Wednesday, January 4, 2017

God and the Seahorse

Creator God and the Seahorse

New Riddle: What does Father-God have in common with the “seahorse”?  I am not kidding, I said “seahorse”!!

Answer: Both bear their young inside their body.  The female seahorse deposits a clutch of eggs inside the male’s special pouch.  There they are fertilized by male sperm and develop into tiny babies.  At the appropriate time the male opens the pouch and the entire brood is released into the sea.

You might question how this is “LIKE GOD”?  OK, I get that, but you need to take a look at God!  Look at this:

Act 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. 

1 Kings 8:27 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

We have learned that God is OMNIPRESENT, OMNIPOTENT, and OMNISCEINT.  God is so BIG that the entire universe is HIS INSIDES!  In that regard consider how and where all the spirit children-pairs God and Mother Wisdom desired were created.

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written. 6 And I give thee Samuil and Raguil, who led thee up, and the books, and go down to earth, and tell thy sons all that I have told thee, and all that thou hast seen, from the lower heaven up to my throne, and all the troops. 7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule.

Secrets of Enoch 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

The TRUTH is that Creator-God is the foundation and support of EVERYTHING.  What we think of as “Heaven” is the inner part of God.  The planet Earth and the prison chamber of hell are in the lower part of God’s foot (the “earth is my footstool”).  An analogy with the human body would be the flesh and bones of man.  But when we look up into the night sky, we see stars and galaxies separated by great distances.  You are looking inside the closer regions of God’s foot!  On the great 4th Creation Day, Father God delivered the entire number of “chosen” pairs in one day (“today”).  Since He made us immortal then, all of us have been ALIVE ever since that moment.  When we are planted in the clay in the fields of planet Earth, we are then “born again” as men inside His foot!  Mother Wisdom also exists inside Him.  Therefore the seahorse and God have that one common denominator.  Both carry and develop their offspring INSIDE THEIR BODY!

Isaiah 46:3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: 4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. 5 To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like? 


As you can see God has answered His own question in the text above.  He showed me this, and now I am showing it to you!  I am an average man and by no means brilliant, but I can write exactly what I am told by my crown angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment