Thursday, October 25, 2012

If You Have Light, Let It Shine!


If You Have Light Let It Shine

A Song

This little light of mine!  I’m gonna let it shine!  This little light of mine!  I’m gonna let it shine!  This little light of mine!  I’m gonna let it shine!  Let it Shine!  Let it shine!  Let it shine!

Everywhere I go, I’m gonna let it shine! …..
_______________________________________________________________________

How many of you have heard that song?  How many of you have sung that song in church or Bible school?  It’s time to LIVE THAT SONG!

When people die and a relative or friend notifies you of that event, do not pretend ignorance or give the standard human response, “I’m sorry for your loss”??  Give them real comfort and joy!  Tell them the TRUTH!  There is no “loss” with God!  No one is dead!  “All live with God”!  God gave me light not to hide under a bed or cover with a bushel basket!  I do not pretend ignorance and that I have blindness like most men.  All those who die go to stand before the Father as transformed new angels in glory.  They are not “dead” in the sense that men view death, but they have life more abundantly.  Here is

your Word-pathway: Isaiah 40:1-2, John 12:32, Hosea13:14, Isaiah 25:6-8, Luke 15:20-24, 20:36-38, Isaiah 66:18,21-23, 1 Corinthians 15:50-53. 

When you see the light, don’t just walk in it!  SHINE WITH IT!

Isaiah 40:1 Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God. 2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Isaiah 25:6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.

Luke 15:20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. 21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. 22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: 23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: 24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

When God gives you LIGHT in your head, do not put on a veil and bonnet to cover it up like Moses did.  Light is a blessing!  Give those around you the blessing you have from God when men die!  Let it shine!  That is how LIGHT multiplies!!

Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment