Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Did You Lose Someone Who Died?

 How many of you think, “I have lost a loved one”, because he passed away?


It’s wake-up time!  NO ONE IS DEAD!  They are STANDING before Jesus at the Throne.


Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes. 


John 5:25  Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27  And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28  Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 


Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 


John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29  My Father, which gave them  me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 


Luke 20:36  Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 37  Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 38  For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him. 


Let’s try that original question again.  Have you really lost someone? ... Or maybe you never knew him by his TRUE NAME!  Thank God that Jesus has the Book of Life!



1 comment:

  1. If you say, "Yes, I lost someone", you need to try God's "lost and found"! Luke 15:25-32.

    ReplyDelete