Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Your Personal Inheritance

 Your personal “Home-world” Heritage

 

HEADLINE

 

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 

 

Here is a prophecy concerning part of the work of Jesus.

 

Isaiah 49:5 And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength. 6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. 7 Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.  8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; 9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places. 

 

Isaiah 45:11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts. 

 

What have we here?  If you are like me, then I know you have wanted to know what God has planned for Our Family!  We have heard of the Holy Spirit descending from God and giving “gifts” to Jesus’ followers.  You have had to battle with demons in the pit of hell that have tried to corrupt us all our life against God, our Father and against our fellow man.  Devils have been harsh and cruel to mankind by treating us as slaves and prisoners to them.  When Jesus was preparing to leave the disciples, he said, “I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go away, I shall return and receive you unto myself, and where I am, you shall be  there also”.  You may be curious about “preparing a place for you”.  Be advised that the numbers of God’s children is so HUGE it would be a challenge to try and count them.  I remember “the little old lady who lived in a shoe.  She had so many children she didn’t know what to do”.  Clearly that anecdote is for our “Mom”.  But She also has a Husbandman, who helped Her make them all.  He and Jesus are “one” in mind and purpose.  So when Jesus told the disciples “I go to prepare a place for you’, he revealed what Father is doing for all those children  Surely, He knows what to do!

 

Take a look at that HEADLINE.  There is your clue!  If you want to discover the END God has planned for our Family, we must “follow the pattern” Father has laid down.  Father works from His plans, what construction engineers know as “blue prints”.  If you want to build a design correctly, you must follow the instructions and guidelines for that purpose.  I am also reminded of the promise God gave to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.  “I will make your seed as the stars of Heaven, and in thy seed shall all the nations of the world be blessed”.  That is easy to see, since Father-God created all men on Earth and planted us as infants in the wombs of His daughters in all nations on planet Earth.  Jesus warned you to, “Call no man your father upon the earth for “ONE” is your Father which is in Heaven, Matthew 23:9.  In the parables given by Jesus, Our Father is called, “the Husbandman”,   He is “the Sower”, who plants His holy seed of life in the plowed furrows of His human daughters on Earth.  This means no human child is “born of sin”, nor can a human child be a “bastard”.  Devils have men slandering their own brothers.   They “judge by appearances and after the flesh”.  You know Father dwells in all men and walks in all men.  If you slander your human brother as “illegitimate”, try selling that idea to the Supreme Judge before the Heavenly Court.  Whatever we say or do to the least of the children, we say and do it to Father-God, because that person is a single personal “cell” and part of Father’s Body.  The word “cell” is a clue in itself.  In it you, you SEE  C “El” which is Father’s name.

 

Father told Abraham to “Look up and tell the stars if you can count them, so shall your seed be.  He continued, saying, “All this land of Canaan will I give to you and your seed after you”.  As soon as He mentioned “the land” of Canaan, Abraham’s mind focused on the “land“ or ground beneath his feet.  He took his mind off “the stars” because he had no clue about what Father was actually saying to him.  The “promise land” is not on planet Earth which God always planned to destroy.  God planned to give all His children what He gave to Adam and Eve.  Did not God surely instruct Moses, to “build His (tent) “dwelling place” according to the pattern shown to him in Mt. Sinai?  Some have wondered what kind of “reward will I get if I am saved”.  Let’s face it bucko, you never were “lost”.  You are part of a “planned educational exercise in which all the children must face the offence of devils as part of our didactic, negative exercise, Ecclesiastes 1:13 Romans 8:18-23.  After our set term facing demons is done, the PLAN has always been to remove all of us from hell and bring us back Home.  Well, with so many children, God knew He had to prepare home-worlds as our “personal heritages”.  If you seriously want to know how this business will transpire, let us do what our HEADLINE shows us to do.  Let’s go to back to the beginning, Genesis, chapter 2 and read all about it.  God gave Adam and Eve the whole planet Earth with all the animals and plants as their own personal possession.  They were to have dominion over all the animal life-forms and Adam gave them names.  The animals were submissive to them   According to the pattern of heritage shown to us in the beginning, Father has shown us what He is preparing for each married twin couple.  YOUR TRUE NAME IS ON YOUR STAR-WORLD. 

 

Look at what NASA and astronomers are learning today.  The stars are ACTIVE.  They are creating new stars in their peculiar way by making more “elements”, building new stars and extruding the “new matter” into the cosmos in super-nova explosions.  NASA, using space telescopes, has found the biggest star unimagined.  It is thousands of times larger than our sun.  As you know, I feel intimidated by the BIGNESS and POWER of the things God does.  I told you that I do not feel ready to receive a “personal star-world”.  I would not feel comfortable, if He had given me a “promise land as small as planet Earth”!  To me the Earth is too HUGE for two tiny humans (Adam and Eve).  I have no skills to build things; I am no math genius, and I have insufficient knowledge of chemistry and physics.  And what if He plans to give me a gargantuan star like the one they just found in the cosmos?  Abraham did not have a clue about the true “promise land”.   But I see what he did not see!  And yes, God has intimidated me!   I kid you not!  I really do not want to think about it too much.  But every twin pair will be treated in the same way God treated Adam and Eve.  I am not ready to inherit “the land which the Lord my God has reserved for me!  I need to gain skills, understanding, and knowledge of the new chemistry, math and multi-dimensional physics just to feel competent.  I am sorry!  I do not mean to put a damper on your joy in the Most High God, Our Father.  But the Glory of God can be exceedingly overwhelming.  I know I am a weak man!  And it shows!  When I rise as a redeemed spirit, I expect to CHANGE from my mortal flesh and blood weakness.  Paul wrote that “We shall all be CHANGED”  It is written, “let the weak say, “I am strong”!  Obviously I am not there yet!  As God informed Baruch before He brought him to Heaven: 2 Baruch 43:1..For there are many eternal consolations for thee. 2 For thou shalt depart from this place, And thou shalt pass from the regions which are now seen by thee, And thou shalt forget whatever is corruptible, And shalt not again recall those things which happen among mortals.

 

Jesus is the one handling the Book of Life containing the names and numbers of all the children God created. All he does is read out loud the names he sees in the order they appear on the pages.  You know what happened on Earth when he called the disciples.  Everyone stopped whatever he was doing and followed him.  That pattern continues while he sits at Father’s right hand.  Men drop their robes of flesh and blood and fly away with the eagles to join him at God’s Throne.  We call that REDEMPTION or resurrection processing.  We see what happened when God had Adam and Eve standing before Him!  That is when He told them of their heritage and what He wanted them to do.  He gave that job to Jesus and when Jesus calls you and your twin partner to stand before them that is when you receive your personal home-star heritage that you must build into a habitable place.  Do not think about how super-massive it may be.  One wimp like me is enough!!  My day will come:

 

Isaiah 40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, faintest not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. 29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment