Thursday, June 21, 2018

The BOOK OF LIGHT


The BOOK of LIGHT

God gave us a "piece of His mind".  It is in the form of "WORDS" compiled in a series of "BOOKS" written in many generations by scribes chosen for that purpose.  It is the historical, Biblical, and archeological record found in Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek. Latin, and coptic writings on papyrus, animal skins, copper media, and even stone and clay tablets.  Together these writings form the heritage and legacy Father-God left behind for the generations of His children yet to be planted on planet Earth!  This "legacy" has certain "peculiarities" that must be examined.

We exist in the pit of hell where devils fall in endless circles.  Planet Earth orbits around the sun as if in a "worm-hole" or cylindrical tube shaped like a circle.  As the planet orbits, fortunate devils are able to bump into clay life-forms of birds, fish, animals, and men that are solid to them.  They grab them and hold on tightly to them to escape their great fall.  This is how they "climb out of the bottomless-pit".  This is how the so-called "fallen angels" re-established their kingdom on the backs of flesh and blood life-forms.  This is how the devil confronted Adam and Eve using the body of a snake.  Starting with the writings of Enoch, God left messages through "chosen writers" which are like bread crumbs dropped down (manna) to lead astute and wise children to Him.  Those who find Him are chosen by Him, and they become His students during the remainder of their life as they wrestle with demons.  Here God prepares a table before them in the presence of demons clinging to them.

Now devils cannot stand the Word of God.  And since they claim humans as "my house" or "my SEAT", their purpose is to prevent men at all costs from reading and studying "the WORD of God"!  Matthew 12:43-45.  They discourage men from trying to study it and they hope to get men to "keep it away from them", Psalms 50:16-21.  If that fails, they try to confuse men as they read and they will fight any and all angels attempting to guide men as they read, I John 4:1, Proverbs 3:5-7.  They will spin the meaning of what is read to mean "what they say" rather than what God says, even in PLAIN WORDS easy to grasp, 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, Ezekiel 34:18-19.  All LIGHT is "manna from Heaven" for the nutritional benefit of God's offspring.  And that manna is contained within the WORDS of text called "the scriptures".

Devils are denied the capacity to eat and digest the "spiritual food" intended for God's children.  As you read the Word those devils on your head (crown of thorns) will even quote other scriptures to throw you off balance just like they did to Jesus on the mount of temptation, Matthew 4:4-7.  God knew that devils will lie, distort, and counsel men not to believe the testimony and to reject the messages as "false ideas and concepts penned by flawed men".  They will point to passages that seem to contradict to persuade you that the Word is false!  To prevent devils from seeing and grasping the meaning of God's Words, He placed SEALS on the writings, which He will open for those made worthy and chosen as His students in any given generation of men.  To the uninvited (devils) God's Word is like death.  It is death to them and for them exactly as it is written in the BOOK, Isaiah 14:12, 21-22!  If you pick up a Bible and start reading it, you will find yourself like Jesus challenged by enemies you cannot see on your own "mountain of temptation" (head).  Just remember the advice Solomon gave us, Proverbs 3:3-7.

God placed SEALS on His Words to prevent the unauthorized from tampering with it and perverting it.  Allegories, parables, similes, and metaphors mixed with plain words serve as a barrier to hide God’s Words from vile minds and demonic enemies.  The Word of God is like a scrambled Word-puzzle which is extremely difficult, if not impossible to solve!  You need to see why God did this.

Psalms 50:16 But unto the wicked (demons) God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? 17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee. 18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers. 19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit. 20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son. 21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them (My Words and My children) in order before thine eyes.

Isaiah 29:10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. 11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. 13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. 8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Isaiah 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. 10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: 11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. 12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. 13 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

All that you have construed on your own about the meaning of God’s Word is suspect and erroneous.  All that theologians and Bible scholars have concluded about what God is saying in the Book cannot possibly be correct.  Daniel said, “I heard and understood not”.  So have preachers and theologians.  However ONLY IN THE TIME OF THE END WILL FATHER “Set my Words in order” and explain the contents of “the BOOK”!

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Isaiah 29:18 And in that (END) day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. 19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

The time of the END signifies the advent of God’s LAST DAY SON.  You are familiar with Jesus as God’s firstborn Son.  Now you must consider “the least of the flock”, God’s lastborn son.  All God’s offspring are the “days of time”!  And this last day son is the “END OF TIME”.  “And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness”.  God’s “least son” has a name, and his task it to reveal everything!  And his name is “John”!  Do you want to see how GREAT this man is to God and Heaven? (He is greater than John the Baptist)!

Matthew 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Revelation 10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11 And he said unto me, Thou (John) must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

Psalms 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Jeremiah 50:43 The king of Babylon hath heard the report of them, and his hands waxed feeble: anguish took hold of him, and pangs as of a woman in travail. 44 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me? 45 Therefore hear ye the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Babylon; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the land of the Chaldeans: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitation desolate with them.

So the END, LAST DAY SON, is given knowledge of what is written in the previously SEALED BOOK!  If you are fortunate to be around this man and to hear him reveal Father’s expose’ on the BOOK, you are blessed.

Isaiah 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. 19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

2 Baruch 15:3... And as 4 regards what thou hast said "Man knows not Thy judgement" -- On this account hear, and I will 5 speak to thee, and hearken, and I will cause thee to hear My words. Man would not rightly have understood My judgement, unless he had accepted the law, and I had instructed him in understanding.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

So when I look at the collective record-legacy of God’s Words, I do not see a SEALED BOOK that cannot be read.  I see a WORD-PUZZLE which Father sets in order for me as He explains its contents.  The patterns of LIGHT result in “GOOD NEWS” documents, which I share with everyone via cyberspace on the Internet.  The once-SEALED BOOK is now OPENED BY MY FATHER-TEACHER in this END-TIME.  Blessed are all eyes which see and understand what Father is doing!  When I see the Word OF GOD in written form, I do not see a SEALED BOOK which cannot be understood.  I see a BOOK OF LIGHT, which contains great joy and peace for all mankind!  My "reins" (angelic teachers) tell me what to read and they show me how the Words fit together.

Psalms 119:104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.105  Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment