Sunday, May 26, 2019

Judging and Damning God

Judging and Punishing God

HEADLINES

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

Matthews 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Think about those HEADLINES, because we will refer to them again as we examine human thoughts. How many men do you think are going to "bust hell wide open" and be burned with devils, when God executes them in the lake of fire? I know you have heard "man-made preachers" preaching that DARKNESS, because I also heard them say that. Despite the fact that, "It is not your Father's will that one sheep will perish" and Jesus said, "I have a command from my Father that I should lose nothing"! Nevertheless you hear BLIND preachers boldly teaching that God will burn and destroy some of His children with demons when He executes them. But they never explain to us WHO will make Him do it AGAINST HIS WILL! They gleefully LIE ON GOD by "bearing false witness against Him", and then beg you for tithes and offerings to pay them for their "service". LYING on God is a violation of the 9th Commandment. It also violates the 5th Commandment which is to "Honor your Father ...". Attributing a false judgment claim to our Creator-Father dishonors God. That is just like baking a cake and finding dog droppings and placing them on top of it, and then offering it to God as "your offering". How do you suppose God reacts to "your worship in your church"?? Your "service, your preacher, and your offering" to God are REJECTED AS FILTH before God and the Heavenly Jurist-Witnesses in the Heavenly Inner Court, Hebrews 12:1.

We are all individual "CELLS" of Father-God's LIFE. We are "SMALL CONTAINERS" of whatever He is. We are part of God's IMMORTAL "SELF"! He took billions and billions of these little containers and put faces, torsos, and genders on them according to His "blue-prints" in The BOOK and gave them numbers and names. Then He put these "cells" inside Wisdom's womb, and had Her build the "children of Zion"! On the 4th Creation Day He delivered them all in perfect form ALIVE from Mother's womb. "in one day"! Psalms 87, and Isaiah 66:6-10.

Now for some UNCHANGING principles about God

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Wisdom of Solomon 2:23 But God created man for immortality, and made him 24 the image of his own eternal self; it was the devil's spite that brought death into the world,

Man has God's IMMORTAL SPIRIT-DNA inherited at our creation. Living spirits cannot die. The human clay-envelop, flesh and blood body can and does die. Death is merely "circumcision" from the clay, which frees the human spirit so it can fly away to the Throne.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Ecclesiastes 4:2 Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive. 3 Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Psalms 22:27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. 28 For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations. 29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul. 30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. 31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. 7 Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. 8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; 9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. 9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. 10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. 11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Any time you LIE ON GOD proclaiming loudly that, He will "burn human beings" in the lake of fire with devils, YOU ARE JUDGING GOD! YOU CONDEMN HIM WITH CONVICTED DEMONS to DAMNATION. You will say, "John, how can you accuse us of trying to damn God, when we did not say that?" God dwells in and walks in all men! Humans are the "soul-soles" of His feet as He walks on planet Earth. Mathew 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. "Judge not that ye be not judged", Matthew 7:1.  I do believe you have much to think about and some REPENTING to do! So get to it, "Chop, chop"!!

One more thing! Preachers who teach that "BS" will swear up and down that they are "sent by God and He called them". But we exist in a prison chamber full of devils awaiting their execution. Men need to stop and consider that devils pretending to be God or the Holy spirit might have "called and sent them"! The only way Adam and Eve knew when the devil came to them was in the body of the serpent. Devils know that they can address men when they climb aboard our bodies because men cannot see them. When Jesus fasted and prayed in the wilderness, who accosted him and exchanged words when he was weak and hungry? Matthew 4:1-11. Men must be wary and weigh the words and ideas entering our minds. Devils have a huge advantage in spiritual warfare over men. Jesus said, "By their fruits you shall know them"! God has said He is SAVING ALL MEN, Romans 5:15-21. But man-made preachers are teaching that God will lose almost all the children He created due to the power of devils over men. Who is right, the Witness of the Apostle, Paul, or the false witness of "sent and called preachers" today? You choose!

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Conclusion
When you judge any man, you are judging Creator God! God is living each man's life IN HIM and AS HIM. Each human spirit is a small container of God's "life substance" whatever it is. It is IMMORTAL and CANNOT BE DESTROYED!


Ode of Solomon 8:8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.


No comments:

Post a Comment