Tuesday, September 14, 2021

God Lives Our Lives for Us

 Feb 21, 2013  3:36:20 PM

God Lives Our Lives for Us

 There is only one “Living One”.  That is the Creator-Father known as “God” to us.  You do not and cannot exist separate and apart from Him.  God is SO HUGE that space and the cosmos are all WITHIN HIM.  He said, “Heaven is my Throne and earth is my footstool”.  And Solomon said, “The Heaven of Heavens cannot contain thee”.  Children are small packets of His living spirit-substance shaped with a head, torso, and limbs.  You are aware that red and white blood cells are all part of the human body and they move around within it.  Spirit-children are similar in that we are fully connected to God by forces you cannot see, and we all live within the Creator.  (Indeed scientists say something called “dark matter” holds the fabric of the universe together as one). He merely clothed us in a clay cocoon called a human body for a short time.  The grub-stage of an insect, or worm stage of a butterfly helps explain what God has done to us.  After development in the cocoon the new butterfly is no longer a worm.  It discards the cocoon and flies away.  We do the same thing at the point of “circumcision”.  The body is discarded to return to dust (death) and we fly away to Heaven drawn by the Creator-Father to stand before Him.

 We have no life of our own, or on our own.  There is just One Living Being, Creator-God.  We sense and feel everything as He shares small parts of His conscious-awareness with each child.  As an example of the Father Himself showing Himself, but not manifesting Himself to John, look at the following from the Acts of John, New Testament Apocrypha by Hennecke- Schneemelcher, Vol. II, Westminster Press.

 REVELATION OF THE MYSTERY OF THE CROSS

 97. After the Lord had so danced with us, my beloved, he went out.  And we were like men amazed or fast asleep, and we fled this way and that.  And so I saw him suffer, and did not wait by his suffering, but fled to the Mount of Olives and wept at what had come to pass.  And when he was hung (upon the Cross) on Friday, at the sixth hour of the day there came a darkness over the whole earth.  And my Lord stood in the middle of the cave and gave light to it and said, 'John, for the people below in Jerusalem I am being crucified and pierced with lances and reeds and given vinegar and gall to drink.  But to you I am speaking, and listen to what I speak.  I put into your mind to come up to this mountain so that you may hear what a disciple should learn from his teacher and a man from God.'

 98. And when he had said this he showed me a Cross of Light firmly fixed, and around the Cross a great crowd, which had no single form; and in it (the Cross) was one form and the same likeness. And I saw the Lord himself above the Cross, having no shape but only a kind of voice; yet not that voice which we knew, but one that was sweet and gentle and truly (the voice) of God, which said to me, 'John, there must (be) one man (to) hear these things from me; for I need one who is ready to hear.  This Cross of Light is sometimes called Logos by me for your sakes, sometimes mind, sometimes Jesus, sometimes Christ, sometimes a door, sometimes a way, sometimes bread, sometimes seed, sometimes resurrection, sometimes Son, sometimes Father, sometimes Spirit, sometimes life, sometimes truth, sometimes faith, sometimes grace; *and so* (it is called) for men's sake.  But what it truly is, as known in *itself* and spoken to us, (is this): it is the distinction of all things, and the *strong uplifting* of *what is firmly fixed* out of what is unstable, and the harmony of wisdom, being wisdom in harmony (?).  But there are places on the right and on the left, powers, authorities, principalities and demons, activities, threatenings, passions, devils, Satan and the inferior root *from which* the nature of transient things proceeded.

 99. This Cross then (is that) which has united all things by the word and which has separated off what is transitory and inferior, which has also *compacted* all things into one.  But this is not that wooden Cross which you shall see when you go down from here; nor am I the (man) who is on the Cross, (I) whom now you do not see but only hear (my) voice.  I was taken to be what I am not, I who am not what for many others I was; but what they will say of me is mean and unworthy of me.  Since then the place of (my?) rest is neither (to be) seen nor told, much more shall I, the Lord of this (place), be neither seen nor told.

 100. The multitude around the Cross that is not of one form is the inferior nature.  And those whom you saw in the Cross, even if they have not (yet) one form -not every member of him who has come down has yet been gathered together.  But when *human* nature is taken up, and the race that comes to me and obeys my voice, then *he who* now *hears* me shall be united *with this* (race) and shall no longer be what he now is, but (shall be) above them as I am now.  For so long as you do not call yourself mine, I am not what I am; but if you hear me, you also as hearer *shall be* as I am, and I shall be what I was, when you* (are) as I am with myself; for from *me* you are what I am.(?)  Therefore ignore the many and despise those who are outside the mystery; for you must know that I am wholly with the Father, and the Father with me.

 101. So then I have suffered none of those things which they will say of me; even that suffering which I showed to you and to the rest in my dance, I will that it be called a mystery.  For what you *are*, that I have shown you, (as) you see; but what I am is known to me alone, and no one else.  *Let me* have what is mine; what is yours *you must see* through me; but me *you must see* truly -not that which I am, (as) I said, but that which you, as (my) kinsman, *are able* to know.  You hear that I suffered, yet I suffered not; and that I suffered not, yet I did suffer; and that I was pierced, yet I was not wounded; that I was hanged, yet I was not hanged; that blood *flowed* from me, yet it did not flow; and, in a word, that what they say of me, I did not endure, but what they do not say, those things I did suffer.  Now what these are, I secretly show you*; for I know that you will understand.  You must know me, then, as the *torment* of the Logos, the *piercing* of the Logos, the blood of the Logos, the wounding of the Logos, the fastening of the Logos, the death of the Logos.  And so I speak, discarding the man(hood).  The first then (that) you must know (is) the Logos; then you shall know the Lord, and thirdly the man, and what he has suffered.'

102. When he had said these things to me, and others which I know not how to say as he wills, he was taken up, without any of the multitude seeing him.  And going down I laughed at them all, since he had told me what they had said about him; and I held this one thing fast in my (mind), that the Lord had performed everything as a symbol and a dispensation for the conversion and salvation *of man*.

CONCLUDING ADMONITIONS

 103. Now, my brothers, since we have seen the grace of the Lord and his affection towards us, *let us worship him*, since we have obtained mercy from him; not with (our) fingers, not with (our) mouths nor with (our) tongue nor with any member of (our) body at all, but with the disposition *of our soul*; (let us worship) him *who was made man* apart from this body.  And let us watch, since he is at hand even now in prisons for our sakes, and in tombs, in bonds and dungeons, in reproaches and insults, by sea and on dry land, in torments, *sentences*, conspiracies, plots and punishments; in a word, he is with all of us, and with the sufferers he suffers himself, (my) brethren.  If he is called upon by any of us he does not hold out against hearing us, but being everywhere he *hears* us all.

 This conversation can be understood from the Creator’s perspective as the “ALL in ALL” in all things addressing His son, John, directly.  It is easy to grasp His wording to John because He is all things and all matter.  Every thing we see as solid matter exists within His HUGE volume as God who contains space, and the galaxies of the cosmos inside Him!!

John did not understand all this as Father spoke to him in his day.  It was not time for the full manifestation of who He is.  But NOW in the END OF TIME God is pleased to manifest Himself because we have learned enough for a foundation to be able to grasp and “see” who and what He is, Matthew 11:25-27.

 Nothing exists or can exist outside of Him.  You do not exist outside of Him either.  Since HE IS YOU, you can understand this word:

 John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

 You cannot even breathe on your own.  Yes, folks!  God has to breathe air for you by empowering your chest, diaphragm, and lungs to move up and down.

 That is why he had Paul write the following:

 2 Corinthians 6:16  And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

 This is because He made YOU from a tiny piece of His living-spirit God-mass and gave you a shape “after His likes” for males, and after Mother’s (El Shaddai) likeness for females with breasts.  None of us can move on our own.  He has to move us!  “I will walk in them” (us)!

 All of this brings us to a new understanding.

 Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

 Everything that has happened in our world throughout all of human history from Adam’s days until now has been an education “exercise” PLANNED AND PERFORMED BY “SCIENTIST”-GOD.  Everything about you was PLANNED including how many hairs to give you on your head!  This is true for every man.  Surprised?? (smile).

 Luke 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

 Psalm 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

 Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

 As you know after Father gave birth to every offspring He and Mother thought to create on the 4th Creation Day, He also devised an education regimen that included teaching us to make better choices by comparison and contrast, and by precept and example.  Since He is all there is, He created NEGATIVE TOOLS into whom He programmed every undesirable trait and behavior pattern that is the direct opposite of his nature of GOODNESS.  The female android, EVIL spirit is called “Babylon” and the male “AI-tool” is called Lucifer.  These two have power to replicate their own kind with the evil DNA.  As you also know your Father is a SCIENTIST.  He devised two polar-regions in which to educate His children.  He created a bottomless pit in the lowest place into which He eventually plunged the negative tools.  He also built a stage and platform on which to TEST His children in a series of generations until all of us experience NEGATIVITY from evil spirits.  And after each child is dipped in the toilet of hell, He draws them up to Heaven the highest place to experience total GOOD.  Maturation of the children involves BOTH STEPS.

 2 Esdras 7:1 When I had finished speaking, the same angel was sent to me as on the 2 previous nights. He said to me, 'Rise to your feet, Ezra, and listen to the 3 message I have come to give you.' 'Speak, my lord', I said. He said to me: 'Imagine a sea set in a vast open space, spreading far 4 5 and wide, but the entrance to it narrow like the gorge of a river. If anyone is determined to reach this sea, whether to set eyes on it or to gain command of it, he cannot arrive at its open waters except through the narrow gorge 6 Or again, imagine a city built in a plain, a city full of everything you can 7 desire, but the entrance to it narrow and steep, with fire to the right and 8 deep water to the left. There is only the one path, between the fire and the 9 water; and that is only wide enough for one man at a time. If some man has been given this city as a legacy, how can he take possession of his inheritance 10 except by passing through these dangerous approaches?' 'That is the only way, my lord', I agreed. 11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store.

 Speaking of God’s PLAN, He has PRE-PLANNED all the incidents that will happen to each man during His lifetime.  We each have our own personal role and script to play in our earthly generation.  Nothing that happens to anyone happens “by chance”.  You need to see that the Creator is a God of Order.  He manages the working of atoms, protons and electrons and all the particles that hold matter together to be “what it is”.  Managing the human experience is “a piece of cake” for Him!!

 Secrets of Enoch 49:1 I swear to you, my children, but I swear not by any oath, neither by heaven nor by earth, nor by any other creature which God created. The Lord said: 'There is no oath in me, nor injustice, but truth.' If there is no truth in men, let them swear by the words 'yea, yea', or else, 'nay, nay.' 2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

 Psalm of Solomon V:6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God,

 Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

 Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. 8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

 Everything that has happened in this life throughout human history was and is PRE-PLANNED!  In the Psalm of Solomon the wording is “prescribed” meaning pre-written.

 Evil experiences are part of our “exercise”

 I told you that your father is a “Scientist” and He determined to dip us all in the NEGATIVE sewer to face the madness provided by some very nasty wicked “tools”.  He PLANNED how much vileness each child is to receive.

 Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

 In fact Father manages how much wickedness He will let the “tools” do to us.  (Since we live in the toilet of hell any way take the letter “s” in tools and make it first.  You will see what devils really are).  I think all of you know about the story of Job.  The entire book is about Father and the devil planning how much nastiness to place on Job.

 Isaiah 47:5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of (Babylon) the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms. 6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke. 7 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: (Revelation 17:1-6, 18:1-3) so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.

 Father makes it clear in the above text that He turned His “tools” loose on mankind to give them all a measured dose of EVIL.

 Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

 Now some of you might think Father is rather mean because he makes “the kingdom of Heaven suffer violence and lets the violent take it by force”, Matthew 11:12.  But he does not put anyone through hell and pain without doing it to Himself first.  No one went through anything by himself.  Keep in mind that God is living life for each and every offspring.  He merely shares some of what He feels with each child.  So you think Jesus suffered terribly on that cross, do you?  Your Father has not stopped suffering pain from the time that Cain hit Abel. It is non-stop pain all over the world in all those in pain 24 hours per day.

 Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

 Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

 God can say that because He is YOU, and your friend.  He is whites, Native Americans, African Americans, Chinese, Australian aborigines, Pacific Islanders, and Russians.  All men are your brothers and sisters.  They are God’s “Body Cells” carrying your Father’s own life.  So any evil that happens to you, just take it as “from the Lord” as part of your pre-PLANNED “exercise”.

 Glorify God!

God did it!


No comments:

Post a Comment