Thursday, June 27, 2019

Please AVOID Doing a Census


Do Not Count the People

HEADLINE" 1 Chronicles 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel. 2 And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel from Beersheba even to Dan; bring the number of them to me, that I may know it.

2 Samuel 24:10 And David's heart smote him after that he had numbered the people. And David said unto the LORD, I have sinned greatly in that I have done: and now, I beseech thee, O LORD, take away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly.

If you have been following the GOOD NEWS posts that I upload to the Internet from time to time, you should be able to understand why God told ancient Israel, “Do not count the people”!  Any number they counted would be a lie, exceedingly false and very short!  Men in their day were not aware that they were "role-playing" in a “stage-act” on the Earth-stage in a performance for the benefit of the demonic prisoners incarcerated there.  As such, the Israelites were a “chosen people” for the performance of the Playwright, God.  They were a mere drop of water in comparison to all the water in the oceans.  You cannot count numbers you have no power to comprehend!  Look at what God told Abraham about the number of His children.

Genesis 15:5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. 6 And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

Genesis 22:15 And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, 16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: 17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

“In thy seed shall all the nations of the Earth be blessed” means all men are God’s "spirit seed".  No one can see them all, because they are housed in the “chamber of stars” as Mother’s birth-water to be shown to devils on Earth through a multitude of generations.  As the Husbandman and Sower, Father plants the spirit children in the clay soil (human wombs) in the fields on planet Earth.  He has been planting and reaping, and planting and reaping generation after generation, and still today there are many spirit children yet to come down.  David had no idea about how DARK and IGNORANT men are when it comes to God and His astonishing works.  He thought that the Jews of his day were the sum of the “chosen people” created by the Father.  He could not possibly conceive of the “chamber of stars” where Father stored Mother’s birth-water, namely, the remainder of the children He and Zion created.  He kept this a secret even from our Mother!  David might have passed out from shock, if he had been told that suddenly at that time! But you know what God told all of us!  We have to stop trying to think God’s thoughts and presume that we “know Him”, Matthew 11:25-27.  His thoughts are TOO BIG, complex, and powerful to be conceived by our puny human minds.  (I am talking from personal experience here, people!  I have learned my lesson)!  Believe this:

Isaiah 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. 8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

We cannot ASSUME when it comes to God, His Word, and His works.  There are depths and layers of multi-colored light within it that our natural understanding cannot comprehend.  David did not know that the total numbers of God’s children are yet to be revealed even though God has been planting and reaping the children in the clay soil on Earth for all the generations of the world.  STILL ... there are more infant, sleeping, seed-children in the chamber of stars scheduled to come down.  I think David would have passed out again if he had known this!  Once the chamber of stars is emptied of “spirit seed-children”, Father will have presented the “Holy City” before the eyes of devils, who doubted His veracity.  They only saw the “24 Elders” and thought God was lying to them and refusing to give them their own residence where they could live their own lifestyle out of Mother’s view.  They felt that Mother “had it in for them” and made Father cast them into the pit of hell!  But She is not alone!  I have it in for them, too!  They shall not escape being erased permanently from existence in the lake of fire!  I have the power and authority from my Father to "JUDGE THEM", and I have done so! Jeremiah 50:43-45, Jeremiah 51:20-24.

Our Father likes to surprise us by creating situations and bringing greater joy.  Look at what He did to our Mother!  Even She did not know what He did with all the children He promised Her.  She thought Adam's failure had deprived Her of most of Her children!

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

With God you must pay close attention to "ALL THAT HE SAYS" without distraction keeping it all in your field of view!

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Psalms 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

Those Words explain the following:

Isaiah 49:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. 23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

Isaiah 54:3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited. 4 Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more. 5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. 6 For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. 7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

2 Esdras 2:28 All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.' 38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.'

All human beings planted on Earth are Father's children and Mother's offspring.

Isaiah  60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. 4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. 5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee. 8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows? 11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. 19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. 20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. 21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

As you can see our Father likes “surprises” even as He surprised our Mother Wisdom, when She thought that She had "lost almost all Her children with clay bodies"!  God’s thoughts cannot be anticipated.  Just know that we have an AWESOME and CLEVER Father who knows all kinds of ways to increase our joy!  Let it be understood that NO ONE can love God’s Family more than He does.  “He shall lose nothing”!

Eternal life is a very long, loo-nn-gg time!  It is still early in the Heavenly AM.  It only takes our sun 5-10 minutes to rise from the first peak of light on the eastern horizon until we see the fully rounded disk.  The disk of the Heavenly AM SON-SUN is very slowly filling out its volume as it RISES with REDEEMED spirits of men from Earth.  All this time since Jesus rose up from the cross, he has been reading names written in the Family Registry known as the BOOK OF LIFE.  How many thousands of earthly years have passed since Adam came down here and Abel was the first to RISE?  Jesus has been busy READING!  Every time he calls a name aloud a spirit-child from planet Earth RISES to Paradise!  Jesus is still working to collect His paycheck from Father for dying on the cross.  As you know Father gave him all his brothers and sisters as a "heritage and possession", Psalms 2:6-8.  His job is to “Call us out of hell” to follow him!  He is very happy to do this!

Ode of Solomon 8:8... peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

If Abraham had done as God suggested and started counting the stars in His day, he would still be counting them today.  He would be "short of the glory", because of those unseen and unknown in the "chamber of stars".  God told Adam and Eve, "Don't eat fruit from the tree of knowledge in the midst of the Garden".  They listened to the devil and disobeyed Him.  God also told Israel, "Do not number the people"!  The devil told David, "What harm is in it?  Go ahead and count them and see how much you have multiplied".  David did so, and then his conscience smote him.  We have explained just how off the mark the count given to David was.  We still don't know the total number because Father is STILL PLANTING THEM ON EARTH FROM THE CHAMBER OF STARS!!  But Mother knows how many children She asked for. 

Psalms 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.  

And Father is determined to present Her with the full number!  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment