Saturday, August 17, 2019

I'm Gonna Follow the Sun-Son


I'm Going to Follow the Son-Sun
       
I heard a young artist singing in a commercial for transition lenses, "I'm going to tell my momma that I am a traveler!  I'm going to follow the sun".  And why is "TRANSITION" in this picture?  Some of you will have to make the "transition" from flesh and blood to "freed-spirit" to SEE THIS (understand this), Ecclesiastes 12:7, John 4:23!  Those words stuck with me.  I thought about them from time to time.  The tune is catchy and positive!  You know me!  I was getting a different vibration and meaning!  I was seeing the Son-Sun!

Psalms 19:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. 3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, 5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. 6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

His commission is "to call ALL MEN and get them to follow me"!

John 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

It also was intriguing to me that grown men with families and jobs, STOPPED WHATEVER THEY WERE DOING ... AND FOLLOWED HIM"!  That was stunning and remarkable to me that reasonable and intelligent men would do that for an "unknown stranger"..  But Jesus was not an "unknown stranger" to Creator-God, our Father.  Father sent him to show men on the Earth-stage "the Way, the Truth to find greater and more abundant Life".  No man reading the scriptures instantly knows what Father is doing. Matthew 11:25-27.  I did not know the significance of the man called "Jesus" as a novice and a green rookie reading the story in my Bible.  Let's cut to the chase.  Jesus was Father's "Atonement Lamb" given the task of being Father's sacrificial Lamb to ERASE THE SINS OF ALL MANKIND IN ALL GENERATIONS OF THE WORLD! John 1:29.  For this great work, Father gave him "all the children He created as his personal property, inheritance, and reward".  In other words, God PAID HIM OFF for being a RANSOM FOR ALL!

Psalms 40:6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. 7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, 8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

Psalms 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Isaiah 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. 4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. 11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. 12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing (John 8:12) that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. 7 Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. 8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; 9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places. 10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.

When I finally understood "who Jesus is", and what he means to Creator-God, I learned to appreciate his role and character.  Jesus will be the FIRST to meet and greet ALL THE CHILDREN GOD CREATED and to recognize us by number, name and face.  He is the first brother who will bond with all the children in Our Family!  Jesus is keeper of the Family Registry.  His job is to call each name out loud that he sees by number and the Order in which they are written!  Father had Jesus "behaving in character" on Earth when he illustrated his purpose to men and imprisoned devils.  That is why the men Father chose to be his disciples "immediately stopped whatever they were doing and followed him".  Jesus was not an "ordinary man"!  He was an extraordinary man with a higher purpose that blind and ignorant men like me did not know.  Those powers of Jesus are so vast that those in graves have to get up when he calls them!

John 11:11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. 12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. 13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep. 14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead. 23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. 24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? 39 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days. 40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? 41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. 42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me. 43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. 44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

Jesus has the KEY OF LIFE.  He has AUTHORITY over the living and the dead!

Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. 13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

Jesus is a "GRAVE ROBBER" and his purpose is to collect the "living spirits of men" as fast as they die!  "He shall lose nothing; not one sheep shall perish"! John 6:39 and Matthew 18:14.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 14:4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

2 Esdras 2:38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.' 42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.'

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.


This is what I see in my mind, when I hear that singer singing, "I'm gonna tell my momma that I'm a traveler!  I'm going to follow the Sun-Son"!  I will see you up there, somewhere around Father's Throne!!

As you know "we are people of the mighty, mighty Son-Sun"!  Earth Wind and Fire can sing you that one on YouTube!  When He calls, you will follow Him.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djbp3SgKKqg


1 comment:

  1. The Value of Words

    Words are used to express ideas or mental pictures and to convey complete thoughts from one person to another. When one person transmits his thoughts as he sees things to a recipient person and the recipient person sees it the same way, communication has occurred. We say "understanding" has happened between the parties. Complicating speech is the fact that words have multiple meanings. The recipient ear must apply the correct definitions for all the words he hears as he translates and receives the right picture images in his mind. If one applies the wrong picture image to key words, misunderstanding happens. Let us take the Transition Lens commercial theme song for example, specifically, "I'm gonna tell my momma that I'm a traveller! I'm gonna follow the sun". If you watch TV, I know you have seen the video-commercial. You know the intent of the ad. It is to promote the sale of Transition Lenses for those of us who wear eyeglasses when we need new ones.

    While the average person watching the video might be moved by the various colors the lens may exhibit in sunlight, I was getting communication from another (Higher) source. My Teacher was "preparing a table before me in the presence of devils" clinging to my body as in Psalms 23. (Do not be alarmed! We all carry them as they escape falling in circles through (the "bottomless pit") what is solid matter to us. We become a "new house" for them as fast as we are born, Revelation 12:1-4, Mathew 12:43-45). This last GOOD NEWS document about "following the Son-Sun") is what my Teachers spoke to me. I was supping from a Higher table as I watched the TV ad. Words convey one set of thoughts to the carnal mind intended for all to receive. But the Holy Spirit has another set of values to show a student God teaches. This is how Father "shows me His salvation", What Father tells me is food for all His children! My job is to "shout from the rooftops"!

    This message is for devils who ride and cling to human bodies:

    Psalms 50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? 17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee. 18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers. 19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit. 20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son. 21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them (My Words and My children) in order before thine eyes.

    God made me into His scribe, and these Words are about my purpose:

    Psalms 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
    Matthew 10:27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

    Psalms 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

    Isaiah 64:4 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

    ReplyDelete