Friday, November 18, 2011

If I Be Lifted Up From the Earth

If I Be Lifted Up From the Earth

HEADLINE

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
________________________________________________________________________

There is a theory in science as men try to understand the cosmos that the galaxies and star systems that make up the universe came from the BIG BANG which started with the beginning mass of whatever it was.  Since scientists cannot say who or what preceded the BIG BANG, I will.  There is nothing else but GOD.  He conceived the idea of making a Family and a home for them to dwell in.  The creation began with a BIG BANG in which He exploded Himself into what we call the cosmos and the universe of outward spiraling constellations and galaxies, stardust, and particles that make up the building blocks of matter and chemistry.

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee.

This cosmos is so vast that time and movement distances from point (a) to point (b) must be understood in terms of “light years”.  To travel to the outer reaches of distant star systems in the Milky Way galaxy, theoretically cosmonauts would have to be frozen in sleep and awakened many years later when they reached a certain distant star.  In that way they will not age and would maintain their mental faculties to explore and colonize as sci-fi movies have predicted.

Now let us take a look at the real shape of the cosmos that has resulted from the big bang.  Since all that exists is God and we live and move in Him, and He is all in all, what shape do you suppose the outward moving cosmos has taken?  Well God made man in His image and likeness.  So the cosmos spiraling outward at light speed and creating ever increasing distances between the galaxies and stars has the shape of a MAN.  Because the BIG BANG is almost incomprehensible to the mind, we must see God as He describes Himself.  A man has a head, a torso, two arms and two legs. And so does God.

Heaven is the headquarters where the Highest has taken on a bodily persona and theoretically “dwells on the Throne”, the equivalent of the human brain and seat of thought and body management.  We could call God’s Head (quarters) Heaven, the holy City, New Jerusalem.  But He said, “earth is my footstool”.  So if we can imagine God standing up, then His Head would be in the Highest place, and the planet earth would be in the lowest place, the foot.  We are in the heel area of His foot and the distance between the earth and Heaven is so vast it boggles the mind to try and comprehend such a great distance.

Science has another theory about the time-space continuum.  They theorize that the cosmos is like a network of dark matter strands and unknown forces that bind the galaxies and stars systems together. Time travel can be achieved much quicker if one could bend the “fabric of time and space” in such a way that point (a) is much closer to point (b) and shorten time travel.  In sci-fi movies a “worm hole” achieves that purpose so that cosmonauts and “trekkies” can go from one end of the cosmos to another in a short period of time in minutes.  That is not too far from how God does things.  So how would a man go from earth to Heaven if he wanted to see God?  Look at this.

2 Esdras 7 1 When I had finished speaking, the same angel was sent to me as on the 2 previous nights. He said to me, 'Rise to your feet, Ezra, and listen to the 3 message I have come to give you.' 'Speak, my lord', I said. He said to me: 'Imagine a sea set in a vast open space, spreading far 4 5 and wide, but the entrance to it narrow like the gorge of a river. If anyone is determined to reach this sea, whether to set eyes on it or to gain command of it, he cannot arrive at its open waters except through the narrow gorge 6 Or again, imagine a city built in a plain, a city full of everything you can 7 desire, but the entrance to it narrow and steep, with fire to the right and 8 deep water to the left. There is only the one path, between the fire and the 9 water; and that is only wide enough for one man at a time. If some man has been given this city as a legacy, how can he take possession of his inheritance 10 except by passing through these dangerous approaches?' 'That is the only way, my lord', I agreed. 11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store. 

2 Esdras 6 7 'Tell me', I went on, 'about the interval that divides the ages. When will 8 the first age end and the next age begin?' He said, 'The interval will be no bigger than that between Abraham and Abraham; for Jacob and Esau were his descendants, and Jacob's hand was grasping Esau's heel at the 9 moment of their birth. Esau represents the end of the first age, and Jacob 10 the beginning of the next age. The beginning of a man is his hand, and the end of a man is his heel. Between the heel and the hand, Ezra, do not look for any interval.'

In chapter 6, Ezra is essentially asking God, “How long a time will it take for a man to go from earth to Heaven”?  And the angel answers cryptically about “the heel and hand”.  The earth where men dwell is in God’s footstool, specifically the heel portion.  You have heard that, “He has the whole world in His hands”.  Jesus gives you a clue about the way we go to our Father.

Matthew 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Act 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

What happened is that the Father reached down to His heel and LIFTED UP Jesus with His right hand and placed him in His headquarters of Heaven on His right side. But Heaven cannot be reached in the way sci-fi movies depict.  God the Creator must use his hands and LIFT UP those designated to return on any given day and bring them to his headquarters, New Jerusalem, to STAND before Him!  He does not use a worm hole.  He bends the “fabric of the time-space continuum” and with His hands, He “draws up” the REDEEMED SPIRITS OF MEN from earth (the heel) and places them in their Heavenly Orders (the Head) to participate in Family reunion.  This process is instantaneous, as fast as a man gives up his last breath.

So when Jesus said, “And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me”, God had him telling the rest of the story that God began telling Ezra about the heel and the hand.  As you can see your Father has a way with words.  He uses parables, analogies, similes and metaphors to weave great light paths to tell a story and paint a picture of light as only the Great Teacher can do!

This came to me early this morning beginning after 1 AM while I was trying to sleep.  I received a document blueprint and decided to write it down.  It is now 4:52 AM and I just finished it!

Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment