Sunday, July 29, 2012

Asked on CNN Belief Blog


Re: CNN Belief Blog

On the CNN Belief Blog the question was asked, “Where was God during the Aurora, CO shooting?”  They discussed views of respondents on the Sunday news show.  The IGNORANCE was so overwhelming that I had to tell them the TRUTH.  I did not see my post after sending it so I kept it to share with you.

My response


Where was God in Aurora, CO shooting?  He is where He always is EVERYWHERE, walking in us and dwelling in each man. Because of that He suffers SIMULTANEOUSLY what we suffer, 2 Corinthians 6:16, Isaiah 63:9, and Matthew 25:34-45.  The problem men have is they do not know what happens at death.  It is "circumcision" by which God REDEEMS the children as living spirits back to Himself, Hosea 1314, Ecclesiastes 12:7, 4:2-3.  No one is dead!  All live to God, John 5:25-28, Luke 20:37-39. The problem is blind men do not know God, Matthew 11:25-27.

John,
GOOD NEWS, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment