Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A New Riddle


New Riddle

What is new and old and ever-increasing that will last forever and exists as a mutually inclusive benefit?

Answer: OUR FAMILY

Explanation

In the beginning there is God all by Himself. He is the Living One. He grew weary of being all that there is and took thought to change His status. There was no up, no down, no north south east, and west. There was to universe or cosmos, no matter, no gravity, no light and darkness. There was just God all by Himself. But He has the most brilliant, and ingenious mind and power beyond our capacity to imagine and He decided to do something to give Him joy and purpose. I cannot tell you how long He existed as a SINGULARITY, but He took thought and carefully PLANNED ALL that we know now as sentient beings.

He thought of a companion like Himself. So He took a form that pleased Him. He would have a head, a torso, two arms with hands, and two legs with feet. His companion would have the same design but also breasts. Together She and Father would create a FAMILY of offspring called children. They would have to live together in community and unity. So a teaching regimen was planned so that the whole FAMILY would have natures and ways conducive to peace harmony and a mutual caring for one another. Since He was still a SINGULARITY, He wanted space and a place for this family to exist, where He could give them all the wonderful things He imagined to make them happy with life and being a FAMILY.

Since there was nothing but Him, God, He used His power to create SPACE and spread Himself out as the cosmos in what scientists called the BIG BANG. Matter came to exist as the spiraling cosmos and star systems and the stars had furnaces in them from which new elements are created and hurled through space to build new masses of matter from star dust. Space and what we call the cosmos or the universe is all apart of God … and inside of Him. Now you know why scriptures state that God is SO BIG that he cannot be imagined. No one cam make an image and likeness of Him. The form we will see and recognize as our Creator-Father is within Him. He chose it so we could as it were “see Him” and recognize Him as “Father”. The House He made within Himself has twelve levels. The highest Heaven where He chose for Himself is what I call the “Headquarters”. Beneath the lowest heaven is a basement where a dungeon exists into which God created the planet Earth. Mind you all of this is in the PLANNING stage and God is still a singularity.

Here is the education regimen God designed to train our Mother to be and all of us children. In His understanding He thought of all the possible ways of thinking and acting alone or in a group that would be pleasing to him that would bring about feelings of love and community. These He called GOOD. Then He thought about all the ways, actions and thoughts that displease Him that He would not want to be practiced by His Wife and Family. These He called EVIL. Father could have created His Wife and Family with all GOOD qualities in them from the beginning. But He went through an elaborate thought process by which He chose all the ways that please Him and rejected those ways that displease Him. It was not a sudden decision but it did take careful thought and “time”. (You should be aware that at this stage there is no such thing as “time”). To teach Mother Zion, Jerusalem, Wisdom, El Shaddai, and Adoil as She would be called later and God's spirit star-children, Father chose to create imitation entities, non-living beings to be props from which we could learn. There is a male puppet “tool” later called Lucifer or Satan and a female puppet tool called Babylon to be His “mother”. Into these two android, imitation “angels” God PROGRAMMED all the disgusting and foul thoughts and ways of behavior He rejected and we have come to know as EVIL. Having completed His brilliant thought to give Himself many companions and a VERY GREAT FAMILY.

God ACTIVATES the FAMILY PLAN

God wanted us to see Him and one another. So He said, “Let there be light” and it was so. Then He separated light from darkness. I think most of us are familiar with the creation account in Genesis. I want to fast forward to the 4th Creation Day. God also activated the EVIL “TOOLS” to be the original sources of all evil. This is the set-up staged for the education of Mother and the first family. To start the training Mother had to learn how to be a “mother”. Mother was shown what reproduction entails and Babylon was used to show this. Babylon brought forth a son which was called Lucifer. God (the sun) took His Wife (the moon) and She reproduced star-children. All these were not revealed in the beginning. Twelve male/female pairs were chosen to be God and Mothers first Family. The remaining numbers of infant star-children were stored in God's nursery called “the treasury of stars”. This is the setting for drama that God revealed on the Earth-stage with Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

Abraham role-played for God, the Father of all nations. In his role Abraham is called “the father of many nations” as he was a proxy for God. Abraham had two wives, Sarah and Hagar. Hagar was is the role position of Babylon. And Sarah was in the role position of Mother Zion. Hagar gave birth first to Ishmael and later Sarah gave birth to Isaac. But there was rivalry between the two women and their sons. Something like this happened in Heaven until Mother demanded that Father cast out Lucifer and Babylon. Because Lucifer and Babylon are sex addicts all of their angels (offspring) cast down with them. They fell into God's dungeon, a bottomless pit in the region of His heel where they fall in never-ending circles through all that is solid matter for humans and animals on earth.

The stage is now set for the education of the great bulk of Mother's children. On the 5th and 6th creation days we see that God furnished the earth with birds fish, and animals. The prisoner “tools” in the pit discovered that they could break their falling by grabbing hold of the animals and hanging on tight when they move about. The next step was to begin putting the remaining children on earth to face the NEGATIVE CONTRAST OF EVIL as opposed to His GOODNESS. As you know your Father is a SCIENTIST. His PLAN is to test His Family-product in TWO STEPS. In STEP ONE all the children in the nursery must go down to the Earth and be born again in flesh and blood. Devils will “exercise” them in all the evils that become the history of man on earth. God became the Husbandman went down to the earth and gathered some clay in the field and shaped it into the body of a man. Into it he placed a male-spirit son and called his name Adam. You know the rest of the story.

Every incident in the lives of each human incarnation previously PLANNED by God. Nothing can happen to anyone outside of God's PLAN and purpose. I know that most men cannot imagine that this is possible or that it is true. But God PLANNED everything both good and evil. He wants us to experience mentally the same kind of choices He did when He chose those ways that we now call GOOD. Now I will show you what is written in the sacred writings to show you Father's OMNIPOTENCE and OMNISCIENCE. Since we all live inside of Him, you can understand His OMNIPRESENCE.

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written. 6 And I give thee Samuil and Raguil, who led thee up, and the books, and go down to earth, and tell thy sons all that I have told thee, and all that thou hast seen, from the lower heaven up to my throne, and all the troops. 7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule.

2 Esdras 6:6 whom you will visit your creation.' He said to me, 'Think of the beginning of this earth: the gates of the world had not yet been set up; no winds 2 gathered and blew, no thunder pealed, no lightning flashed; the foundations 3 of paradise were not yet laid, nor were its fair flowers there to see; the powers that move the stars were not established, nor the countless hosts of 4 angels assembled, nor the vast tracts of air setup on high; the divisions of the firmaments had not received their names. Zion had not yet been chosen 5 as God's own footstool; the present age had not been planned; the schemes of its sinners had not yet been outlawed, nor had God's seal yet been set on 6 those who have stored up a treasure of fidelity. Then did I think my thought; and the whole world was created through me and through me alone. In the same way, through me and through me alone the end shall come.'

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. :7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Amos 3:5 Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all? 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

Psalm of Solomon V:6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God,

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Matthew 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

2 Esdras 2:38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.' 42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.'

Answer to the riddle

God created a a family to give Him joy and comfort. No one has seen the entire FAMILY in its glory and beauty except God. From His nursery above Husbandman plants a a span of stars in the wombs his human daughters. Daily He has reaping angels collect those taking their last breath on earth. These children are processed and become the ever increasing members of the Heavenly Family above. These new children have immortal life. We will all become a blessing to God as His Family and give him joy. He will never be alone again. Because He has awesome power and brilliant ideas and He enjoys teaching and giving, we will all be blessed recipients of His goodness. We will bless His name forever and become a house of praise. We are a blessing to our Father and to one another and He is our greatest treasure.

Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment