Sunday, December 9, 2018

Let There Be Time


"Let There Be Time"

HEADLINE:

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

God said, "Let there be lights ... for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years ".  There was no such thing as "time" then, but it was in the PLANS.  Next thing He did is to set those lights in motion rotating in circular motion at different speeds.  Time is the concept of how long it takes them to complete their orbital shells with respect to one another.  Later God gave us clarity about WHO the "lights" represent.  In  our solar system in the Milky Way Galaxy, our yellow sun is the great light that all life forms depend upon.  It influences weather patterns and the movement of the winds and waters.  Planet Earth rotates around the sun and spins on its axis.  One complete spin-rotation every 24 hours is called a day.  It takes 365+ days for planet Earth to make a complete rotation around the sun.  This is called a solar year.  These rotations are also subdivided into months, weeks, and the day is divided into sub-units called hours, minutes, and seconds.  Time masters of the past created devises for measuring these sub-units such as sun-dials, hour glasses, clocks and watches.  This is not the time we want to examine.  There is a thing called "spiritual time".

We have learned that the "stars" have a higher meaning.  God's children He and Mother Wisdom created are the "stars of significance".  We know the great light of the sun is a symbol of Creator-God Himself. and the moon represents Mother Zion.  All this came from Joseph's dream as interpreted by Jacob.

Genesis 37:9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me. 10 And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?

We learned that the "stars" are the children of God, and He told Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, "so shall your children be".

Genesis 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

I have been shown spiritual time to the division of the "min-ute"!  Look at the word!  "IT'S-MEN"!  Early this morning I heard a voice say about a spiritual minute, "It's men".  The clue is in the language itself.  It is right there before our eyes and we are with the "minutes" of every day.  If one man is one minute, then 60 men equal one spirit hour walking around down here.  Using this definition of spiritual time, 1440 humans is one day of earth-time in the spiritual sense.  525,600 humans living on planet Earth equals one year of spirit-time.  Now we can estimate how much spirit-time is walking around on Earth by dividing one spirit-year (525, 600) into approximately seven billion which is the estimated number of humans populating the planet today.  Doing that, I find that there are 13318.11263318113, or rounding off, there are 13,318.1 spirit-years walking around down here.  I do not know how many infant-spirit pairs are in God's "chamber of stars" waiting to be planted down here, nor the number of mature angels up there now.

We also know that "time" as we know it down here does not exist in Heaven.  All "time is stuck together" as Enoch described the situation.

Secrets of Enoch 33 1 And I appointed the eighth day also, that the eighth day should be the first-created after my 2 work, and that the first seven revolve in the form of the seventh thousand, and that at the beginning of the eighth thousand there should be a time of not-counting, endless, with neither years nor months nor weeks nor days nor hours.

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted.

If each offspring pair (sun/moon) God created is a "spirit day", when we have all met and bonded with all our brothers and sisters God created for the very first time, that will be a moment worth celebrating.  It will happen a second time and many more thereafter.  I do know that ancient Israel had what is called a "Jubile" every 50th year.  During this period all the children of Israel were required to return to their own land and property.

Exodus 25:8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them. 9 According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

Leviticus 25:10  And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

With no clocks and calendars to go by, it seems reasonable that number of times we all meet with one another directly, will have significant meaning.  We will all find out on the great 8th-Day of no more counting!

One more thing!  Do recall that an infant forming in the womb is tethered by an umbilical cord to its mother!  Consider also the situation of Mother Wisdom as "Adoil" before Father brought forth Her children on the 4th Creation Day.  An innumerable number of infant spirits in formation were also tethered to Her womb and we each had our own cord. That was our first connection to our Mother as She built us according to Father's specifications for each offspring as written in the Family Registry, or Book of Life.  What you need to understand now is how Father took His own tiny spirit segments from Himself and shaped each Body "cell" into seemingly individual and separate components.  All parts (cells) of His person REMAIN ATTACHED to Him by invisible forces we cannot see. 

Now consider magnetism.  A magnetic source sends out rays of attractive force in all directions.  Objects made of iron and steel are drawn to the source.  The closer the object is to the source, the stronger the pull will be.  In science classes, teachers showed us how magnetism works in simple experiments.  A magnet was placed in the center of a table and a glass plate was placed on top of it.  Iron and steel metal filings were sprinkled on the glass plate.  These filings immediately lined up in elliptical arcs from one magnetic pole to the other clearly defining and exposing the lines of force emanating from the magnet.  This is similar to our connection to Father-God, Matthew 11:25-27.  When He divided Himself into countless smaller pieces that appear detached and separate from Him, do not be fooled!  There is only "ONE Living Being" and He is Creator-God, our Father.  There is an invisible life-line emanating from our Father to each of His seemingly separate parts, or "living cells" that He calls "My children",  Hosea 11:3-4.  No matter where we presently reside ...

1) in the "chamber of stars" waiting to be planted in the clay fields of Earth,
2) mature and glorious angels comprising the Heavenly Hosts, or
3) human being pummeled by demons down here in hell with devils claiming our clay bodies as "my house"

... each one of us is alive and sentient, because Father maintains His connection to each of His seemingly separate life-components.  No one can disconnect from God and no one can resist His power and force! No power can sever and separate any offspring from our Father-Creator.  Stupid human preachers and moronic devils will have to reinvent their LIES to men about "who is going to burn and be destroyed with devils in the absolute END".  I will just END this document with the following scriptures.

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Enoch 68:2 of the Parables. And on that day Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. 41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

Ode of Solomon 8:8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

All those false doctrines that LIE ON YOUR FATHER saying He will burn some of His children and damn them with devils are all IGNORANCE AND DECEIT from demons and blind preachers who DO NOT KNOW GOD!  No part of Father's life, not the tiniest cell can be destroyed.  Every molecule and cell of Father-GOD'S BODY is IMMORTAL forever!  Father-God is the SUM OF ALL HIS PARTS!  Say, "Amen"!!

The Great Primordial Mass about which scientists have theorized (the "BIG BANG theory") will cause all His parts that exploded away from His center mass to RETURN to [SENDER] center (the Throne)  and enjoy the Family Reunion in due time.  Enoch called it the "8th Day with no counting"!  Hallelujah and Amen!  TIME = MY-TIES or "TIES to ME"! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6lzTJfWdmk

No comments:

Post a Comment