Friday, November 18, 2016

By Name and By Number

By Name and By Number

When God created His Family, it was the beginning of “planned parenthood”.  He and Mother Wisdom desired a “specific NUMBER” of paired male/female twins.  Each child has his own personal NUMBER and was given his own identifying FACE and NAME.  When these things were agreed upon and the PLAN to raise them was carefully thought out and set, then did our Parents begin to construct the “buildings of Jerusalem” (children) in Her womb.  Having completed the process of building, His citi-(zens=Zions), Father-God “delivered them all in one day”.  That was the Great 4th Creation Day.  That is when all the infant spirit-children they desired were born.  ALL OF US, Holy mature angel, human being on earth, and infant spirit asleep in the “chamber of stars” waiting to be planted in the clay soil on Earth … ALL OF US HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY.

This “FAMILY-making” business is serious, and Father never dallies around in His work.  ALL GOD’S STARS (children) have an IDENTIFYING NAME, a personal NUMBER, and a unique FACE.  These are all registered in “the Book of Life”, that is, Father’s photographic mind.  The PLAN requires that we experience NEGATIVE OPPOSITION from a family of specially designed demonic, robotic, android tools with natures the direct opposite of our nature (GOOD).  Their contrary nature is called EVIL.  A stage was prepared where all the action and drama will unfold.  It is called planet earth and He placed it within the confines of the bottomless pit orbiting the sun in the Milky Way Galaxy.  From His position the Great Scientist controls every aspect and scene the children on stage experience as He varies the good/evil circumstances the children face in their daily earthly episodes.  Every incident in human history is PRE-PLANNED!!

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. 8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy? 

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

Psalms of Solomon V:6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God.

Ode of Solomon 7:11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being: 12 Wherefore He pitied me in His abundant grace: and granted me to ask from Him and to receive from His sacrifice:

He needs to know the strengths and weaknesses of each child.  This is STEP-ONE of His “scientific” assize.  Once each offspring completes his given term on Earth (lifetime) facing devils, he is CALLED UP and the REPAIRS NEEDED are FIXED in STEP-TWO.  This happens in Paradise or “the Barn of Heaven”.  God calls this the “Perfection stage” where the children become the personalities He PLANNED, Hebrews 12:22-24.

Psalms 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

Isaiah 48:13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Secrets of Enoch 44:1 The Lord with his hands having created man, in the likeness of his own face, the Lord made him small and great.

Ode of Solomon 8:15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts:

Psalms 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 

Ode of Solomon 8:22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them.

Secrets of Enoch 23: And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.'

Now Father had been SAVING MEN before Jesus was sent to the earth, but when Jesus successfully completed his mission on planet Earth, Father sat Jesus on His Throne and gave him the duty of calling the Family Roll.

John 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.  28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice

Revelation 1:18  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes. 

This is how Jesus became the official "grave robber".  All graves on earth contain only dust.  The spirits who lived in those bodies have long gone!  Our exit is like a flash of lightning!  Matthew 25:27, Ecclesiastes 12:7.  So the next time you go to a cemetery or visit a gravesite a couple of angels have a question for you!

Luke 24:4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments: 5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? 

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 

So you see Father-God and Mother Wisdom were very careful in the creation process.  Father took care to oversee the construction process going on in Wisdom's womb during Her pregnancy.  He gave each offspring a unique IDENTIFYING FACE and HE SEALED IT ON HIM.  Each offspring has his specific IDENTIFYING NUMBER in the Family registry.  Our Parents gave each offspring his UNIQUE IDENTIFYING NAME.  So we are “PLANNED and CHOSEN CREATIONS” as the Family of God.  On the Great 4th Creation Day, God gave birth to the entire brood at once.  All human beings on Earth in all nations are therefore Father’s “chosen people”, not just the Jews after the flesh only!  Spirit origin is superior to any flesh and blood identity a man can discover in genetics.

Genesis 22:16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: 17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18 And in thy (My) seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice. 

All men are “Isra” “El” (princes or sons of God).  The Arabs and Muslim people fighting in the middle-east are ALL ISRAEL.  It is high time the Jews over there learn and understand the Word of God!

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

All human nations are Father's creations and heritage!

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: 11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory. 

Psalms 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her (womb): and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there (in Heaven). Selah. 

Secrets of Enoch 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

As you know your Father PLANNED to "USE (enslave) DEVILS".  They are to induce men to show their strengths and weaknesses, and then help Him REAP the children of men from the fields on the Earth-stage.  Please do not be naive!  You know what reaping means.  It means the children of men are cut down to remove them from the clay soil, so the spirit-child can fly away.  If you still don't get it, it means men are killed.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. 

Psalms 44:22 Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.

Isaiah 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

Enoch 89:59 And He called seventy (strange, demonic) shepherds, and cast those sheep to them that they might pasture them, and He spake to the shepherds and their companions: 'Let each individual of you pasture the sheep 60 henceforward, and everything that I shall command you that do ye. And I will deliver them over unto you duly numbered, and tell you which of them are to be destroyed and them destroy ye.' And 61 He gave over unto them those sheep. And He called another and spake unto him: 'Observe and mark everything that the shepherds will do to those sheep; for they will destroy more of them than 62 I have commanded them. And every excess and the destruction which will be wrought through the shepherds, record (namely) how many they destroy according to my command, and how many according to their own caprice: record against every individual shepherd all the destruction he 63 effects. And read out before me by number how many they destroy, and how many they deliver over for destruction, that I may have this as a testimony against them, and know every deed of the shepherds, that I may comprehend and see what they do, whether or not they abide by my 64 command which I have commanded them. But they shall not know it, and thou shalt not declare it to them, nor admonish them, but only record against each individual all the destruction which 65 the shepherds effect each in his time and lay it all before me. 'And I saw till those shepherds pastured in their season, and they began to slay and to destroy more than they were bidden, and they delivered 66 those sheep into the hand of the lions. And the lions and tigers eat and devoured the greater part of those sheep, and the wild boars eat along with them; and they burnt that tower and demolished 67 that house. And I became exceedingly sorrowful over that tower because that house of the sheep was demolished, and afterwards I was unable to see if those sheep entered that house. 68 And the shepherds and their associates delivered over those sheep to all the wild beasts, to devour them, and each one of them received in his time a definite number: it was written by the other 69 in a book how many each one of them destroyed of them. And each one slew and destroyed many 70 more than was prescribed; and I began to weep and lament on account of those sheep. And thus in the vision I saw that one who wrote, how he wrote down every one that was destroyed by those shepherds, day by day, and carried up and laid down and showed actually the whole book to the Lord of the sheep (even) everything that they had done, and all that each one of them had made 7I away with, and all that they had given over to destruction. And the book was read before the Lord of the sheep, and He took the book from his hand and read it and sealed it and laid it down.

What I want you to see from the Enoch text is that ALL MEN ARE SOWN by the Husbandman in the field of the earth DULY NUMBERED.  Here God is using the "sheep" allegory.  "Wheat seed" (Matthew 13:24-30) and "sheep and cattle" (Psalms 100:3) references mean the same thing.  They tell the plight of mankind in the prison chamber of devils during STEP-ONE.  Because our numbers are like the sand by the seashore and like the stars that cannot be counted, Father needs help to get our generations planted and removed “in some kind of order”.  Our generations appear to be randomly planted in the field, but our removal and return is strictly "by the numbers” and “in the order that we were born” on the 4th Creation Day.  Only the Creator knows that information!  And only the Creator-Scientist can pull off such a daily culling with such expertise.  He selects WHO IS "THE DAILY SACRIFICE by the NUMBERS" from all over the surface of the earth, Psalms 50:21, Numbers 28:1-4.  In plain language the daily sacrifice is the daily human death toll!  He requires the participation of the powers of darkness to HELP HIM REAP THE FIELDS OF MANKIND.  They have enjoyed killing men, but they did not know that they were SERVING THEIR MASTER, Creator-God, Secrets of Enoch 33:7-8!

In the Final Solution, Father will REAP the fields of the Earth by emptying it of all human beings living upon it.  They will go into the “Barn of Heaven” for processing.  Only demonic tares will remain behind in the pit, and they will be burned to nothing, Psalms 37:10.

Isaiah 24:1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. 3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word. 

Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. 

This last action has its conclusion in the Barn of Heaven.  "All time will be stuck together", where the children are day stars designating days, weeks, months, years and seasons.

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. 

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

Isaiah 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

II Esdras 2:38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete.


It is my understanding that, when Father calls a “star” by his name and number, that said star RISES to STAND before Him.  Father also said, “not one stake that comprises the city of Zion shall be removed or fail”.  After Jesus ROSE UP, He gave Jesus “calling power”.  When Jesus calls them by their God-given name, they RISE and follow him to Father’s Throne.  Every person that dies hears Jesus call him and they fly away Paradise.  The text from Ezra reveals that Mother Zion will retain Her FULL NUMBER of children that She and Father desired.  The Scientist did not put us at risk by planting us in the clay soil in Satan’s prison.  God has the whole world in His hand and the prisoners of the bottomless pit cannot make him lose one sheep!  No, not one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment