Sunday, January 8, 2012

Have you killed or murdered someone?

Have you ever killed a man or murdered someone?

Exodus 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.

That is the 6th Commandment.  I know you will say, “Men have killed other men and men have been executed for murder”. That seems to be correct from the perspective of men.  However we were told never to judge according to appearance nor after the flesh, the way men judge matters in our world.  The Judgment has been an on-going process which began with the trial and expulsion of the devil and his family from Heaven.  The powers of Darkness were incarcerated in the bottomless pit to await their execution date. As you know God took advantage of this situation and placed His children in the flesh and in this world so we might experience evil personally. When Moses gave us the Law, we assumed that it was specifically for man.  Human teachers ignored the fact that invisible evil spirits were here and living as parasites on the bodies of men. We were taught further that “the law” is for the lawless and wicked.  The law is a directive for “sinners” to redirect their conduct in what not to do.  “Images of the Beast”, Satan’s offspring, were born down here, who were not previously condemned with their parents, the so-called “fallen angels”.  Obedience of the Law offered them an opportunity to avoid the punishment the Judge meted to their fallen parents, Lucifer and Babylon.  So the Great Judgment has continued in this earth which is also called the “Outer Court”.  Angelic Witnesses above observe these earthly-born devils to see if they keep the Law or not.  If found guilty by the Inner Court above, the demonic spirits born down here will be executed with their parents and siblings previously born in Heaven, but expelled.

FINAL JUDGMENT IS NOT A TIME WHEN HUMANS WILL BE RESURRECTED AND BURNED WITH DEVILS IN FINAL PUNISHMENT.

That is the lie devils told us and sent preachers to teach the doctrine of condemnation and death of men. God does not consider His offspring and “holy seed” to be wicked, unclean, and “sinners”.  His children are GOOD and not evil.  For those of you who assume that man did break the 6th Commandment and committed murders, He sent Jesus 2000 years ago to ERASE ALL OUR SIN.  There is no record in the Heavenly Court of any man killing another man. Only the “Accuser of the Brethren” continues to level charges that men have killed one another before the Supreme Judge and Angelic Jurist-Witnesses.  They are routinely IGNORED by the Heavenly Court.  Here is why.

The Supreme Judge JUSTIFIES MAN from 6th Commandment infractions.  God deliberately put His children in harms way by birthing them in Satan’s prison-hold.  It is part of Father’s educational regimen to teach us by a direct and personal contrast experience.  Devils are USED to provide that negative part of our education.  Because man cannot see devils and some do not believe they exist, He needs to SHOW MEN that He is right and man’s understanding is skewed.  The following are Court Edicts clearly stated by the Supreme Judge.  Instead of using the Law to judge man, FATHER JUSTIFIES ALL MEN.        

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. 16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. 17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. 18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

It is the Supreme Judge who manages the Court, not men or devils.  Only what He says matters, not what men believe nor devils’ deceivings.  Here are your Father’s Words.  Consider how HE JUSTIFIES ALL MEN from murder charges.

Enoch 10:7 And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the 8 Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.' 

Genesis 4:5-7, New English Bible, "The Lord received Abel and his gift with favor; But Cain and his gift the Lord did not receive. Cain was very angry and his face fell. Then the Lord said to Cain, Why are you so angry and cast down? If you do well you are accepted; if not SIN IS A DEMON crouching at the door. It shall be eager for you, and you will be mastered by it".

The Judge has declared “sin is a demon” and we must “ascribe all sin to Azazel” or devils.  With regard to killing and murder, no man is responsible for his predicament since Father put us here as part of our first stage of life.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Furthermore man cannot move, think or breathe on his own.  Man is a “cell” of Father’s Body with whom God shares His conscious awareness.  No man can do any work on his own or by his own will. Father does it all for him since He is the only Living One.  God is living each man’s life for him and with him.

2 Corinthians 6:16 ... for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.


John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.


Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

Psalms of Solomon V:6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee.


Ode of Solomon 7:9 The Father of knowledge is the word of knowledge: 10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being: 

Now for those of you who think you or another man killed someone or murdered some one, you need to HEAR THE SUPREME JUDGE.

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Isaiah 45:25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Romans 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?


“Thou hast wrought all our works in us”

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. 8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Concerning the children the Judge declares the following:

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 20 Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. 21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the LORD his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them. 22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn. 23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

Since Father is in us living the life we think we have and also doing the works we assume we have done, no man can claim a murder or killing of another man.  The Supreme Judge has asserted His sole authority over everything you think YOU DID in your days on earth. “I do all the works” and “without me you can do nothing”!  “I kill and make alive; I wound and I heal”! “I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things”.  THESE WORDS FROM THE JUDGE JUSTIFY ALL MEN.

No man has ever murdered another and no man ever killed another man. But devils who enslaved men and forced them into these sin-works shall be executed by the Supreme Judge who was in men as a co-victim suffering persecution by the Kingdom of Devils. God “dwells in us and walks in us” and He has something against our enemies who, while targeting men, failed to notice Him inside them.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts. 6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment