Monday, November 19, 2018

My Life is a Pre-written Book



My Life (and Yours) Is a Book Already Written

Psalms 90:9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told. 10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Psalms of Solomon V:6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed (pre-written) by Thee. O God,

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

Secrets of Enoch 49:1 The Lord said: 'There is no oath in me, nor injustice, but truth.' If there is no truth in men, let them swear by the words 'yea, yea', or else, 'nay, nay.' 2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Ode of Solomon 7:11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being: 12 Wherefore He pitied me in His abundant grace: and granted me to ask from Him and to receive from His sacrifice: 13 Because He it is that is incorrupt, the fulness of the ages and the Father of them.

Secrets of Enoch 50:50 1 I have put every man's work in writing and none born on earth can remain hidden nor his 2 works remain concealed. I see all things. Now therefore, my children, in patience and meekness spend the number of your days, that you inherit endless life. 3 Endure for the sake of the Lord every wound, every injury, every evil word and attack.

"SET ME AS A SEAL UPON THY HEART AND ARM"

When I read this passage from Song of Solomon 8:6, I was astounded at the impact of those words in light of what was being voiced to me concerning them. Here God is literally instructing us to use Him as a S(h)EAL(d) for questions concerning one's thoughts and actions. What is a seal? A seal is a printed or embossed symbol of authority. In this case God, the King of kings Himself is a seal. This is an easy thing to grasp in light of the fact that God "dwells in us and walks in us", 2 Corinthians 6:16. For man's own peace of mind in a world where men have little understanding, God is telling men to use Him as an answer for those who fault them and criticize them. Take the analogy of a "sealed letter". A seal on a letter covers, encloses, and hides the contents from the eyes of the curious and all who might chance to see it. Man's mind has been described as an "epistle" or letter of Christ if he follows Jesus, 2 Corinthians 3:3. But our discussion is the "epistle of God", a man, which is "sealed". Job 33:14-17 states that "God speaks once in a night dream and seals man's instructions from him". In other words God writes verbally on a man's mind, so that even that person who is now a walking sealed letter, is unaware of the contents!

Now let us look at the meaning of a "sealed arm". An arm is the means by which man is able to do things. They have hands on them, and hence, "the works of a man's hands" is a phrase describing man's activities. A "sealed arm" is indicative of hidden works God has sealed from a man. "Without God a man can do nothing", John 15:5. "So it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth", Romans 9:16. "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do his good pleasure", Philippians 2:13. Paul wrote the full implication of "God as a seal upon the arm". It is of God also to use us for evil!! And this one point is the subject preachers to the man do not preach about, for God "sealed" this knowledge from most of them. Yet the scriptural proof is in the record! Two types of vessels are made by our Potter...."vessels of pleasure" for good works and "vessels unclean" for bad works. Observe Romans 9:15-26 and learn the other side of the truth. Pharaoh and Moses are two examples of both kinds of vessels molded by Potter-God. It is the Potter who determines the use of each type of vessel. Vessels do not become what they want to be ... contrary to what preachers teach. No man can make out of his life what he will or what the preachers will. Back to our point, Pharaoh was to be a scoundrel in this life, a role exclusively tailored for him by the Playwright-God. And God used him so He could show his power and glory and be recognized by men in later generations. Moses on the other hand was to be a vessel of pleasure by which the laws of good behavior would be delivered to men. No man can change his God-given role as God's authority shows, Isaiah 43:19. God illustrated this to Jeremiah using a potter and his work. So each human being is "sealed" in his earthly role whether it is good or evil. That statement may be hard for some "baby" preachers to swallow who have been taught to accuse, judge, and blame men making them responsible for choosing their own way. However these lawyers and their objections are overruled by Judge-Potter. He declares, "I, even I, am He, and there is no god with me: I kill I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand", Deuteronomy 32:29. In Isaiah 45:6,7 He says, "I am the Lord and none else. I form light and create darkness: I make peace and create evil: I THE LORD DO ALL THESE THINGS". "Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done [it]? 7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets, Amos 3:6-7. CLEARLY THE JUDGE-POTTER IS THE "SEAL" ON A MAN'S ARM AND HEART (or mind). And man's way is "hidden" (sealed) from himself. "Man's goings are of the Lord; how then can a man understand his own way"? Proverbs 20:24. It is true that some vessels are "marred" in the hand of the Potter as the preachers continue to point out, Jeremiah 18:1-6. But..."Is anything too hard for God to do"? Numbers 11:23. "God is not a man that he should lie; neither the son of man that He should repent: hath He said and shall He not do it? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good"? Numbers 23:19. No clay vessel can sprout arms and remold itself or another vessel into a new type. That is the Potter's job! And He has a set time to do just that! Obviously He allows most human vessels to remain "marred" for a whole lifetime on earth (Romans 8:18-22) ... only to smash them to shivers with Jesus' "iron rod" on their last day. God has promised to make all things new. And those "buried vessels" which were broken are remolded in the Highest Place, Hebrews 12:22-24. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess. And ALL SHALL BE MADE RIGHTEOUS IN MIND AND DEED, Romans 5:18.

No one should doubt that Father is TESTING His created products (children) in TWO STEPS, 2 Esdras 7:1-15.  He is the "Potter" and He determines which humans will be "vessels for clean use" and which will be "vessels for unclean use".  In other words He picks who will be good in this life and who will be enslaved by devils most of their lives.  Always keep in mind that what we call human life on Earth is just a NEGATIVE EXERCISE in which we face-off against demons in their pit-prison!  No one stays a victim down here.  The Teacher-Scientist who is conducting the "experiment" will also remove all of us from it!

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Ecclesiastes 1:13  And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

The Creator has mandated that all His children in the "chamber of stars come down" to the bottomless-pit and face-off with the NEGATIVE TOOLS!

2 Esdras 7:11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world (STEP-ONE) were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances (STEP-TWO) 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store.

You will consider that Father does not consult with the infant-spirits for volunteers to be "good vessels", or who wants to be an "unclean vessel" in man's world.  Who will be who is PRE-DETERMINED or "prescribed".

God has already CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY for the "works" every man does in this life whether it is good or evil, Isaiah 26:12, Philippians 2:13.  So now you and other men can STOP ACCUSING YOUR FELLOW MAN OF "BUSTING HELL WIDE OPEN and BURNING IN DAMNATION WITH DEVILS, when "God is in men doing all the works" as He "dwells in men and walks in men"!  THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!  He is conducting this "NEGATIVE EXERCISE" to find out our strengths and weaknesses so He as Clay Master-Potter can REPAIR them in STEP TWO.  Devils have LIED TO MEN TO TORMENT US by claiming "this life is a test to see if we are worthy of eternal life", which God created in us at inception in Wisdom's womb!  What God created in us is forever!  Nothing can be added to it and nothing can be taken from it especially by criminal evil spirits having no rights and no power as they await execution by fire.  God fulfills what is already written in your "life-chapter" in the BOOK daily as whatever happens to you whether it is good or evil.  Just know this, NO ONE VOLUNTEERED to be who and what he is in this life!  We just have to LOVE THEM ANYWAY!!  When we are born on Earth, we proceed to "act" and fulfill what is written in our roles and scripts day by day.

Ode of Solomon 8:15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine;16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment