Tuesday, August 24, 2021

The Glory of God's Face

 

The Glory of God’s Face

 

We all look "alike" in glory!

 

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.


How can the devils in hell accuse anyone who has departed?? They do not know anyone by his TRUE name or ID. Look at the sun. Is the sun the same every day you have looked up at it? Devils cannot identify anyone by name or number. They cannot look upon anyone shining in his glory!


Enoch 10:4... And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening 5 in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and COVER HIS FACE THAT HE MAY 6, 7 NOT SEE LIGHT.


Demons cannot gaze into the face (LIGHT) of our glory

 

You have seen NASA photos of the sun! That is the way we all look individually, and as a Family group from a distance ... brilliant, beautiful, bright, LIGHT! They cannot speak in the language of Heaven recognized by the Court to accuse anyone! No one with an earthly name dwells up there!

 

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 

 

Isaiah 2:10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty. 11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. 12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low: 

 

Secrets of Enoch 22 1 On the tenth Heaven, Aravoth, I saw the appearance of the Lord's face, like iron made to glow in fire, and brought out, emitting sparks, and it burns. Thus I saw the Lord's face, but the Lord's face is ineffable, marvellous and very awful, and very, very terrible. 2 And who am I to tell of the Lord's unspeakable being, and of his very wonderful face? and I cannot tell the quantity of his many instructions, and various voices, the Lord's throne very great and not made with hands, nor the quantity of those standing round him, troops of cherubim and 3 seraphim, nor their incessant singing, nor his immutable beauty, and who shall tell of the ineffable greatness of his glory? 4 And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, 5 and the Lord with his lips said to me: 'Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity.'

 

Revelation 6:16 And (the wicked) said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? 

 

It is Father's FACE that will ignite the fire that will execute the powers of darkness in His wrath.

 

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. 

 

Isaiah 14:22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. 

 

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

 

Secrets of Enoch 44 1 The Lord with his hands having created man, in the likeness of his own face, the Lord made him small and great.

 

Ode of Solomon 8:15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby.

 

Isaiah 50:7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

 

And what if God showed the entire Family to demons in the pit of hell?  They could not name and ID any of the children of glory.  In fact they could nod not look up at us in our extreme brightness!!  But we will all look down upon them and witness their destruction!

 

Psalms 91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment