue about the size of devils.  "I have made thee small".  I used to wonder about demonic possession.  One person might have 7 or more demons controlling him, as in Matthew 12:43-45.  Another could have a legion of devils covering him like birds in the branches of trees.  God gave me a dream about the invisible world that I was curious about.  I saw a man in a bed and lots of little, skinny, black men were all over his body digging into his nerves and muscles.  I used to be able to sing but gradually I could not hit the higher notes like I once could do.  I wondered why, when I tried to sing, a note something in my vocal chords would happen and make me fail at singing.  Then He showed me how a little man was messing with the person's neck and vocal chords.  As I was drawn closer to see the face of the person, I woke up out of the dream and discovered that the man was me!  I remarked that the little men were 5 to 7 inches tall. Then the Obadiah text was shown to me.  I wondered how can a man have a legion of devils possessing him?  A legion is very large.  The account of the man with the legion made more sense to me after I looked up the definition of the word.

 

Legion  noun

 

le·​gion ˈlē-jən

Synonyms of legion

1 : the principal unit of the Roman army comprising 3000 to 6000 foot soldiers with cavalry

Caesar and his legions defeated the Gauls.

 

Merriam Webster Online Dictionary

 

So I cast aside my “rookie error” thinking that devils born down here are at least equal to humans born down here.  After that CORRECTION, God thought it is time to teach me about our GLORIOUS HERITAGE and Spirit-ORIGIN..  This is just to let you know that “a little knowledge is dangerous”.  There are serpents hanging onto “trees of righteousness” and riding our heads as crowns of thorns.  And I was one green sapling trying to figure out spiritual matters.  I had to learn what a crown of thorns (head demons) on my head can do to me, if I am left unprotected.  Thanks to my guardian angels, who stuck with me in my dark hours.  Thank you, Father, for their love and concern for me!

 

It was not long before He taught me about how and why He created Lucifer and Babylon.  As a Scientist, He made two NEGATIVE, android, “tools” with natures that are the direct opposite of His nature and our Mother’s nature.  God uses devils to test our love for Him and for one another.  They also have Artificial Intelligence (AI) and power to replicate their own kind.  For this they have something called demon-DNA through which they can reproduce.  Demon-DNA and Holy Spirit-DNA are not the same and do not mix.  “Fallen angels” cannot reproduce with human flesh and produce a new hybrid species.  You know what happens when light shines in darkness!  The darkness disappears!  But they could manipulate the human genome to produce giant bodies of clay.  Acromegaly and gigantism are diseases that cause enlarged growth of human bones and cause men to grow into giants.  But the spirit is still human but the person could have a legion of devils residing on him.  I have seen the skeletal bones of giants on YouTube.

 

As you know the “Husbandman” plants holy seed in the clay wombs of His daughters on planet Earth.

 

Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

 

Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

 

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

 

Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree.

 

Jesus was nailed to a tree, or a wooden cross, and he symbolized forgiveness for sin and eternal life for mankind.  That is why the Galatians text above is true.

 

This is written because from the limbs of a tree, the serpent hung down and spoke to Eve and deceived her.  All men are "trees of righteousness", Isaiah 61:3, planted by Creator God.  Devils hang on the bodies of men and from their strong-holds.  They possess and control men.  They crown our heads as “thorns” and hang onto our limbs.  Other allegoric references for mankind are “grass of the field, wheat, sheep, cattle, and the grapevine”.

 

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

 

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

 

Enoch 10:8 Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.' And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men: [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in 10 battle: for length of days shall they not have. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and 11 that each one of them will live five hundred years.' And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: (and) 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all 15 generations.

 

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

 

Psalms 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

 

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

 

Matthew 23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. 33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

 

Enoch 68:3'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

 

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

 

What do you get out of this document?  Just as Jesus was confronted by devils on the mountain of temptation after he fasted, devils will confront any person who attempts to get away from them.  They will use your limited grasp of the scriptures to trip you on what you think you know.  But God is faithful to me and He is always with me.  I live Psalms 23 in my life, and God has been a light in my path while I was in the presence of enemies clinging to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment