Thursday, May 25, 2017

Let's Join the Dance!


Dancing in the Street


Everywhere around the world they are dancing to a groovy beat.

There are smiling faces in higher places and lots of folks to meet.

It doesn’t matter where you are just as long as you are there.

So every boy and every girl clap your hands and take a whirl!

There is dancing and singing!  They are dancing in the street.


Two guys are doing the mash!  It is the monster mash!

With every thrust of their feet, there is a lightning flash.

When they stomp the ground there is a thunderous sound.

The earth starts to quake and people shake!

They are doing the mash!  The monster mash.


Men are rising up when they hear his voice calling them by name.

From every nation in every land, he has broken every chain.

Jesus is calling and demons are falling from every man they claim.

They beam up like light piercing the night bringing new ones to the game.


Demons are crying as they fall out of men.  They are looking for something to grab.

Round and round they go cursing God as they fall.  They are angry at the Judge.

They want Jesus to put down the Book, but Jesus will not budge!

With every name he calls a body falls and men rise to STAND at his feet!

They are moving and grooving, swinging, and swaying and dancing in the golden street.


Who are those TWO doing the mash?  They have swag and an awesome style!

One is the Father, and the other is the Son dusting up the Earth with a smile!

What’s so funny bright SON-sunny!  What are you hiding in your hands!

I’m helping my Father reap the fields drawing spirits from all the lands.


You are stamping, leaping, and prancing, and your beat is making me move!

When you shake and bake you make the earth quake. What are you trying to prove?

I am collecting my pay for the work that I did. I must call each sheep by name.

When they hear my voice, they have no choice.  They fly quickly to the Throne!

They hear the music!  There’s Heavenly music!  They start dancing in the street.


Every boy meets a girl.  They hold hands and take a whirl.

There is dancing!  Joyous dancing!  Dancing in the golden street.

All the dancers have brand new shoes, Rings on their fingers and grooving at the news.

God is claiming ALL MEN He sees wandering in earthly streets.

I made them for my glory.  They are part of My Life-Story.  So I AM dancing!

My Son and I are dancing in the dusty fields below.


We love to MASH!  It is a graveyard smash.  When we stamp our feet there is a lightning flash.  Thunder roars and the spirit soars.  They come to dance and join the prance

To the FUN-ky beat of the Father and Son.  They are dancing, people!  Dancing in the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment