Monday, August 3, 2020

Shoes are made for walking

God's "shoes" are made for walking and walking is what they do


Who is God?  Now say, "Amen"!  "I AM" EN!  You have just identified Father God as He exists on planet Earth.  "I AM MEN"!


Exodus 3:14  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, "I AM" hath sent me unto you.


2 Corinthians 6:16 ... for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 


Acts 17:28  For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. 


Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the EARTH IS MY FOOTSTOOL: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? 


Conclusion:  GOD NEVER LEFT PLANET EARTH!  He has always been a "walking man"!  And (colored skin) HUE-MEN are the soul/soles of His shoes.  Step lively, Dad!  You are LOOKING GOOD to me!!


John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.


Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.


When He leaves planet Earth, "NO SHOES" will be left behind!  Say, "Amen"!!  Every now and then, I require a little help : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nyfttezi0U


Psalms 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. 


God's "No Shoes Left Behind" Policy


Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. 12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish


Ezekiel 34:31 And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD. 


John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 


John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,


John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

2 comments:

  1. Psalms 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! 

    Song of Solomon 7:1 How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.

    Any of my earthly sisters can easily become "beautiful SHOES" for the Heavenly "Virtues" (sisters) to go strolling in. All you have to do is carry and shine (share) this message!

    ReplyDelete