Friday, May 20, 2022

When Will I See God

 WHEN Will I SEE GOD?

 

HEADLINE:

 

Matthew 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. 

 

Exodus 33:19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. 20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. (as a human on Earth) 21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: 22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen. 

 

Amos 4:10  I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD. 11 I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD. 12 Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel. 

 

 

Hymn of Christ

Here Jesus manifests himself to John in a vision at the cross:

The Acts of John, New Testament Apocrypha by Hennecke- Schneemelcher, Vol. II, Westminster Press.

94:38. Who I am, *you shall know*when I go forth. 39. What I now am seen to be, that I am not; 40. What I am you shall see when you come yourself. 41. If you knew how to suffer you would be able not to suffer. 42. Learn how to suffer and you shall be able not to suffer. 43. What you do not know I myself will teach you. 44. I am your God,

Ode of Solomon 8:15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby.

Secrets of Enoch 44:1 The Lord with his hands having created man, in the likeness of his own face, the Lord made him small and great. Whoever reviles the ruler's face, and abhors the Lord's face, has despised 2 the Lord's face,

When God created His Family, He “stamped” and sealed a likeness of His face and Mother’s face upon the twin pairs She created in Her womb.  Each face has its own “unique” qualities from the others.  Each pair is unique and numbered.  Each child was given a unique name and number by Creator-God and assigned a specific role on the Earth-stage in the generations of mankind.

Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

What is it like being God?  https://goodnewsinc.blogspot.com/search?q=God+is+too+BIG+to+be+seen

 

When God brought Enoch to stand before Him, here is how Enoch described God’s face as he saw it.

 

Secrets of Enoch 22 1 On the tenth Heaven, Aravoth, I saw the appearance of the Lord's face, like iron made to glow in fire, and brought out, emitting sparks, and it burns. Thus I saw the Lord's face, but the Lord's face is ineffable, marvellous and very awful, and very, very terrible. 2 And who am I to tell of the Lord's unspeakable being, and of his very wonderful face? and I cannot tell the quantity of his many instructions, and various voices, the Lord's throne very great and not made with hands, nor the quantity of those standing round him, troops of cherubim and 3 seraphim, nor their incessant singing, nor his immutable beauty, and who shall tell of the ineffable greatness of his glory? 4 And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, 5 and the Lord with his lips said to me: 'Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity.' 6 And the archistratege Michael lifted me up, and led me to before the Lord's face. And the Lord said to his servants tempting them: 'Let Enoch stand before my face into 7 eternity,' and the glorious ones bowed down to the Lord, and said: 'Let Enoch go according to Thy word.' 8 And the Lord said to Michael: 'Go and take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of My glory.'

 

I will not see God the way He appeared to Enoch.  There is a reason for God appearing like that to Enoch.  He wanted to cause our enemies to be terrified by His appearance.  But to us TODAY, He is Our Father, Creator-God. and “the Ancient of Days”.

 

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 

 

Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. 

 

Here is how Daniel saw the Creator:

 

Daniel 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

 

 And again, how He appeared to Isaiah:

 

Isaiah 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. 3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. 4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. 5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. 

 

When will I see God?

 

From the scriptures above, we see that God divided Himself into many portions.  God’s second Body is the sum of all the tiny portions He made and shaped into children, His Family.  So Father-God cannot be seen by looking into the face of the Great Light now occupying the Throne.  Why?  It is because He made faces for all the children He created and He stamped each of those faces on each child He created.  You cannot see ALL OF GOD until and unless you see and recognize each one of those faces stamped on all the children.  To SEE GOD, you need to see not only the face of the very Bright One occupying the Throne, but you will have to add to that all the faces of the children He created because WE ARE HIS 2nd BODY!  I have long said, “I want to see God’s face”!  But God is the SUM OF ALL HIS INDIVIDUAL PARTS!  This means that I need to see and acknowledge the faces of all the children too, when I claim to have “SEEN GOD’S FACE”.

 

Now let’s go back to our HEADLINE!  I cannot keep the First Great Commandment until and unless I keep the Second one first.  It means that I must love and revere all the children that make up His 2nd Body with all my heart, soul and mind first before I can be sure that I love Him as He wants me to love Him in the First Great Commandment.

 

You know what this means, don’t you?  It means that I cannot claim to “SEE GOD”  until I have seen all HIS FACES He has tattooed on each child.  When I have looked upon and recorded in my personal memory the face I see on the Bright One sitting on the Throne, plus every face He gave to each child in the Family .. ONLY THEN CAN I SAY, “I have seen the face of God”!  If I can love all the children with all my Heart, mind and soul, in the same way I love the Almighty, then even the Father can say, that I “comply with the First Great  Commandment as well as the Second Great Commandment.  It just may be some moment in the great future before I can witness to anyone that “I have seen God’s face”!  So get your faces ready, I will stop by to make a mental photo of you in your glorious beauty.  Everyone will be placed in my own personal “mental-face book” in glory!

 

Look at how great my task is!  God said the numbers of children He and Mother created are like the stars in number for multitude:

 

 Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil (allegory for Mother Wisdom) came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

 

I must get acquainted and bond with each person He created, and record that person’s face in my personal memory registry, my own facebook in my mind!!

 

Jesus said. “blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God”!  But how much of that text is meaningful to you.?!  We have learned that God is so BIG that EVERYTHING exists inside Him.  We all live inside His Person!  What we call “the cosmos and the universe” are “His insides”.  He is SO BIG that planet Earth is called His footstool and hell is a place in the Milky Way Galaxy in his left foot, where demonic prisoners are confined, imprisoned, and await final execution.  The angel told the Shepherd of Hermas God is so “IMMENSE, not to be comprehended by anyone”!  God gave us an allegory to help men understand what He is like.  That allegory is, a “mountain”.  Men live from the foot of a mountain to the very top if they can still breathe up there.  When God gives out our hertitages, all the children will dwell throughout Him from His foot to His Throne room as men dwell in a mountain on Earth.  So if you can imagine Him being THAT HUGE, and if you recall all the faces of all the children you will meet, then you can say for certain that “you have seen God” as much as is possible for you to see!  Like I said, that will happen for me sometime in the future, when I have met and bonded with all the children in Our Family!  What a wonderful moment that will be for me!  By the way, when I have seen all the faces of my sisters, then I can also say the I have finally seen my Mother’s face(s).  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment