Saturday, July 17, 2021

Who are the "Chosen Ones"

 Who are the "Chosen Ones"

 

We learned that God divided Himself into many tiny slices, now called “cells”, and put them in Mother’s womb.  She built them into children, and this is how we became “the buildings of the City of Zion”.  When She completed Her construction work, Father-God delivered us all on the Great 4th Creation Day, also known as everyone’s “birthday”, Isaiah 66:7-11.  We learned that God gave each child HIS NAME.  Each one of us IS “that special name” of God.  In my stage-role, I am John P. Webb.  But I am known to Creator-God spiritually by the TRUE NAME He gave me at the beginning.  That name and number are recorded in the Family Registry called the BOOK OF LIFE.  Each child, the entire person, is “that name” God gave to him.

 

Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 

 

Ode of Solomon 8:9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts:

 

Every human being was "CHOSEN BY GOD" and placed in Mother Zion's womb!  All our specifications were written in the Family Registry by name and by number, including the number of hairs on each head.  Your eye-color and hair-color are built in you according to Father’s instructions!   We call that record "the Book of Life".  Everything about each offspring that Father wanted for us is logged in that Book.  We are Ordered and “chosen” (selected) according to Father’s desires into 12 batches, or angelic Orders of angels.  Everyone who comes down to planet Earth is a member of one of those 12-Orders.  The Feast of Tabernacles cannot proceed until all the children God created are seated and dressed for our First Family Reunion.  Not one seat will be empty, and not one number will be erased.  Remember when Noah took the animals into ark, every male had its designated female companion.  Since we were created "married" in Mother's womb as She built us inside Her, only Father knows the ID of each pair.  There is no marrying or giving brides away for marriage in Paradise.  But there Father introduces the paired couples to one another in what is called "the Marriage Feast of the Lamb"!  Remember, we are created after “their likeness”!  Creator-God is male and Mother Wisdom is female!  So She built us inside as “twin” pairs.

 

If you are human, wait until Jesus calls your number and name.  Our numbers cannot be counted.  How long do you suppose it will take just to meet the re-PAIRED members of the Family and to bond with them??  If you are human, you are a numbered Family-member.  If you are a demon, you have a problem.  Jesus is calling and lifting from hell only those whose names and numbers are found in the Book of Life!

 

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment