Monday, November 15, 2021

How Do You Like Me Now?

How Do You  Like Me Now?

 

Devils speaking through human preachers have painted an untrue picture of God!  Like a 3-yr-old with a box of crayons they have colored Him in a messy way outside the outline of His person.  Different colors and different directions of colors look like what your 3-yr.-old child or grandchild would do in a coloring book.  But you cannot color God with crayons.  Devils cannot describe Him accurately to preachers, because they see Him from an adversarial perspective due to the punishment reserved for their family. Picasso and Michaelangelo could not paint Him and do Him justice!  Why?  Because our Father, Creartor God is the most brilliant and shining light we have never seen!  How can a human paint with light so bright that one must hide his eyes from the brilliance and glare?  It is great to know that Father-God is also the Author and Original Source of “the Word of God”!  The Word of God can convey a correct mental picture of just WHO God, the Creator and our Father is.  He told Moses to tell the Hebrew children, “I Am”, sent me to speak to you.  “I AM” the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob”!  I prefer to not be so formal when I speak of Him.  He is my “Dad”!  He treats me like His son, and I cannot help but respond to Him as my “Dad”!   Who is better to describe our Father than the Words from His own mouth?  Once again, I give you His Majesty, the One and Only Creator and Father of living spirits, God Almighty in His own Words:

 

HEADLINE:

 

Exodus 33:17 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name. 18 And he said, I beseech thee, show me thy glory.19 And he said, I WILL MAKE ALL MY GOODNESS PASS BEFORE THEE, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy.

 

Exodus 34:6 And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, 7 forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation. 8 And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped.

 

 

Picasso could not paint with light and Michaelangelo could not do Him justice!  But He spoke with Words of Light and that is why His testimo0ny in Court to Moses caught my eye,  Remembering what He told Moses: ”And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee”!  “ALL MY GOODNESS”!  It also passed before me and went through my head and filled my heart.  He is making Himself KNOWN TO US in a major way.  Getting to know my Father as He truly is , is a remarkable experience.  I have never thought of God like I do now.  He is not the stern, no non-sense Judge we have to tip-toe around in His .  presence.  We do not have to tremble if we think He is focusing on us. Why?  It is because He has been and unseen presence in us sharing His life and dwelling in us and wearing us as His earthly shoes!  We are the soul-soles that He walks the planet in.  He has around. 7.5 billion human-shoes He walks in every day.  Are you afraid of yourself??  Then do not be afraid now that you know you are a human–cell of Father’s IMMORTAL living–spirit substance called a “child of God”!   He planted us in the clay fields of planet Earth, in a daughters womb,  Every plant He sowed shall be reaped.  All plants that Father did not plant in your body shall be rooted out in the harvest.  Every man has his day assigned to be harvested and Jesus manages that book.  He will read the names and numbers in the order that he finds them written.

 

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

 

Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 

 

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. 

 

David wrote something for us to think about :

 

Psalms 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW ME ALL THE DAYS of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. 

 

My sister, CeCe Winans, will help me help you to appreciate our Father even more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y81yIo1_3o8

 

Be sure and answer the question in the title!  I am sure Father-God, and our Mother, Wisdom, Psalms 87:4-7, will like to hear your thoughts.  Amen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment