Wednesday, March 3, 2021

The Body of Christ Must Rise

 

The Body of Christ MUST RISE

 

HEADLINE:

 

Ephesians 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

 

1 Corinthians 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

 

John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 

 

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 

 

And if “WE ARE ALL ONE” as Jesus said, perhaps you can believe the other three scriptures have it right!  I can see how WE ARE ONE WITH FATHER-GOD, because each twin pair is a “single slice”, or cell, of His Person.  All little slices when added together equal God in His fullness.  Now we have to deal with Jesus’ allegory, that “he is the VINE and all of us are branches in it”.  You have seen grapevines.  They have so many interlinked vines and branches going in every direction.  Despite all those branches and divisions, the WHOLE THING is from one original plant.  It would be very difficult for a branch to develop a mouth and declare that it is “independent and not part of the vine”.  A casual observer can look at the leaf-type and follow its meandering stem-path back to the original plant.  So if you see a “talking branch” claiming “It is not part of the vine”, you know how much credit to give it.

 

Do you believe those HEADLINE Words?  God said “all men are His sons and daughters:, and He created and planted men on planet Earth.”  In fact, because we are made from tiny slices of Father’s Person, “I said ye are gods and all of you are children of the Most High”, Psalms 82:6-8, is believable.  How many of you believe that Father is “bearing a true witness” of Himself?  What is more problematic for you (1) “I said ye are gods” or, (2) “ye are members of  Jesus’ body”?   YOU ARE REALLY “a tiny slice (cell) of God”, who was built into a son and daughter twin pair by Mother Wisdom in Her womb.  Calling you a “member of Jesus’ body” may be allegoric in nature, but all of us were given to him by Father-God because he willingly became God’s Atonement Lamb.  Because of his work, “no man has SIN”.  All of it was taken away from humanity so it does not apply on a cross about 2000 + years ago.  Every infant is born into this world “SIN-LESS”.  And no devil in hell can pin sin back on mankind when Jesus’ blood shed on Calvary blocks it, John 1:29.  Both Father and Jesus do not recognize and attribute SIN to mankind.  This was the standard and started even before Jesus was nailed up on that cross!  John 8:1-8.  They say seeing is believing!  Well, lets see about that!  Take your Bible and look up the incident with the woman caught in the very act of adultery.  READ IT!  Do you believe your eyes? Maybe you don’t trust our Father! 

                                           

Let’s try something different to see if you can buy into it. Do you remember the incident with the “prodigal son”?  You can find that in Luke 15:11-32.  READ IT!  Can you believe that our Father, the Most High God, is that KIND to each and every child He created?  You do know what prodigal means, don’t you?  “Prodigal means: “wastefully or recklessly extravagant: prodigal expenditure.”,

Dinctionary.com.

                        

God does not want us to waste away our life in wicked works and vile behavior while we wrestle with devils in their prison house.  He prefers that we fight back and not succumb to devils as we wrestle them.  Most men do not realize that our sojourn in Satan’s prison will continue for our entire lifetime.  Remember when Jacob was on his way home and he was “jumped by a man that wrestled with him until the break of day”. That incident was to teach us that, “we wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers of darkness”, Ephesians 6:12.  When YOU, God’s “son-sun”, are scheduled to rise, that is when devils will let go of our bodies.  Jesus will cast them from our bodies simply by calling each child by his TRUE NAME.  Then, it is “up,up, and away” you fly!  Anyhow the prodigal son ‘died as a sinner’ in the vernacular of the churches today.  Now you tell me, what did the Father do to him when he approached?  Did he not throw a party for him and dressed him in his party clothes?  In God’s own Words to another son, He said, “It is meet for us to be merry, for this my son was dead and he is alive again.  He was lost and now he is found”.  So if a prodigal son dies and has not “repented and confessed his sins like the preachers teach, it is “NEVER TOO LATE”.  You can make your peace with your Father after He finishes hugging and kissing you!  Say, “Amen”!!

 

Follow this logic stream:  If Father-God is IMMORTAL, what if He takes 50 trillion tiny pieces of Himself and gives them to Mother Wisdom and says, “Build them into the twin pairs we discussed”?!  (This is strictly hypothetical.  I DO NOT KNOW how many children they agreed to have)!  Here is the question:  Are those tiny slices “alive and IMMORTAL” JUST LIKE GOD”, when He gives them to His “construction engineer”, Mother Zion?   Galatians 4:26, Psalm 87.  Is “ALL OF GOD the sum of all His parts”, or does that only work in geometry and algebra?  Since He is fully IMMORTAL all those tiny slices do not lose their integrity and quality just because Mother now has them.  She also is IMMORTAL and She combined a small slice of Herself with each child.  So the holy seed-children in Her womb received a double portion of “immortal life” (x2) from each Parent.  Now what if God takes those holy “seed-children” and plants them in the clay soil of planet Earth?  Do they still retain their “spirit qualities” even while devils are on them and they wear clay stage-clothes?  Think about it!  This is the status of mankind on Earth right now.

 

When Jesus ROSE UP, no part of his body was left behind in the tomb.  Nothing but grave clothes were left behind.  When the disciples went to the tomb, they found it empty.  Angels standing by told them that he had risen.  No arm or missing fingers were left behind.  I am taking this approach to get you to re-think, “we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones”.  Just as Jesus’ entire body was lifted to Heaven to stand before Father-God, NO MEMBER OF HIS COLLECTIVE BODY will be left behind!   You have seen what Father does with all “prodigal sons”.  Father cannot destroy one of His Body “cells” (children) to make devils happy and feel vindicated.  Seriously, that is IMPOSSIBLE!  And losing some of Himself in an “exercise that He manages” is the ultimate absurdity.  That NEVER was ever possible.  But when you deal with demons, they are desperate and going bonkers, because their time is almost out before they feel the fire!  They want to imagine themselves victorious over God.  So they have told men lies and the preachers echo their words in their church doctrines about the judgment!

 

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 

 

Ode of Solomon 42:1 I stretched out my hands and approached my Lord: 2 For the stretching of my hands is His sign: 2 My expansion is the outspread tree which was set up on the way of the Righteous One. 4 And I became of no account to those who did not take hold of me and I shall be with those who love me. 5 All my persecutors are dead; and they sought after me who hoped in me, because I was alive: 6 And I rose up and am with them; and I will speak by their mouths. 7 For they have despised those who persecuted them; 8 And I lifted up over them the yoke of my love; 9 Like the arm of the bridegroom over the bride, 10 So was my yoke over those that know me: 11 And as the couch that is spread in the house of the bridegroom and bride, 12 So is my love over those that believe in me. 13 And I was not rejected though I was reckoned to be so. 14 I did not perish, though they devised it against me. 13 Sheol saw me and was made miserable: 16 Death cast me up and many along with me. 17 I had gall and bitterness, and I went down with him to the utmost of his depth: 18 And the feet and the head he let go, for they were not able to endure my face: 19 And I made a congregation of living men amongst his dead men, and I spake with them by living lips: 20 Because my word shall not be void: 21 And those who had died ran towards me: and they cried and said, Son of God, have pity on us, and do with us according to thy kindness. 22 And bring us out from the bonds of darkness: and open to us the door by which we shall come out to thee. 23 For we see that our death has not touched thee. 24 Let us also be redeemed with thee: for thou art our Redeemer. 25 And I heard their voice; and my name I sealed upon their heads: 26 For they are free men and they are mine. Hallelujah.

 

II Esdras 2: Be joyful, 31 mother (Zion), you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.'38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete.42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.'

 

Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. 3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. 4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple

 

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. 

 

Enoch 68:2 And on that day Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

 

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

 

Enoch 10:21 And all the children of men shall become righteous, and all nations 22 shall offer adoration and shall praise Me, and all shall worship Me. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and for ever.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mfwad4ADc8

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment