Sunday, February 2, 2020

The Days of Time


Days of Time Made by Creator-God

Secrets of Enoch 33 1 And I appointed the eighth day also, that the eighth day should be the first-created after my 2 work, and that the first seven revolve in the form of the seventh thousand, and that at the beginning of the eighth thousand there should be a time of not-counting, endless, with neither years nor months nor weeks nor days nor hours. 3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, 

As you know, there is only ONE DAY in Heaven that NEVER ENDS!  Father-God is like the "SUN" of that DAY that never goes out or turns off.  That Day also has a "moon", which is His companion, Mother Zion.  She also never goes dark or turns off Her brightness.  In fact there is no night-time or darkness there!  There you have the Great Lights of the everlasting Day, which we call simply "Today" at Home Heaven.  Okay, Father!  There is just ONE DAY with you.  I understand it, and I am part of it because YOU brought me into that LIGHT, and I feel "at Home" with you even though I am "down in the basement" of planet Earth with my eyes basically "closed".  Down here men are influenced by prison time!  One earthly day is 24-hrs. by the Earth's rotation on its axis around our sun.  It takes Earth 365 and 1/4th days to make a complete orbit around the sun.  This is one solar-year of prison time.  So when I read your Words to Enoch, I must dispense with "prison thinking" (human wisdom) and determination of time as men view it.  It is still ONE DAY, TODAY even while I read your Words to Enoch, because YOU ARE ETERNAL! Time as men understand it does not apply to you as the EVERLASTING DAY.  Time as men understand it is really "irrelevant with YOU"!  So You appointed 8 days and they are subdivided by 1000 years each.  When I look at the daily sequence in how you explained your creative work, you delivered all of us from Mother's womb on the 4th Creation Day.  That is the TRUE BIRTHDAY for all men in which we are all your "spirit-children" regardless of the generation and year you plant us in human wombs (clay soil) to develop into human beings or mankind.

Secrets of Enoch 30:8 And there came evening, and there came morning the sixth day. [Friday]. On the sixth day I commanded my wisdom to create man from seven consistencies: one his flesh from the earth; two, his blood from the dew; three, his eyes from the sun; four, his bones from stone; five, his intelligence from the swiftness of the angels and from cloud; six, his veins and his hair from the grass of the earth; seven, his soul from my breath and from the wind. 9 And I gave him seven natures: to the flesh hearing, the eyes for sight, to the soul smell, the veins for touch, the blood for taste, the bones for endurance, to the intelligence sweetness (sc. enjoyment). 10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, he knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures. 13 And I appointed him a name, from the four component parts, from east, from west, from south, 14, 15 from north, and I appointed for him four special stars, and I called his name Adam, and showed him the two ways,. the light and the darkness, and I told him: 'This is good, and that bad,' that I should learn whether he has love towards me, or hatred, that it be clear which in his race love me.

So all the time that passed by from the day you placed Adam on Earth until this very moment on February 2, 2020, it has been an extremely LLOONNGG ending to your 6th-1000-year Day...  or ... we are actually into a BIIGG and EXTENSIVE 7th DAY during which YOU HAVE BEEN "technically resting" from your creative labor.  I also recall the 4th Commandment you gave to Moses:

Exodus 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. 

Humans assume that the Sabbath you speak of is a "24-hour prison-time day", which is the 7th day of a prison-time week.  But the Sabbath you want us to remember and rest upon is a VERY BBIIIGG super-1000-year day into which YOU MUST INVITE MEN TO COME!  The school-master "practice rest" given to Moses to teach the Jews was just a tool to teach men that your SUPER-7TH-DAY for man is yet to come.  Accordingly Paul wrote,

Hebrews 3:9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years. 10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways. 11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.) 15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation. 16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.

So all this time that men have been struggling with demons on the gauntlet of planet Earth, YOU HAVE BEEN ENJOYING A VERY BIG REST DAY which you describe as "TODAY"!  Thousands of "prison-time" Earthly years have passed since you put Adam down here.... and YOU ARE STILL RESTING!!  Clearly, YOU do not go by earthly-time and years!   It behooves men to "enter into your rest" and find their place around the Throne!  No man can "enter into your rest" and join you at the Throne unless you invite them to participate in your VERY LARGE DAY "TODAY".  There are some "kindergarteners" down here who think you measure time the way they do.  They have been faulting men with trespass for "working" on each 24-hr, 7th-day of "prison-time"!  They have misconstrued your message and applied it wrongly even though you CAREFULLY PREFACED what day you referenced clearly with the qualifier, "TODAY", which is HEAVENLY TIME where "YOU ARE TODAY".  Jesus controls the guest-Book (of Life) and no one is ENTERING INTO YOUR REST TODAY until Jesus calls him by his TRUE HEAVENLY NAME!  When men on Earth hear their "real name", they drop their clay-suit and leave it on the very spot where they heard his call, Ecclesiastes 12:7.  They gather in Paradise to complete processing for the Feast of Tabernacles or Family Reunion, Romans 14:7-11.  Redeemed "spirits of men" RISE and "enter into His rest" TODAY!  Paul advised:

Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. 

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I WILL GIVE YOU REST

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

For men to "assume they understand the Word of God" is to invite error, because NO ONE KNOWS WHAT GOD MEANS unless He tells you what He means!  Now you understand what He means about "remembering the Sabbath Day" TODAY. It is Heavenly time above the prison-time zone down here!  The REST DAY SABBATH of Father-God "TODAY" is a 1000 year day that has been going on since Abel became the first human to "enter into His rest"!  No more sin-work, or demonic slave-work on the Earthly gauntlet managed by demons!  When Jesus calls your name, you will be set free, prisoners will be released from every prison, and death and hell will let go of those they hold!  You will enter into His rest at the beck and call of Jesus' voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment