Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Lasting Day of the Sun

The Lasting Day of the Sun

HEADLINE
_______________________________________________________________________
Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. 3 [There is] no speech nor language, [where] their voice is not heard. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, 5 Which [is] as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, [and] rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. 6 His going forth [is] from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
________________________________________________________________________


There is nothing more glorious and beautiful and heart-warming than the rising sun.  All of us have watched the sun rise in the eastern sky.  First there is a red-orange glow on the eastern horizon that peeks up gradually until a red crescent of the solar crown pokes upward.  This quickly turns into a yellow glow as more of the rounded form appears.  In temperate zones birds are chirping excitedly as they greet another day.  At this point you can look upon the  exposed portion of the solar disk and it will not blind your eyes.  As more of the sun comes up over the horizon it becomes so white-yellow and bright that you cannot look upon it any more.  It is full of bright rays and radiant heat and energy as it gives life to plants and animals who thrive in it.  When the full disk is completely above the horizon, the solar day begins as the sun gives radiance covering more than half of the earth's surface.  It will arch above the sky as it moves westward.  At the halfway point, we call that mid-day or noonday.  When the sun reaches the western horizon it appears to set on it, and the red-orange color returns and that great yellowish white brightness recedes.  When the full disk disappears in the west and darkness increases over the land, we call that sundown.

It is SUN-SON rise in Heaven.  It is morning time there.  The elements that make up the body of the SUN-SON are all the children He created.  Collectively WE ARE GOD'S SECOND BODY!  Heaven is excited and the angels sing as the full body of the SON takes shape!  The full disk has not completely risen and the entire population of angels is not the fully rounded body.  So if you could look upon all the glorious beings in Heaven and see them all collectively, you would see a partially rounded crescent of the SUN-SON or our Family.  We, the children, have not all been gathered together as One.  There are billions of immature children still in flesh-form on the earth and even more in Father's nursery who have not been born into flesh and blood (planted in clay on earth).  Right now the Body of the Son is poking out partially in the eastern horizon of Heaven, but it is exceedingly bright.  It is so bright and penetrating that it is waking up a few ELECT children on earth who are learning what Father is doing, who they are, as well as their manifest destiny.  The rays reaching ELECT ears sound like trumpets speaking.  And the enlightened men are blessed and rejoice about the Father's revelation of His work.  So what we have here is a partially risen Son-Body in the east of Heaven who have shined so brightly that they have awakened and lit up the minds of certain elect children on earth who are chosen by the Father to be the lights of the world.  That is a pretty good description of the status of OUR FAMILY so far.  It is pitch black and very dark on earth, but those select children radiate their light as special "grounded" stars.  All humans are God's stars, but all men do not shine with light.

Full SONRISE will occur when all the infant spirits in the nursery have been placed in clay wombs on earth and Father gives the order to the angels to reap the last generation of men from off the planet earth.  When Father glorifies these children in this very great group, then the body of the SUN-SON will be complete and fully rounded.  SONRISE will be full and the huge disk (BODY) can be seen by those with eyes to see us as we are.  You have seen the fully risen sun in the east.  It is so bright and glorious that it cannot be looked upon with the human eye.  But men have made glasses with special lenses and scientific cameras that have shown us the glory of our earthly sun.  That complete Heavenly SON-SUN will be all of us in full Family Reunion as ONE Family.  For those who reside in the north polar region, you have an idea of what the Heavenly day will be like.  In summer time the sun never goes down.  It makes a circular arch in the polar sky.  That is the way it will be in Heaven.  There are actually twelve Heavens or stations upon which the Twelve Orders of children will reside.  We could collectively move from one Heaven to another and visit all twelve for one complete circuit.  It would be like the summer sun in the arctic sky.  But there is no night-time there.  Angelic spirits never get tired.  They need no sleep.  We need an eternal life in this Family just to meet and greet the huge numbers of brothers and sister that we are.  Then we have to interact with them personally and become buddies.  We need immortal minds that can discern and discriminate each individual by face and name perfectly.  I cannot do that now with the few people I have seen in my lifetime.  But Father will perfect that which concerns me and you.

Psalm 138:8 The LORD will perfect [that which] concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, [endureth] for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Jeremiah 18:4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make [it]. 5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay [is] in the potter's hand, so [are] ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

Ezekiel 36:21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went. 22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not [this] for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. 23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I [am] the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do [them].

Everyone who was molded in the clay of this earth has a DO OVER coming!  I remember Dionne Warwick had a hit song with a line the said, "Don't make me over now that I've fallen in love with you".  Not to phase Dionne, Father has a message to all His children.

Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. 31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Ode of Solomon 8:1 Open ye, open ye your hearts to the exultation of the Lord: 2 And let your love be multiplied from the heart and even to the lips, 3 To bring forth fruit to the Lord, living [fruit], holy [fruit], and to talk with watchfulness in His light. 4 Rise up, and stand erect, ye who sometime were brought low: 5 Tell forth ye who were in silence, that your mouth hath been opened. 6 Ye, therefore, that were despised be henceforth lifted up, because your righteousness hath been exalted. 7 For the right hand of the Lord is with you: and He is your helper: 8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment