Monday, January 20, 2020

None Resists Me; All Labor for My Sole Rule


"None Resists Me; All Labor for My Sole Rule"

HEADLINE:  Secrets of Enoch 33 1 And I appointed the eighth day also, that the eighth day should be the first-created after my 2 work, and that the first seven revolve in the form of the seventh thousand, and that at the beginning of the eighth thousand there should be a time of not-counting, endless, with neither years nor months nor weeks nor days nor hours. 3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written. 6 And I give thee Samuil and Raguil, who led thee up, and the books, and go down to earth, and tell thy sons all that I have told thee, and all that thou hast seen, from the lower heaven up to my throne, and all the troops. 7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule. 8 Give them the books of the handwriting, and they will read them and will know me for the creator of all things, and will understand how there is no other God but me. 9 And let them distribute the books of thy handwriting children to children, generation to generation, nations to nations. 10 And I will give thee, Enoch, my intercessor, the archistratege Michael, for the handwritings of thy fathers Adam, Seth, Enos, Cainan, Mahaleleel, and Jared thy father.
_______________________________________________________________________________

The 6th Commandment says, "Thou shalt not kill"!  And what have we experienced in the bottomless-pit prison with convict-demons we cannot see?  They have been causing the deaths of men daily starting with Abel.  Babylon convinced Cain to slay him as she made war against Adam and his family.  Therefore she is credited with spilling the blood of mankind by the Heavenly Court, Revelation 18:24.  Bloodshed has been a constant theme with devils as they war with God and seek revenge against His children because God cast them down from Heaven and cursed them to hell.  Since God is "in us", they figure they can HURT GOD by hurting us!  Nothing suits devils better than the illusion of destroying His Family as He plans to do that to them.  Vengeance is sweet to them, if they can kill as many humans as possible. Their first success was Abel.  They convinced Cain to slay him and they rejoiced over their achievement.

I was very angry and upset because God allowed devils to plot and kill us in various schemes even though He had given us the 6th Commandment.  Humans in Satan's prison are patsies falling to demons in many ways as they slew men in many generations.  God taught me that He is the Father of all mankind and I believed all men are "my Family members"!  I was heart-broken as a young man growing up.  The Viet Nam War was raging, and I was very hurt seeing pictures on TV and the news papers of naked Vietnamese running and crying to escape slaughter from bullets and napalm bombs.  I saw skulls turned white in stacks from dead Cambodians during Pol Pot's regime.  He was a butcher.  In the meantime, Idi Amin was butchering his own people in Uganda.  I saw so much blood and killing that my heart was crushed from "man's inhumanity to man" and because DEMONS WERE BEHIND IT ALL!  I prayed to God for an answer to all this killing and bloodshed.  He told me demons were doing this to man as a matter of revenge against Him for casting them down in hell.  I turned my wrath on them.  I wanted all devils damned and burned as quickly as possible.  I was unsatisfied that Father was sitting back CALMLY and letting them do this to us.  I was lacking in sufficient information about God and His PLANS and my concern showed Him my need for enlightenment.

I did not know what happens when men die.  I did not know enough about what God is doing.  All I knew is that I love mankind, and I did not want anyone to be lost or damned because of demonic connivance!  I was so furious with devils that I would have destroyed that entire family of evil spirits and eliminated them from God's entire creation, if I could have had His power for one minute!  My hatred of devils was that extreme and intense.  Of course God had no intention of letting me slay devils like Elijah slew the false prophets of Baal and the groves.  I just had to ask Him for that power.  He saw my sincerity and determined that it is time to give me LIGHT!  I needed to be apprised on a lot of things.

God is a Scientist.  He and Mother Wisdom created a Family so massive that we are "like the stars in multitude and our numbers are like the grains of sand on the seashore".  I cannot imagine that, but I take God at His Word.  "We were all born in one day" the Great 4th Creation Day.  24 children became God's first Family.  They became the 24 Elders in the Revelation.  The remainder of infant spirits became "Mother's birth-water" and were stored as infant spirit-seed children in God's Chamber of stars".  His PLAN was to showcase the entire brood of children to demons confined in the pit of hell to show them He did not lie when He told them all the space they saw in Him was needed for His children.  All this will take place over many generations!  They saw only 24 children and thought God rejected them out of spite when He cast them out of Heaven.  But Mother's "birth-water" contained all the infant children She did not see when Father delivered the 24.  He had PLANS for the remainder of us to plant us in hell as mankind on planet Earth.  He planned a TWO-PART assize employing devils as slaves.  He wanted to know our strengths and weaknesses as "created products".  Using devils on a stage outside of Heaven on a "gauntlet" would highlight these things through a MARRING process that devils would enjoy providing.  They would also help Him in the planting process.  He would need "plowed furrows" in the clay soil into which He could plant the "holy seed" from the Chamber of Stars.  Each man-child gets an average of "three-score and ten years" to face-off against devils on the gauntlet.  At the end of each man's tenure, he must be REMOVED.  Man is a two-part being both (1) living spirit and (2) clay in the form of flesh and blood.  Here is the dilemma!  Flesh and blood is formed from the ground that Father cursed when Adam sinned.  It cannot enter into Heaven.  The problem can be solved by freeing the spirit offspring from the clay body.  In the Old Testament God revealed His secret.  None of the children of Israel could set foot in the "promise land", an analogy for Heaven, without being "CIRCUMCISED" first.  The foreskin of the male penis is cut away to illustrate that death is the means God designed to free men as living spirits from the impeding clay soil.  Only then can the REDEEMED spirit be returned to Heaven.

I could not grasp God's "hidden work" until I had gained a sufficient LIGHT FOUNDATION and learned Father's preliminary PLAN.  God uses devils in slave labor to make certain that human furrows are adequately plowed so He has many choices of furrows into which He may plant "holy spirit seed-children".  And when man's earthly days end, there is the great need for laborers to CIRCUMCISE those who must RISE daily.  In the Old Testament this is what the "daily sacrifice" of that the priesthood referenced.  Each day many men all over the world from all nations must RETURN TO SENDER (GOD)!  What I did not know as a young man growing up is that I was witnessing a time of great REAPING in which enslaved devils were helping Father immensely with "NECESSARY  CIRCUMCISION".  I was crying to Him and complaining about all that bloodshed and death, which was "killing me" inside and stressing me out.  So He knew to comfort me, He had to tell me the "secret things" He is doing.  Devils are enslaved in both ends of the life-process.  They have to (1) make sure there are many plowed furrows so Father has a choice of where to plant "holy seed"!  And (2) they are allowed to kill men in WARS, random murders, gang-violence, and many other ways humans perish.  This is "CIRCUMCISION" under the able jurisprudence of the Supreme Judge-Father, and the Son.  After God taught me this, my spirit found peace and CALM!  When I was "younger", I was green and cried about the violence, wickedness, rampant sin, and bloodshed, happening to us at the hands of devils.  I did not know Father-God as a Scientist conducting a TWO-PART exercise to learn our strengths and weaknesses.  He puts on His Clay-Master hat and then RE-MAKES us in Paradise into PERFECT CHILDREN! Jeremiah 18:1-6, 31:31-34, and Hebrews 12:22-24,

Now we go back to our HEADLINE.  It is impossible for anyone to "know God" and understand His work unless He is gracious enough to inform us and show us what He is doing, Matthew 11:25-27.  A green rookie looking out at His world and assessing what He sees, may respond the way I did to all the wanton sin, bloodshed and death coming to men from demonic slave-masters oppressing us.  Devils are sure they are fighting both God and man!  Let them tell it, they are also winning against both.  But I see that HEADLINE.  They have deceived themselves.  Father God has employed them as slaves and they unwittingly help him in His assize.  They assist Him as "Husbandman/Sower" in both the planting phase, and in the harvest phase where daily REAPING occurs.  While thinking to FIGHT God and focusing their minds on one aspect of their tiff with God, devils failed to SEE that He was getting their assistance in the most important area they could not imagine!  They were helping Mother Zion get all Her children back to Her side at the Throne!

Isaiah 49:15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. 16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. 17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee. 18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth. 

Isaiah 66:10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: 11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory. 12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees. 13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem

Psalms 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee. 

2 Esdras 2:38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.'

Isaiah 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. 6 For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. 13 And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children. 14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. 

Look again at our HEADLINE!  Have devils really been successfully RESISTING God, or have they been unwittingly serving His HIGHER interests?!  Weigh it out demons!  All this time you have been imprisoned down here, "who was zooming who"?  Ha! Ha! Ha!  "Thank you, demons, for your service"!  You have helped our Father regain His Family again!  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment