Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Extortion: Will Demons Rob God??

Extortion: Devils Attempt to Rob God

Exodus 2:23 And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage. 24 And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob. 25 And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them.

Exodus 3:6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God. 7 And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; 8 And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites. 9 Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them. 10 Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt. 11 And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt? 12 And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain. 13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Exodus 3:17 And I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, unto a land flowing with milk and honey. 18 And they shall hearken to thy voice: and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, unto the king of Egypt, and ye shall say unto him, The LORD God of the Hebrews hath met with us: and now let us go, we beseech thee, three days' journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the LORD our God. 19 And I am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go, no, not by a mighty hand. 20 And I will stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that he will let you go.

Exodus 4:21 And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go. 22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: 23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn. 24 And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and sought to kill him. 25 Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me. 26 So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision.

This part of the tale explains something about our “wrestle with devils”, Ephesians 6:12. As long as men are dressed in flesh and blood , devils will attack and attempt to overcome us. But circumcision (death) frees the human spirit from bondage to devils and the REDEEMED SPIRIT of man then flies away to Heaven. The “wrestle with demons” ends when the body of flesh is circumcised (removed).

You will observe in these texts that Moses did exactly what God said to him. He asked Pharaoh to FREE ALL THE HEBREW CHILDREN so they may worship God in the mountain (Sinai) outside of the land of Egypt. This story is an allegory describing the status of all mankind in the pit of hell. In this allegory the the bottomless pit prison is the earth environment. Here devils are in a circular free fall through all that is "solid matter" to men and animals. They can break their curse of falling by grabbing and holding a flesh and blood body and clinging tightly to it. The solid Earth where men and animals roam freely is "the land of Goshen", which is not cursed and plague-free.

We need to establish the link between the “role of the children of Israel” and all of mankind. God called the people role-playing Israel “my first born”. Those people in Moses' day were all actors playing the role of God's “chosen people”. We know that Father-God and Mother Zion decided upon a specific number of paired twins (male/female) to become their FAMILY. This is how they were formed (married) together in Her womb. These chosen pairs were all given birth on the Great 4th Creation Day, Isaiah 66:7-10. The entire Family of children were born at the same time in Heaven. Twelve pair of twins became God's first family to teach Wisdom how to be a “mom”. The remainder were placed in what is now “the chamber of stars” to be planted in the clay soil of planet Earth in the respective generations. All of this is part of Creator-God's deliberate PLAN. Now God did not PLAN to go into this much detail with Moses and let him know what He was really doing. But we know this TODAY, because it is the TIME OF THE END, and God is telling everything to His LAST BORN SON. ALL HUMAN BEINGS, however many are born on earth, are God's original sons and daughters chosen from the “chamber of stars” to become men in their respective generations. The “Hebrews” role-playing in Moses' day symbolized them. All human beings regardless of the nation they are born into, or the race they have, or the language they speak are God's firstborn offspring born on the 4th Creation Day. Up there at that time, God called us His “stars”.

Secrets 23:2 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.'

Secrets 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Having learned the TRUTH, I ascribe that all human beings from every generation of earthly men are the Firstborn Family of God. We were all nursery-mates as infant spirits at one time.

Devils were not privy to these secrets as we are in this END-TIME, because before these days was not the scheduled time chosen by God to explain all this. So Moses, Pharaoh, mankind in general, and the kingdom of devils were all “in the dark” regarding Father-God's paternity.

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

If you are shrewd you will observe that “God tells the end at the very beginning”. So we should expect to find all of this in Enoch's writings as Father's acknowledged “first” scribe. Consider the statements from Secrets of Enoch.

Will the Devil Rob God?

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written. 6 And I give thee Samuil and Raguil, who led thee up, and the books, and go down to earth, and tell thy sons all that I have told thee, and all that thou hast seen, from the lower heaven up to my throne, and all the troops. 7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule.

Psalms of Solomon V:4 (3) For no man taketh spoil from a mighty man; 5 Who, then, can take aught of all that Thou hast made, except Thou Thyself givest? 6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee.

I think you know the answer to that question already. No devil in hell and no power can take anything from God unless He allows it. He has the whole world in his hand, and the dungeon of hell down in His foot, where the Earth is His footstool. Since Father-God is Omniscient and Omnipresent, nothing and no one can take anything from Him especially since He is Omnipotent. Okay, let's rephrase the question. Will devils attempt to steal the souls of His children from under His nose? Of course they will. They started doing that in the Garden of Eden .and they have never quit doing it. Pharaoh and his magicians had a host of demons motivating and controlling them. They sought to change the terms of God's request to short-change Him in the number of souls they would release. Moses asked for all of them, but this is how Pharaoh's demons responded.

Pharaoh's Demons VS God

Devils thought they could outwit God and weasel him down so they could keep some the children to serve them. Look at these attempts.

Exodus 5:1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness. 2 And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.

Exodus 6:5 And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant. 6 Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments: 7 And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians. 8 And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the LORD. 13 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, and gave them a charge unto the children of Israel, and unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, to bring the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt.

Exodus 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel out of his land. 3 And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt. 4 But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt, and bring forth mine armies, and my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great judgments.

Only after the plague of frogs over the land of Egypt did Pharaoh relent and agree to let the Israelites go free. He asked Moses to intercede with God to remove them, but when the frogs were gone he hardened his heart and reneged on the deal. Pharaoh proved to be a treacherous dealer.

After the plague of lice and flies Pharaoh was willing to let the Hebrew children go to worship God outside of Egypt.

Exodus 8:25 And Pharaoh called for Moses and for Aaron, and said, Go ye, sacrifice to your God in the land. 26 And Moses said, It is not meet so to do; for we shall sacrifice the abomination of the Egyptians to the LORD our God: lo, shall we sacrifice the abomination of the Egyptians before their eyes, and will they not stone us? 27 We will go three days' journey into the wilderness, and sacrifice to the LORD our God, as he shall command us. 28 And Pharaoh said, I will let you go, that ye may sacrifice to the LORD your God in the wilderness; only ye shall not go very far away: intreat for me.

When God ended this plague Pharaoh again refused to let the Israelites go free. Only after the plague of thunder and hail and fire did Pharaoh relent and agree to let the Hebrew children go once again. However, after receiving relief from the torment, he hardened his heart again. It took the plague of locusts to get the Egyptian people to implore Pharaoh to let the Hebrews go to worship God.

Exodus 10:8 And Moses and Aaron were brought again unto Pharaoh: and he said unto them, Go, serve the LORD your God: but who are they that shall go? 9 And Moses said, We will go with our young and with our old, with our sons and with our daughters, with our flocks and with our herds will we go; for we must hold a feast unto the LORD. 10 And he said unto them, Let the LORD be so with you, as I will let you go, and your little ones: look to it; for evil is before you. 11 Not so: go now ye that are men, and serve the LORD; for that ye did desire. And they were driven out from Pharaoh's presence.

Pharaoh attempted to modify God's request so that only Hebrew men would be freed to worship God. This for sure is a negotiation to “short-change God” of His children. After the plague of darkness over Egypt Pharaoh said that Moses could take the children and go, but they had to leave their cattle. Here again is another attempt by Pharaoh to tell God who he will allow to serve him and whom he will restrict. The final plague upon Egypt was the deciding factor. God took away the lives of all the firstborn of Egypt and then the Egyptians were very urgent that Moses and the children of Israel should get out with haste!

Exodus 12:29 And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. 30 And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead. 31 And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as ye have said. 32 Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also. 33 And the Egyptians were urgent upon the people, that they might send them out of the land in haste; for they said, We be all dead men.

I have gone through all of this so you can get a feel for what the Father of all humanity is going through to get the kingdom of devils to let mankind go free. He wants TRUE WORSHIPPERS worship Him rightly. All men are the children of God, His firstborn. We all have the same 4th Creation Day of birth! All devils are the “target spirits” the Egyptian people symbolized on stage. Of course Lucifer was played by Pharaoh. All the modifications and changes Pharaoh made to God's request is symbolized by the various religions and church denominations and their doctrines. In them they say who can be saved among men as well as which humans cannot be saved. They vary the conditions regarding what men must do by the by-laws of their church doctrine. But the end result is to SHORT-CHANGE GOD of some or most of His Family members on “their say-so”. This also would give Jesus a “short paycheck”, when God gave him ALL HE CREATED. He did not promise Jesus that “only men will be your pay”. He did not tell Jesus, “You can have only the people, but their possessions will be the exception”. When I read Psalms 2:6-8, I read that Father gave Jesus everything and everyone as a heritage and possession. ALL means ALL including the heavens and the stars. ALL means no exceptions and no exclusions! You, tell those stupid preachers employed by the Beast, that all power and all men are given to the Son of God! “He shall lose nothing”! Salvation is a two man “name calling game” between Creator-God and His Firstborn Chosen REDEEMER-Son. When Jesus calls each star by his TRUE (Heavenly) NAME , he will drop his clay-body costume and fly away! That is how we are saved (REDEEMED). Jesus is the WAY! We are all sojourners in Satan's prison for a given period of time. When that given number of days expires, Father will call your TRUE NAME and you will find yourself in Paradise! This is Father's PLANNED WAY Of SALVATION no matter what the preachers and churches say! God refuses to be extorted or robbed by demons wearing preacher's clothing. He will only give Jesus a FULL PAYCHECK, namely, every son and daughter pair He created!

Eli Jah VS the false clerics and preachers

1 Kings 18:37 Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again. 38 Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. 39 And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God. 40 And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.

Father Himself (Eli Jah) has come to expose all the false ministers who claim “God sent me”, when God did not send them. Demons called them and set them up to pastor blind men in their corrals (churches). How will YOU discern them? False shepherds do any or all of the following.

1. They charge men money in the guise of “tithes and offerings” an Old Covenant practice, a thing Jesus strictly commanded his disciples not to do when he is the New Covenant, Matthew 10:8-10, Luke 16:13, Isaiah 55:1-4, and 45:13. Jesus told you, “By their fruits ye shall know them”.

2. They LIE on God, saying Father “will burn some of His human children with devils when He executes them”. That BS never entered God's heart and He never thought such foolishness. If “thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor”, how much worse it it to LIE on the Supreme Judge himself? Isaiah 43:2, Jeremiah 19:5, Luke 9:51-56, Deuteronomy 4:31, Malachi 3:6, 17. You have been eating Dragon “turds” distributed to the congregations from the church pulpits!!

3. All sins committed by human beings are VOID and not charged to mankind, period! Some of you act as if you do not know WHO JESUS IS and Father's purpose for sending him. Jesus is Father's ATONEMENT LAMB! He was SUCCESSFULLY SACRIFICED 2000 years ago. That means he took away the sins of the world 2000 years ago! All charges for human sin were upon his person in all following generations thereafter, John 1:29, Isaiah 53:3-10.

4. Neither the Father nor the Son will ever judge a man for damnation. They just don't do that, no matter how preachers lie about it! But both justify all men against judgment by the powers of darkness in their courts (churches). John 5:22, 8:15-16, Isaiah 45:24-25, 54:17, James 2:13. Yes, people! All those churches that you love going to on Sundays are DEMONIC COURTS where devils judge and damn your fellowman. But no one needs to worry about that! God rejects those church services and spews those churches from His mouth! All JUDGMENTS BY PREACHERS AGAINST MEN are NULL AND VOID, Psalms 37:32-33, Romans 5:15-21, Revelation 3:14-17.

5. This life is not a test to see if men are worthy of eternal life. We were created IMMORTAL! It is our spirit-DNA heritage from God and our birthright as His offspring. This life is a test by Scientist-God to determine strengths and weaknesses of His “products” (children) for the FIX UP that comes in STEP-TWO, the Perfection stage, II Esdras 7:1-15, Jeremiah 18:1-6, Malachi 3:1-6.


6. All those who deny the salvation of all men and their immediate REDEMPTION WHEN THY DIE are “elder son” preachers and Christians who despise their “prodigal” brethren. They call these men “sinners” and throw verbal stones at them from their pulpits. They chafe at the idea of “all those sinners getting a free ride to Heaven”! They REFUSE TO REJOICE WITH HEAVEN about their redemption and they think they should get more from God because they consciously struggled to live a righteous life, Luke 15:15-32. You know how this will END. Heaven will continue to rejoice over all those redeemed from the earth, and the immature Christians below will continue to sulk, suck their thumbs and whine about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment