Sunday, October 3, 2021

Knock! Knock! (Not a joke)

Knock! Knock!  Who is there?!

 

HEADLINE

 

Matthew 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 

 

 

This is a “knock-knock”, but I can assure you that it is no joke!  Let us take a close look at the details in our HEADLINE.  It is an allegory about the state of mind.of God’s children.  Some have heard that “Jesus is coming again” even though he said:

 

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

 

Jesus is more than a “friend” that we sing about in a certain familiar hymn.  He is more than a Shepherd and a healer.  Jesus is also the great Teacher..  Since He never left us, He is free to “dwell in us and walk in us” and to visit us where we live.

 

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

 

I call to your attention that I am capitalizing “He “, when I refer to Jesus hereafter in this document.  It is because you know Jesus, the Son, ROSE and is sitting on the right side of  God’s Throne.  He is the One the disciples asked to see.

 

John 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

 

The name “Jesus” is a code for the WORK that God is doing.  In deed this is written:

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for "he shall save his people from their sins".

 

This is the work Creator-God has been doing all along.

 

Isaiah 43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God

 

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

 

Hosea 13:4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

 

I am capitalizing the pronoun, "he" because in this document it irefers to Creator-God , everyone's Father as a show of respect and honor!  Amen!!

 

Here is a formal introduction of WHO is knocking at the door”

 

Psalms 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

 

Don’t be like Philip and Thomas when Jesus was standing and addressing them in person!  They said, “Show is the Father”.  And Father Himself answered them directly through the mouth of Jesus, “Have I been with you so long and yet you do not know me”?  The disciples were “unlearned men” and Psalm 23 was not a living reality for them.  It is real for me  and it better be real for you if you want to grasp this document.

 

Back to the “ten virgins“ or any ten children in any generation later.

 

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

 

From the Song of Solomon we have this account:

 

Song of Solomon 5:1 I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved. 

The Bride Searches for Her Beloved2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night. 3 I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them? 4 My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him. 5 I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock. 6 I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer

 

Now let us think of these ten virgins as ten churches, like the (7) churches mentioned in the Revelation.

 

Revelation 1:11  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. 

 

Today there are many more churches than the seven Paul might have started.  Here in the USA you can find two on one city block in some cities.  So now you have two ways to view what God is showing us in the parable of the ten virgins.  Here He is standing outside the door of one’s head, or one of many church denominations, or groups..  If we are speaking of a virgin as a person, you have heard the term “hard-head or block head.”.  That refers to persons who are difficult to reason with.  But at least we know now “WHO IS STANDING OUTSIDE”.  From the song of Solomon the young lady was a bit full of herself and did not think she should answer promptly.  She waited and hesitated too long and by the time she decided to move, her Beloved had left her place.  Never feel “holier than thou” and that you know all that you need to know.  Preachers are sometimes arrogant and filled with “self-righteousness”.  But God sees our “filthy rags” covering us.

 

Revelation 1:11  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. .

 

Zechariah 3:1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. 2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? 3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel. 

 

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. 

 

Now your Father is the True Shepherd.  But He also doubles as our spiritual Teacher.  All He wants to do is to “prepare a table before you in the presence of the demons clinging to you body”!

 

How many of you are sure that “Jesus is IN YOU”??  If you are certain that Jesus is in you, we can proceed, and you will understand this document.

 

John 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. 6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them. 7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 

 

In Egypt the children of Israel were told to smear lamb’s blood on their doorway and door to be spared the wrath of the death angel during the pass over.  That was just a foretaste of the work Jesus was to do,  Let us turn the KEYS of interpretation that we have so far.  Father is down here now knocking at your head and heart.  Can you hear Him?!  “Knock! Knock!”  If Jesus is your Door, you have an angelic porter who leads as your guardian angel and conscience..

 

Psalms 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 

 

Angelic porters do not make an announcement saying, “I am your personal porter and I answer the Door”..  There are demonic porters also.  They open your mind to any idea that passes by, especially if it is evil..  A TRUE PORTER slams the Door on wickedness and filth presented by demons riding your body.  What do you suppose it was that caused the virgin in the Song of Solomon to hesitate and refrain from answering the door?  From what else is said in the story, she seemed to think she was too delicate and cute to get up quickly and answer the door.  In the case of the ten virgins, they all were sleepy heads and needed rest.  Five of them were wise and had extra oil.  Five of them were foolish and did not take extra oil with them.  Now some of you are saying, “What does this “oil” business mean”?  It means exactly what it says!  The “O” means the judgment of God found here:

 

2 Esdras 5:42 He said to me, 'I will compare the judgement to a circle: the latest will not be too late, nor the earliest too early.'

 

And the “rest of the word is “WILL!  When you put O-and WILL together you have God’s definition of spiritual “oil”.  God’s Word contains His WILL.  You never get it in your mind that you know all you need to know and no one can tell you anything.  God gave “talents” to all His children and even a child can have exactly what you need if you hear him out.

 

Isaiah 11:6  The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

 

What do you suppose Father has in His hand for YOU!?  Here is a clue:   He stands at the Door and “He knocks”!  OK: You need more help?? OK, then!  E-noch, His first writings for mankind.

 

Secrets of Enoch 35 1 Behold from their seed shall arise another generation, much afterwards, but of them many 2 will be very insatiate. He who raises that generation, shall reveal to them the books of thy handwriting, of thy fathers, to them to whom he must point out the guardianship of the world, to the faithful men and workers of my pleasure, who do not acknowledge my name in vain. 3 And they shall tell another generation, and those others having read shall be glorified thereafter, more than the first.

 

Secrets of Enoch 36 1 Now, Enoch, I give thee the term of thirty days to spend in thy house, and tell thy sons and all thy household, that all may hear from my face what is told them by thee, that they may read and understand, how there is no other God but me. And that they may always keep my commandments, and begin to read and take in the books of thy handwriting. 2 And after thirty days I shall send my angel for thee, and he will take thee from earth and from thy sons to me.

 

Father planned that Enoch’s writings should be light for the most remote generations.  He nocks with the writings He gave Enoch in hand.  This is EXTRA OIL that foolish virgins do not have.  Take it from Enoch!  The Book of Enoch is yours freely as well as the Secrets of Enoch. 

 

Isaiah 46:9  Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 

 

To see how things will END, we must go back to the beginning and taste the Word of God given to Enoch,  A synopsis of the Great Judgment appears in Enoch chapter 10.  There you will see clearly who Father condemned for damnation.  Nothing can be put to it and nothing can be removed from it.

 

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. 

 

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

 

You can find them both at:  http://www.goodnewsinc.net/othbooks/othbks.html

 

Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

 

Isaiah 43:4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

 

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. 

 

Ode of Solomon 8:16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them.

 

Enoch 10:21 And all the children of men shall become righteous, and all nations 22 shall offer adoration and shall praise Me, and all shall worship Me. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and for ever.

 

Wisdom of Solomon 2: But God created man for immortality, and made him 24 the image of his own eternal self; it was the devil's spite that brought death into the world, and the experience of it is reserved for those who take his side.

 

Isaiah 43:21  This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

 

Ode of Solomon 8:23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

 

Your Father the Supreme Judge has spoken.  Let all the people say, “Amen”!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZYx0pFFC3w


No comments:

Post a Comment