Thursday, December 12, 2013

Created After God's Likeness



Created After His Likeness

HEADLINE:

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
_____________________________________________________________________________
No man has seen God. If you do see God, you cannot exist as a human being on earth. Enoch saw God as He appears in glory and Enoch was taken away to Heaven. First of all, God is TOO BIG to be seen by anyone because He is ALL and in ALL. The universe, the galaxies and star systems are all WITHIN HIM and part of Him. We cannot comprehend such greatness and splendor with our small minds. Indeed the following is written.

1Kings 8:27 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

From Secrets XXIV:3-5 are these Words, "Hear, Enoch, and take in these my Words, for not to my angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, which I tell thee today. For before all things were visible, I alone used to go about in the invisible things, like the sun from east to west, and from west to east. But even the sun has peace in itself, while I found no peace, because I was creating all things, and I conceived the idea of placing foundations, and of creating visible creations." And even though He has revealed to me more of who He is, the words of the angel to Hermas are set aglow in my mind: "First of all believe that there is One God who created and framed all things from nothing into a being. He comprehends all things and is only immense, NOT TO BE COMPREHENDED BY ANY. Who can neither be defined by any words, nor conceived by the mind," II Hermas I:1-3. You will see where I am when we add the words of God to John from Acts of John in the New Testament Apocrypha by Hennecke, section 101, "But what I am is known to me alone, and no one else. Let me have what is mine; what is yours you must see through me; but me you must see truly not that which I am, (as) I said, but that which you as (my) kinsman, are able to know...You must know me as, then, as the torment of the Logos, the piercing of the Logos, the blood of the Logos, the wounding of the Logos, the fastening of the Logos, the death of the Logos. God is the foundation and support of everything that He is.

Here is how Enoch saw God when he was presented before Him.

Secrets of Enoch 22:1 On the tenth Heaven, Aravoth, I saw the appearance of the Lord's face, like iron made to glow in fire, and brought out, emitting sparks, and it burns. Thus I saw the Lord's face, but the Lord's face is ineffable, marvellous and very awful, and very, very terrible. 2 And who am I to tell of the Lord's unspeakable being, and of his very wonderful face? and I cannot tell the quantity of his many instructions, and various voices, the Lord's throne very great and not made with hands, nor the quantity of those standing round him, troops of cherubim and 3 seraphim, nor their incessant singing, nor his immutable beauty, and who shall tell of the ineffable greatness of his glory? 4 And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord,

Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Genesis 37:9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

In this part of Joseph’s dream the sun symbolized his father and the moon represents his mother. The point in all this is the GREAT LIGHT we call the sun is the symbol of Father-God and the moon is an allegory representing Mother Zion. Together they made man “in our image and after our likeness”. What we will discuss at this time is the image of the sun-son.

Check out this NASA photo of the sun: [url]http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/446589main_fulldiskmulticolor-orig_full.jpg[/url]

A NASA photo of our sun is similar to what Enoch saw when he was brought to stand before God and hear God speak. This frightened him because the sight was terrible to behold. God calmed his fears and then gave him new marching orders. NASA and the Hubble Space Telescope have taken photos of the sun and it looks just like what Enoch saw as the appearance of God’s face. The sun’s electro-magnetic fields rise in gigantic loops all around it and to us on earth it is what we call the corona or crown of the sun. Every now and then giant prominences of intense radiation leap from the sun into space. These are called solar flares. Now look at the king of beasts, the lion.

Look at this picture of the king of beasts:  http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-110440262/stock-photo-lion.html?src=same_artist-111222029-8


You will notice that the lion’s mane and beard form a circle of hair. This is the same way rays of sunlight project in 360 degrees around the sun. How does this relate to man if “we are created after His likeness”?

The truth is that the human spirit is created in the exact likeness of our Father, God. We cannot see what the human spirit looks like because it is cloaked in flesh and blood. Jewish boys who are dedicated to God at birth are called Nazarites. They could not shave their heads, trim their sideburns, or shave their beards as long as they lived. I know you have seen pictures of mountain men with long hair, sideburns and beards and hair all over their heads. They have hair going everywhere just like the male lion. That is the closest approximation in flesh and blood to the way God looks. Those rays and beams of sunlight become human hair, sideburns and beards. A wild-man look would frighten people. Furthermore wives and human females do not like that! So in human cultures, we cut and comb our hair and shave and trim our facial hair and beards. Now if you put the lion near a charged and strong magnetic field, it’s hair would stand out like the rays of the sun in 360 degrees. So our human glory is tamped down, while we exist as men. You can only see us as the glorious “stars” that we are, when you are reaped from the earth and rise up as a redeemed spirit into Heaven. When you go Home, you will see that “we all look like God”. But if you want to see what God looks like while you reside in human flesh, just take a look in the mirror or check out your neighbor or a friend.

Ode of Solomon 8:14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal:

Psalm 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Secrets of Enoch 44:1 The Lord with his hands having created man, in the likeness of his own face, the Lord made him small and great. Whoever reviles the ruler's face, and abhors the Lord's face, has despised 2 the Lord's face


2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.


Revelation 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Now recall what God told Enoch about the understanding of His angels at that time: From Secrets XXIV:3-5 are these Words, "Hear, Enoch, and take in these my Words, for not to my angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, which I tell thee today  In the Revelation text they desire to seal the servants of God in their foreheads”.  At this point in time they realize that GOD DID THAT WORK at the beginning, and when He molds each human body in its mother’s womb.  It is simply THE HUMAN FACE, an imposed and raised imprint of the glory of the Creator.  Your face is your SEAL!


Definition of SEAL
1
a :  something that confirms, ratifies, or makes secure :  guarantee, assurance

b (1) :  a device with a cut or raised emblem, symbol, or word used especially to certify a signature or authenticate a document (2) :  a medallion or ring face bearing such a device incised so that it can be impressed on wax or moist clay; also :  a piece of wax or a wafer bearing such an impression

c :  an impression, device, or mark given the effect of a common-law seal by statute law or by American local custom recognized by judicial decision

The Merriam Webster Online Dictionary


Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Those raised and molded facial features are the SEAL OF THE CREATOR!


Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment