Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Time to Grow Up

Time to Grow Up and "Call a Spade a Spade"

 

We have learned that God split Himself into two parts to create Mother Wisdom.  They decided to make a FAMILY.  What did God do?  Mother wanted a number of twin pairs so VAST that I cannot tell you our number. So He made half that number out of tiny pieces of Himself.  Mother built the pairs by pinching a tiny portion of each male son to form his twin female companion.  This is what Father did to Himself when creating Her.  She did her “construction work” on “the buildings of Zion” in Her womb.  When she completed the construction work, on the Great 4th Creation Day, Father delivered them all at once, Isaiah 66:7-11.  Since God's IMMORTAL SPIRIT "life-substance" is in all of them, you need to wake up and “take heed to your words”!  What is this “trinity stuff” you learned in the churches?  God is, honestly, in ALL PERSONS He and Mother Wisdom created.

 

 

Ode of Solomon 7:1 As the impulse of anger against evil, so is the impulse of joy over what is lovely, and brings in of its fruits without restraint: 2 My joy is the Lord and my impulse is toward Him: this path of mine is excellent: 3 For I have a helper, the Lord. 4 He hath caused me to know Himself, without grudging, by His simplicity: His kindness has humbled His greatness. 5 He became like me, in order that I might receive Him: He was reckoned like myself in order that I might put Him on; 7 And I trembled not when I saw Him: because He was gracious to me: 8 Like my nature He became that I might learn Him and like my form, that I might not turn back from Him: 9 The Father of knowledge is the word of knowledge: 10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being:

 

 

Psalms 39:1 To the chief Musician, even to Jeduthun, A Psalm of David. I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.

 

 

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 

 

 

Let's FACE THE TRUTH:  God is IN MORE THAN THREE PERSONS.  Three is exceedingly SHORT OF THE GLORY!  So don't sing God "short"!  All parts of God is a number so VAST, I can't count them.  When I gaze upon the RISEN SONS-SUNS, I expect my mind to be blown at the sight!  He and Mother and Jesus know that number.

 

 

Psalms 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

 

 

Ephesians 4:6  One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

 

 

Psalms 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

 

 

So the next time you sing "Holy, Holy, Holy" be careful of the part that says, "God in three persons".  Tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the TRUTH.  God is all in all!!  There is no harm in SHINING YOUR LIGHT!

 

 

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

No comments:

Post a Comment