Friday, January 29, 2021

The Name of the Lord

.'The Name of the Lord

HEADLINE
Exodus 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
What is the "name of the Lord"? Apparently it is more than the names we normally call Him or by which we refer to him, such as El, Jehovah, Yahweh, and God. Every parent names his child with his own “sir name” to identify that person as his offspring. My parents had 11 children, and we all have the sir name, Webb. I was their 4th child and they named me, John Phillip Webb. We all carried my dad's family name of Webb. This identifying method is also used by Father-God. Consider Mother Wisdom. Her name is also El Shaddai, the "El" moniker references Her Creator and Husband, our Father, God. There are 12 major Archangels in our Family. Since Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob acted the glory of Heaven in role-play on Earth, Jacob had 12 sons to depict the glory of the 12 Archangels who lead 12 Family Orders of Angels. Consider the names Gabri-EL, Micha-EL Phanu-EL, Uri-EL, Rapha-EL, Saracha-EL, Zoti-El, and Pravu-EL, the names of Archangels found in the Biblical writings.. They all carry God’s name as part of their own name. Now comes the astounding part. Your Mother wanted a number of children so LARGE that I cannot imagine the HUGE number. Guess what Father-God did? He gave each and every one of the children a unique name containing His name. I Know God has many names in many languages. He started out with His name, “El”, which is part of Mom’s name as well as the names of the Archangels found in Biblical writings. God also gave all those children Mother wanted a unique name identifying Himself as our Father.
Ode of Solomon 8:15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them.
I CANNOT BEGIN TO IMAGINE the different “unique” names and combinations of names God came up with and “tattooed” them onto each child. You have seen newborns in a hospital nursery. They all seem to look alike to those viewing them for the first time at the nursery window. We are talking about the Parenting work of Creator–God, and His skills and capabilities. What I can tell you is, WE WERE NAMED NUMBERED, and RECORDED in THE BOOK OF LIFE from the beginning. And of these children created to be God’s Family, there shall be no END to, or destruction of one of them. We are created IMMORTAL and we will stay that way forever.
Deuteronomy 4:31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.
Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
Isaiah 43:21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.
Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
Each offspring represents the name, “the unique name God” gave him from head to toe. That name became YOU! So when ancient Israel was captured by their enemies and began to learn their ways, God said, “they polluted my name”;
Ezekiel 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. 23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

“YOU ARE” your true name .
God identifies YOU by the name He gave you. So when Jesus pronounces YOUR TRUE NAME as it is written in the Family Record or Book of Life, YOU will immediately beam UPSTAIRS even if you just died from COVID-19 infection in your local hospital. Like Jesus said, “My sheep hear my voice! I know them and they follow me. Where I am, you will find them there, too”! Death is no excuse! When you hear your name, you will rise so fast that you will leave your body and bones behind in the same place where you heard Jesus’ call, Ecclesiastes 12:7.
I do not know what my TRUE NAME is. You do not know what your name is either. Father-God is aware of where every child He created is as well as our status and state of being. All “time” (children) exists before Him forever, Luke 20:38. The Family exists in three places, 1) as men on Earth, 2) as mature angels of the Heavenly Hosts, and 3) as infant spirit-seed waiting for planting in the chamber of stars. So each human being is ONE NAME OF GOD, even though we are unaware of this “glory”. We were told when You created us, that You “crowned us with glory and honor”, but we did not know to what extent You meant!
Hebrews 2:7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: 8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.
Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature for the manifestation of the sons of God.
Now we learn that each one of us is “ONE OF YOUR GLORIOUS NAMES”! Devils should be very careful of how they treat any and every man. Our HEADLINE is the 3rd of the Ten Commandments. Let us consider the definition of the word, “vain”.
“vain” as defined in Dictionary.com:
adjective, vain·er, vain·est.
1, excessively proud of or concerned about one's own appearance, qualities, achievements, etc.; conceited: a vain dandy.
2. proceeding from or showing pride in or concern about one's appearance, qualities, etc.; resulting from or displaying vanity: He made some vain remarks about his accomplishments.
3. ineffectual or unsuccessful; futile: vain hopes; a vain effort; a vain war.
4. without real significance, value, or importance; baseless or worthless: vain pageantry; vain display.
5. Archaic. senseless or foolish.
Numbers 3-5 seem to apply and express what Father was getting at, since He put us down here to wrestle with imprisoned convict-demons. We consider the question demons asked God, “What is man that thou art mindful of him”? Hebrews 2:6. Devils were perplexed about what to make of man. Clearly they thought of man from the perspective of 3-5 of the dictionary definition of “vain”. So they capture, torment, enslave and even kill them. TODAY the Supreme Judge explains that each offspring IS A UNIQUE “NAME OF GOD” and He created us that way. And since demons look upon men with contempt and as slave masters, The Supreme Judge reveals that all devils are GUILTY of breaking the 3rd Commandment. And their GUILT is very GREAT in the eyes of the Heavenly Court, Revelation 18:24 and Malachi 3:5. Surely this is one of those “hidden” items Michael and Raphael were discussing.
Enoch 68:2 And on that day Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

No comments:

Post a Comment